Reviews for Fifty Shades of Parenting
Gloria chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Your last chapter was great! If you dont finish the story this could be a great ending to this story because everyone is happy.
CGNo1Fan chapter 41 . 11/27/2012
You know what? I have enough! I was only able to read first part of this chapter! You're making Christian some kind of a monster! What kind of father he is to punish his baby girl like that after what happened to her?! And after what he promissed her?! I didn't like the idea of him spanking his kids at all, because from the very begining it was too sexual and erotic, but now - it's my hard limit! You've just lost a reader!
Jaimini chapter 41 . 11/27/2012
I feel sorry for Phoebe..having been through awful experiences with 2 boys, Jay and Caleb. Being spanked by the headmaster and Christian, and having mean girls bully her at school! I hope all this makes her a stronger person! Disappointed with Caleb though, I hoped he'd be different! But Rebecca's mum takes the cake! How can you NOT be with your daughter when she's in a coma?! Great story, hope there is more to come?
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 42 . 11/29/2012
You did an excellent job, even if I was one of those readers who found his punishments just plain creepy... I cant wait to read the sequel. Let's hope the creepiness ends... Lol
awesdu chapter 42 . 11/28/2012
Aww thanks forthe wonderful story, excited for more
APEJEN chapter 42 . 11/28/2012
will def look out for the story
C-bride chapter 42 . 11/28/2012
Please get rid of rebecca
kittykatty342 chapter 42 . 11/28/2012
Can't wait for the sequel! I've really liked this story, especially the writing styles that you use. Keep it up, you're really awesome! :D
Jasmine Garden chapter 42 . 11/28/2012
BIG THANKS TO YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!
Golf - Golf Echo Hotel chapter 42 . 11/28/2012
Can't wait for the sequel!
Guest chapter 40 . 11/26/2012
thx lovely chapter as always
angela.day.125760 chapter 41 . 11/28/2012
excellent chapter
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 41 . 11/27/2012
Great chapter... don't agree on the punishment, but it was much better and less creepy than the other times. lol
bb-4ever chapter 41 . 11/27/2012
Excellent chapter. Glad pheobe got to speak to caleb and end things. Is this the end? Well done loved it
Hazpotsfan chapter 41 . 11/27/2012
Aww I felt so sad that Christian went back on his promise! I mean I know Phoebe shouldn't have done that but he shouldn't have promised it if he wasn't going to keep it! And I was surprised how calmly Phoebe reacted to the whole thing after that massive drama the last time he punished her that way! Great chapter :)
698 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »