Reviews for Blood Doesn't Make Family
Angelique Deveroux chapter 18 . 10/17
Really? you're ending the story here? AAARRRGGGG!
Lilith Noctura chapter 1 . 10/16
I completely agree. You can't be serious.
MyCrystal chapter 18 . 9/23
Shitty ending. Hated it. You should just have abandoned that story but noooo you just had to ruin it with your lame excuse of an ending. I am really fucking angry right now. Better leave a story abandoned then ruin it like that. Hope you don't start an amazing story just to fuck it up like that ever again.
CAPRICIOUSKAEDES chapter 7 . 8/7
Whoop, whoop!
shadowed warrior chapter 18 . 7/30
Wow. If you're going to do an ending like that then just abandon the story and let that be that. That was a lazy, half assed thing to do just so you could mark something complete and say it was finished instead of putting a real ending to it. I get that people get busy and don't have time or lose interest in finishing a story, that's why I generally only read stories that are already marked as complete. But this? This isn't complete, it's just fucked off.
Please update pretty please with a cherry on top
Well damn
coffeecoffeecoffee04 chapter 18 . 6/15
the end was a bit... lazy, was it not?
AirElemental101 chapter 18 . 6/13
Wow, that endings was hilariously awful. If you hated the story so much you should have just deleted it. Don't throw up a complete then half ass it. Seriously.
Nina13Ninetta chapter 18 . 6/11
What? You just cannot end it here! Pleease! Its soo not fair! I need to know that he is OK! I refuse to accep he dies, so suddendly. Pleease, just one more chapter
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 18 . 6/11
Your last update was July 2017. Please, continue this story. You cannot let it end here.
yachiru-chan92 chapter 18 . 5/22
You killed Harry?!
Damn you can't finish like that!
Good work by the way.
Bye
I really enjoyed this story until the end. This was a lazy, selfish ending. If you had cared any about this story you would have given it away instead of ending it like a rabid dog. But you wanted to keep the views and reviews on this account, and so you squandered the potential of a story whose genre you admitted you had fallen out of favor with. Next time you start to hate a fandom you once enjoyed, do everyone else a favor and just give the damn story away.
graika chapter 18 . 5/19
y como murio harry su padre regreso al castillo y los masacro a todos.
Wrin chapter 18 . 5/14
This was a lot of fun and I hope to see more of it some day. Thanks for writing and posting!