Reviews for Blood Doesn't Make Family
lilashannah chapter 18 . 8h
well I can see Crowley going and wiping out everything living in Hogwarts.. Death Blood and guts every where.
Cira Heartfilia chapter 18 . 9/19
NOOOOO. If I wanted to, with your permission can I make an alternate end?
Wolf of the secret Flame chapter 18 . 9/14
Please Sir, can I have some more *puppy eyes on a massive full grown wolf, ears back and snout in paws".
No, so mean to end it like that!
G.M.Rivers chapter 18 . 9/3
i just... damn... that was not the ending I expected. I almost threw my phone at the wall when I read the last sentence and then just waved my arms aimlessly when I realized there weren't any more chapters. Well played.
Siel 03 chapter 18 . 8/29
oh my God! I love this story ! Please tell me you're going to continue
Well, I guess I found the prime example of it's-going-great-until-it-crashes-and-burns fic.
WRose chapter 18 . 8/11
Cross out the last to lines! And just leave Hogwarts.
WRose chapter 14 . 8/11
Of course,he make assumptions, thinks he knows best, knows what's best for everyone without thought and asking others, making decisions for and on others and already planning killing people.
Umm excuse you? What was with that last bit? No. No. Not cool.
AlexiCyn chapter 18 . 8/10
I never thought I would say this, but, "Thank goodness for that ridiculous prophecy!" After I could hear over the sound of my gnashing teeth, my Muses reminded me of a few things. First, Snape, even if he is working with or for old Moldy Shorts, he ain't him. We're going with the version of the prophecy that says only Harry or Moldy can truly off one another.

They also reminded me that there's no way that Lady Magic and Zir would allow those two asshats to truly destroy the child of prophecy. Besides, Lilly will put a hurting on someone if this isn't made right! Though... we foresee a truly cheesed off little full demon returning to Hogwarts to teach some people about the evils of prejudice, pre-conceived notions, and assumptions. We've also decided that he'll be a vengeance demon. Since his default look is 11 years old, he's going to be really busy with the nasty kiddie fiddlers. No worries, they deserve damnation, and Harry will be happy to give it to them.

"The Power He Knows Not" I'm thinking full on angry demon with a side of hellhound and pissed off angels will put paid to Moldy and his craziness PDQ.

I may have taken his last mortal breath, but this is far from over. :)
WRose chapter 1 . 8/10
Wonderful story idea! Crowley's female mother was a witch, so that's double ironic!
Battlesny chapter 12 . 8/5
Crowley and Gabriel's relationship actually seems similar to Crowley and Aziraphale's in 'Good Omens', though I haven't read the book yet so I might actually be wrong.
Battlesny chapter 7 . 8/5
why did Harry ask Gabriel and Crowley how they knew what his birthday is? he told them in chapter 2 when they asked him his age.
Brookie Twiling chapter 18 . 8/5
Sooo, he dies. And goes to Hell, right? Wait, does that mean he's gonna be a kid forever? Oh I would LOVE to read a one-shot sequel where he comes back to Hogwarts as an actual possessed guy and reeks havoc on Ole Dumbles and Snape.

Great story, it's really original (Well, original for me!).