Reviews for Blood Doesn't Make Family
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 3/6
Interesting start
Flenwa chapter 18 . 2/13
Hello
First off I want to thank you for this good story, it's utterly amazing and I must admit I haven't finished Supernatural (I'm trying) but I just started. This story is light, fun,(wait Harry kills a lot) and bashes Ron. The detail is great and I like how you didn't make Harry overpowered (like some other fics) instead you made him a boy with child-like innocence.I love that. I hope that college is going well and that your having 'fun' and if you need any help at all with the fic I would be glad to help.
Ele
hentai18ancilla chapter 18 . 2/11
Author's note without chapters are not permitted on ffnet-last I heard. Also, a continuation from your account? How strange. Are you going to give others your password or have them send the chapters to you?...Seems strange is all. Quite frankly I never had any confusion reading continuations from others popping up as multiple searches. To each his own!
blackflamesredblood chapter 18 . 1/23
I liked it please update soon
Vixen Uchiha chapter 18 . 1/20
A mistake they are still making and saying it is a on going part to this great story.
Your castiel is completely ooc he's a whiny emo bitch in your story and canon case is stern and stoic and rarely lets his emotions get the better of him at least when he's not high on human souls
comodo50 chapter 18 . 1/1
Hope to see more on this, and good luck on your thesis!
Aurorabeam Corporation chapter 18 . 12/30/2016
If you don't mind, please remove the previous Author Note. You're not supposed to post a chapter filled with only an Author Note. It's in the FanFiction Rules and Guidelines.

Plus, it's really annoying to see 16 Story Chapters where the summary page shows 18 Chapters.

Aside that, great story you have here.

~ Lucario
Fangirl of Mass Destruction chapter 16 . 12/29/2016
Don't worry. Nobody blames you, you have a lot on your plate right now. Try to stay as stress free
AliceCullen3 chapter 17 . 12/27/2016
LOVE IT!
nikolasowa chapter 18 . 12/27/2016
Please update! ! ! ! !
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 18 . 12/27/2016
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 18 . 12/27/2016