Reviews for Blood Doesn't Make Family
jp236 chapter 18 . 3/10
That was lazy writing. Honestly if you wanted an ending you could've at least had harry live and leave hogwarts.
nessiesmith2012 chapter 18 . 3/7
That one sentence at the end makes me want a sequel just so there is a way that harry is not dead. Afterall "Taking a last breath" for a half demon plus harry always doing incredible things could mean diff things other then death.
Lumcer chapter 18 . 2/19
I enjoyed reading this! I’m sorry you came to dislike it so much. I do have two questions, if you don’t mind answering... I’m just curious what was the shock wave of Harry’s death? What did Crowley and Gab do? And I know that you were looking for a swift end to the story, but I’m just trying to connect if there is a reason Gab couldn’t heal harry? I mean is there a difference in his injuries from the exorcism than from other wunds? Thanks for writing and for finishing despite the struggles.

Wolflover1523 chapter 18 . 2/7
Please tell me there is more!
Shinigami Clara chapter 18 . 2/2
I thought Crowley said that he would not explain about Harry’s past and let Harry himself do it i he felt like revealing the information and yet he told snape and dumbledore immediately afterwards? Also shouldn’t Crowley know the significance of Harry’s identity and what he means to the Wizarding world to reveal it so casually?
slytherinalways121 chapter 18 . 1/21
i hope you make a sequel to this it
Savanna chapter 18 . 1/15
Why is Harry dead? Bad Aouther!
ScbaStv chapter 18 . 1/6
One heck of a story. I really enjoyed the family aspect between Harry, Crawley, and Gab. What a way to end it though.
B0R3D0M 1s M0T1VAT10N chapter 18 . 1/4
WHAT IN LUCIFERS NAME?! I cant even fathom all the emotions that just went through my brain, AND THEY ARE MY OWN EMOTIONS.
Amelia32 chapter 18 . 1/2
WHAT! You can't just kill him like that!
MidnightOfRoses chapter 18 . 12/28/2017
Did you just kill Harry or the Horcrux?

I love your story though.
PukwudgiePuff chapter 1 . 12/27/2017
I love this story :)
Elfin69 chapter 18 . 12/27/2017
please at least let us know what happened to Harry. Did the Horcrux die instead of him and how will the others react when they find out that he technically died?
pupstarstar chapter 18 . 12/25/2017
TheWitch243 chapter 1 . 12/24/2017
WHY DID YOU KILL HARRY!That was just cruel!