Reviews for Spite of Pride
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
hmmm i do enjoy their relationship.

it may not be much, but it is interesting i'll give you that.

hmm are you planning to write any more of these?
Silverwhisperer chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I love the way you portray them. Very good.
Rose Eclipse chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Woah, this is amazing! Jason and Talia are complex characters who share a complicated relationship. I think they're both dangerous and inwardly fragile too. But I believed both of their characters were in character in this fic.

I haven't read the Leviathan story yet but I do know that Talia was responsible for much of Jason's restoration-and that they slept together. Judd Winick says it was supposed to throw us for a shock; Jason would do it to spite Bruce and Talia could urge Jason to cross the moral line. Jason resents his family and he may not like Damien but I believe that he won't allow a mother to murder her son.

So many family issues...what a tangled web woven! But I enjoyed reading this. Thank you for writing it!
C2ii chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
please tell me you'll write more talia and jason! I've been imagining a confrontation like this since the whole Leviathan arc! I don't ship them either but the relationship is too interesting to pass up.
Dextra2 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Cool
Guest2 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Very good
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Good. Really really good :) and they do have a funny little dynamic, don't they?