Reviews for Fifty Shades of Parenting
angela.day.125760 chapter 41 . 11/28/2012
excellent chapter
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 41 . 11/27/2012
Great chapter... don't agree on the punishment, but it was much better and less creepy than the other times. lol
bb-4ever chapter 41 . 11/27/2012
Excellent chapter. Glad pheobe got to speak to caleb and end things. Is this the end? Well done loved it
Hazpotsfan chapter 41 . 11/27/2012
Aww I felt so sad that Christian went back on his promise! I mean I know Phoebe shouldn't have done that but he shouldn't have promised it if he wasn't going to keep it! And I was surprised how calmly Phoebe reacted to the whole thing after that massive drama the last time he punished her that way! Great chapter :)
kelmal chapter 41 . 11/27/2012
Another great chapter.
Guest chapter 40 . 11/25/2012
love it write another chapter soon
Jasmine Garden chapter 41 . 11/27/2012
I am surprised by Christian's confidence in his daughter to deal with her own problem. I am impressed by Phoebe's maturity. Phoebe's tears and Christian's compassion were both a tear-jerker and heartwarming! Well done! Great writing on the struggle of being a parent and the tight rope walked and the dance performed in trying to do the "right thing". Christian really listened to his daughter, was thoughtful, and tried to meet her stated needs. Impressive!
R-J briggs chapter 41 . 11/27/2012
Great chapter loved it excited for the next
Gaums30 chapter 41 . 11/27/2012
Great chapter!
Spooky Mehta chapter 41 . 11/27/2012
Good Chapter. Not quite sure about spanking a 15 year old... but, based on the character of CG, it probably fits.

Overall I like the story and awaiting next update.
Guest chapter 40 . 11/25/2012
Well written chapter!
shan36 chapter 41 . 11/27/2012
Great job on this chapter!
emilyswain chapter 41 . 11/27/2012
The one thing I cannot stand is that a grown teenager like Phoebe is getting spanked...hasn't she been through enough trauma? Yet her overbearing father insists on using an archaic way of thinking by not only spanking her but have her remove articles of clothing(not the panties this time) to show her she's been disobedient? Um that's what teenagers do: they disobey especially the girls.

I'm sorry but that's a horrifying thing to visualize. Other than that this is a decent story...
Mizu.no.Oujo.1967 chapter 41 . 11/26/2012
Love it! I hope Phoebe and Caleb make up! :D
Ljs117 chapter 41 . 11/26/2012
When pushed, I admit to being a mom who has on occasion spanked her child - if I can catch them :) I'm not crazy though when he spanks Phoebe. I think she's too old and it makes me uncomfortable. Having said that, its your story and I can let it slide because this chapter made up for that. :) gosh! I love good dad Christian and the way he talks with them. Also melts my heart when he takes care of baby Natalie. Feel bad that Caleb lied.
687 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »