Reviews for Fifty Shades of Parenting
Yildun39 chapter 42 . 7/3/2013
Really like your story, Thanks for writting
carosunshine26 chapter 42 . 7/1/2013
You really did a great job with this story! It was a pleasure to read! Thans
Guest chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Stories good but I didn't like how he just got her to be butt naked to spank her? That was weird you should have left her clothes on she is a growing young lady you know
nedbella chapter 42 . 4/13/2013
That was great. I had started reading parenting more, then I noticed parenting, so I went back to the beginning to be able to understand the sequel better. So glad I did. You did a fantastic job and I enjoyed it heaps.
Bronze Goddess chapter 20 . 4/3/2013
Oh that Rachel bitch would be getting an ass beating THIS day! Not tomorrow...TODAY!
Hikki chapter 42 . 3/29/2013
great !, the fic is really loyal to the book, and the happenings in the book are what actually i thought of having whle reading 50 shades
BEA M DE F chapter 42 . 3/21/2013
wow!it was so amazing as the original E.L. JAMES's...your writing is fluid and easy even though english is not my mother language...
I liked how true you have been with everyone of the characters and even though some times CG overreacts ...i think that's how he would be as a father...
REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD!
and I ensure that i'll be reading the sequel...just after dinner!THANKS!

PS: by the way...I really appreciate christian does not spank phoebe with the belt..that had been very bad... ;)))
BEA M DE F chapter 40 . 3/21/2013
as all of them 'till now...I LOVED IT!
but I don't like at all that bad Caleb...I hope it's not true... :(
BEA M DE F chapter 36 . 3/21/2013
ooohhhh...love always making it better! ;)
BEA M DE F chapter 33 . 3/21/2013
oooohhhh!so sad!you made me cry! :'(
but any way you still have the power!hahahahha
BEA M DE F chapter 30 . 3/20/2013
everything is perfect until now!i love your interpretation of the future greys and everything you tell here is perfectly loyal to the characters...i'm loving it! ;)
BEA M DE F chapter 21 . 3/20/2013
wow!great great great!
BEA M DE F chapter 19 . 3/20/2013
great ending! ;)
BEA M DE F chapter 18 . 3/20/2013
why is he so upset?too much i think...he has to clam down ;)
BEA M DE F chapter 16 . 3/20/2013