Reviews for Fifty Shades of Parenting
beve2113 chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
Is there Anas point of view where Ana is when teddy is arrested.
Desktop Dragon chapter 42 . 5/21/2014
An interesting and "different" story. I get your reasons for portraying Christian the way you have, however, I personally don't believe he would use corporal punishment on his kids, as I believe he associates punishment and spankings with sexual gratification. Plus the fact he was physically abused he wouldn't go down that route with his kids also after the pain he went through when Ana left him after he punished her, he wouldn't risk it with his kids.

Well done on a well written story, with plenty of good ideas and imagination, but your Christian just didn't ring true for me at times ...sorry!
Ale D chapter 42 . 5/15/2014
I really enjoy this story, actually I think is the best fanfiction I've read until now.

I hate that Phoebe didn't forgive Caleb, I was expecting something else... I don't know. I just hate the idea of those two not being together.
And I would love to read more about Rebecca's mother. I think you end that part of the story in a very sour way...

I'm going to read "Fifty Shades of Paterning More" ;)

And, Thanks for this awesome story!
andrea.lucia.5621 chapter 42 . 2/28/2014
Sinceramente amei sua historia diferente de muitas que ja li,e o que eu ais gostei foi que vc terminou não nos deixou na mão. Muito obrigado espero le muito mais vindo de vc.
Mayremmy chapter 41 . 12/27/2013
I spent three days reading this entire story. I had to litterally force myself to break the wifi connection because I couldn't stop. That's how hooked I was.
Sorry I only now took the time to write a review, for that I blame you as a great author who knows how to catch the readers' attention during the whole story. I was so into this fanfic that I laughed, cried, got angry without even realising it.
This is my first Fifty Shades fanfic, I always wanted to read a fanfic where we could see Christian as a dad. I found lots of those, but I also found lots of the same ones. I'm not gonna lie, yours caught my attention because of the succes it has and also because I saw you updated regularly. But I'm super glad I stumbled on your story!
I love the way you write, I love how you made every character stay in character, but most of all I love the way you made this so realistic. The drama, actions, feelings, characters are exactly the way I want them to be!
Can I just say my favourite character is Phoebe? I'm a sucker for caring daddy's with daughters. I'm so glad you didn't make her a snobby rebellious teenager who only wants to break every rule and have sex. The fact that she is a young, sensitive, innocent, naieve girl makes her so much more real. And I'm not even talking about the way her parents, especially her dad, deal with it. Just wonderful!
By the way, this is propably the longest review I have ever written. Ever. But you deserve it! Up to the sequel!
Guest chapter 41 . 9/23/2013
wow christian sure has changed since fifty shades freed
Guest chapter 40 . 9/23/2013
Poor Phoebe, the girl just can't catch a break - 1st jay tries to force himself on her, then her father spanks her, the the tabloids, the her father spanks her again causing her to go to self loath, then her principal beats her, then the trial and healing process, then her grandfather dies, then a car accident that nearly kills her and now a broken heart- how much can one girl take before too much becomes way too much!?
Guest chapter 39 . 9/23/2013
II think as long as phoebe tells her parents that caleb is not biologically the son of harold braxton, and that calebs mother thought that he was the son of braxton but he found out when he was 3 years old and the braxton left them but still pays child support, christian should be okay with him then. Also calebs is a bright young man you graduated high school when he was 15...who wouldn't want their daughter to meet a guy like that!?
Guest chapter 28 . 9/22/2013
that was close
Guest chapter 27 . 9/22/2013
Guest chapter 26 . 9/22/2013
why do i get the feeling that teddy is going to get caught, by his parents cause father and son seem to have the same idea...(must keep reading)
Guest chapter 20 . 9/22/2013
wtf? a cane? christians right, "never mess with an angry father!"
Guest chapter 17 . 9/22/2013
uh-oh ava is in trouble
Guest chapter 15 . 9/21/2013
this chapter makes me miss my daddy
Guest chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
"peanut" thats so adorable, but poor phoebe
695 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »