Reviews for Fifty Shades of Parenting
Guest chapter 13 . 9/21/2013
christian is going to turn his daughter into a mini version of him if he keeps treating her that way!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
tension much
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
ha! i would've said the same too, damn he can be clueless sometimes, what shes feeling is written all over his daughter how can you miss it?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
why is he just learning this now, you'd think after 19 years that he would have realized that you can't buy your kids love/respect/forgiveness past the age of 12 anymore
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
geez i would've run away if my father did that to me when i was 15-17 ,screw that or at least argued. who spanks their 15-17 year old kid, you're asking for more defiance from them or worse a lawsuit, emancipation or a runaway. No teenager today tolerates that kind of behavior from their parents, no matter who is in the right it just doesn't anymore. Parents don't get the automatic respect and trust from their children like they use to, they have earn and give it to receive it now.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
watta daddyd girl, but then again she is a teen
Jean chapter 30 . 9/18/2013
Guess this story is kind of old, but i just discovered it and i love it. It is so different from the others i have read, and i've read a lot. Can't wait to finish it and go on to the next story you did.
MyEverLovingMore chapter 42 . 9/9/2013
Amazing! I have to admit I cried on a couple of chapters, but I laughed on some too. I love the way you still related your story to the books. That was very creative. I love the way you went into detail, the mood of the story, and also the settings. YOU'RE VERY BRIGHT! Thank you for writting this I enjoyed it fully... I will most definitely be reading the sequel.
Happygolucky103 chapter 42 . 8/15/2013
I love this can't wait to read the sequel.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/25/2013
im obsessed, well done is all i can see this is SO good
Bronze Goddess chapter 42 . 7/11/2013
I love that all of your chapters were name "Big" something. That's very creative. I have finally read the whole thing and now I am going to start the sequel. Nicely done!

Love and handcuffs,
Lynn x
LlamasStory1 chapter 42 . 7/9/2013
Thank you. You have done well. Characters are well drawn, story moves along at a good pace. Spell check and a little help with a friend or an editor with grammar of syntax would help your fine stories read more smoothly. Glad you are going to continue. Thought you handled the coincidence of overlapping material with the other author - Sashadora - very tactfully. Looking forward to your sequel!
Yildun39 chapter 42 . 7/3/2013
Really like your story, Thanks for writting
carosunshine26 chapter 42 . 7/1/2013
You really did a great job with this story! It was a pleasure to read! Thans
Guest chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Stories good but I didn't like how he just got her to be butt naked to spank her? That was weird you should have left her clothes on she is a growing young lady you know
695 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »