Reviews for Inside these walls
ahewi21 chapter 1 . 5/19
I loved the old version but excited to see the new one
Well, I'm glad to see you back and looking forward to see whatever you come up with. I've loved this story for a long time and find the relationship between Sophie and Kelly endearing. Hope you don't change that too much if you do decide on altering your story. Thanks for coming back!
Nocturnal Ace chapter 1 . 5/6
Ooo, rewrite
ScarletWolfx chapter 31 . 3/14/2019
Urgh omg this was sooo goooodddd and yes top Kelly! Who wouldn’t wanna be underneath her. And it’s almost done to think so much has happened since I last read this. I’ll read the last one tomorrow since it’s almost 2am and I start work at 11 so XD but this chapter god I feel like kel was holding back so much, like I was expecting kel to break down at some point as well as Soph, the two of them conveying how much they missed one another. In any case I love these two and I’m glad I decided to read it again :)
ScarletWolfx chapter 30 . 3/14/2019
God that long away from each other...urgh and thenflat full of maps and kel looking at the injuries. These babies need a rest from it all XD
ScarletWolfx chapter 29 . 3/14/2019
Urgh I know she saves her but I forgot how long a time gap. Though the part about her back XD
ScarletWolfx chapter 28 . 3/14/2019
When Kelly found out XD loved it
ScarletWolfx chapter 27 . 3/10/2019
Kelly having her way while Soph was on the phone :3 so cute, holiday with Kel is a dream, though I hate the beach so much I would not enjoy it
ScarletWolfx chapter 26 . 3/10/2019
Love this chapterrrrrr, seriously though I need a smut section when it’s Kelly on top like I wanna read the parts inbetween the last part of this, since so far it’s just been Soph on top XD and finally they say the words woop
ScarletWolfx chapter 25 . 3/1/2019
Their reunion ;( I remember it slightly. I know what happens later on and I’m not ready
ScarletWolfx chapter 24 . 3/1/2019
God I forgot all about this!
ScarletWolfx chapter 23 . 3/1/2019
Urgh I can’t remember when they finally say those words
ScarletWolfx chapter 20 . 2/24/2019
Her return is best part of the film
ScarletWolfx chapter 19 . 2/24/2019
Next chapter can’t wait!
ScarletWolfx chapter 18 . 2/24/2019
This makes me wanna rewatch the films now. Ah I can’t wait for Kelly to come back