Reviews for Blood Doesn't Make Family
coffeecoffeecoffee04 chapter 18 . 6/15
the end was a bit... lazy, was it not?
AirElemental101 chapter 18 . 6/13
Wow, that endings was hilariously awful. If you hated the story so much you should have just deleted it. Don't throw up a complete then half ass it. Seriously.
Nina13Ninetta chapter 18 . 6/11
What? You just cannot end it here! Pleease! Its soo not fair! I need to know that he is OK! I refuse to accep he dies, so suddendly. Pleease, just one more chapter
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 18 . 6/11
Your last update was July 2017. Please, continue this story. You cannot let it end here.
yachiru-chan92 chapter 18 . 5/22
You killed Harry?!
Damn you can't finish like that!
Good work by the way.
Bye
I really enjoyed this story until the end. This was a lazy, selfish ending. If you had cared any about this story you would have given it away instead of ending it like a rabid dog. But you wanted to keep the views and reviews on this account, and so you squandered the potential of a story whose genre you admitted you had fallen out of favor with. Next time you start to hate a fandom you once enjoyed, do everyone else a favor and just give the damn story away.
graika chapter 18 . 5/19
y como murio harry su padre regreso al castillo y los masacro a todos.
Wrin chapter 18 . 5/14
This was a lot of fun and I hope to see more of it some day. Thanks for writing and posting!
Honestly, I'm disappointed if that's the end.
Wait, what the crap? Last breath?
jp236 chapter 18 . 3/10
That was lazy writing. Honestly if you wanted an ending you could've at least had harry live and leave hogwarts.
nessiesmith2012 chapter 18 . 3/7
That one sentence at the end makes me want a sequel just so there is a way that harry is not dead. Afterall "Taking a last breath" for a half demon plus harry always doing incredible things could mean diff things other then death.
Lumcer chapter 18 . 2/19
I enjoyed reading this! I’m sorry you came to dislike it so much. I do have two questions, if you don’t mind answering... I’m just curious what was the shock wave of Harry’s death? What did Crowley and Gab do? And I know that you were looking for a swift end to the story, but I’m just trying to connect if there is a reason Gab couldn’t heal harry? I mean is there a difference in his injuries from the exorcism than from other wunds? Thanks for writing and for finishing despite the struggles.

KCK-Lumcer
Wolflover1523 chapter 18 . 2/7
Please tell me there is more!
Shinigami Clara chapter 18 . 2/2
I thought Crowley said that he would not explain about Harry’s past and let Harry himself do it i he felt like revealing the information and yet he told snape and dumbledore immediately afterwards? Also shouldn’t Crowley know the significance of Harry’s identity and what he means to the Wizarding world to reveal it so casually?