Reviews for Fifty Shades of Parenting
BEA M DE F chapter 30 . 3/20/2013
everything is perfect until now!i love your interpretation of the future greys and everything you tell here is perfectly loyal to the characters...i'm loving it! ;)
BEA M DE F chapter 21 . 3/20/2013
wow!great great great!
BEA M DE F chapter 19 . 3/20/2013
great ending! ;)
BEA M DE F chapter 18 . 3/20/2013
why is he so upset?too much i think...he has to clam down ;)
BEA M DE F chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
perfect!
BEA M DE F chapter 15 . 3/20/2013
15 chapters and you already caught my attention!from the first one i must say...
I love the way you are making the story so true to the books...i mean it is just exactly as i thought is was going to be when i finished reading them...but you know how to put it into words.
Everybody have had this kind of situations when we were teenagers...so it's very easy to be on their places...and you explain SO well everything...PERFECT!
I'll be reading this and part 2 of course!thanks!
melissa chapter 42 . 3/14/2013
that was a fantastic read, I loved every minute of it, and I loved how you brought some of the story line from the books into your story ie about jack. now im going to read the next story :)
OldDee chapter 42 . 3/11/2013
I enjoyed reading your story as much as I did reading the 50 Shades trilogy. You really have a good grasp of the personalities that E. L. James made me so vested in. Now you given me more believable characters to continue on with. Thank you so much for that and of course, can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 41 . 3/7/2013
Bitiful!
iprincess706 chapter 42 . 3/5/2013
I really loved your version of the continuation of the Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy. You put a lot of thought and effort into the characters and the story. What a good job. I was as enthralled reading your story as much as I was when reading the original story.

I am not really sure I like how Christian's character evolved. It really left me feeling repulsed by him. He came off as really abusive to his kids, especially his teenage daughter, and I feel he totally overstepped his bounds, as a parent, in his punishments of Phoebe. He also treated her more like a little girl than the teenager she was, and I feel, as though, he violated her privacy as a young woman not only when he punished her, but also in not having respect for her body, privacy and personal space. What father bathes and undresses their 15 year old daughter, or puts cream on their bare butt. I felt embarrassed and humiliated for her. It just didn't feel right. That is clearly not normal behavior, and really turned my stomach. I found that very disturbing along with the bare butt spankings. I mean it is degrading enough for a teenager to even get spanked by their parents, but to pull their pants down has sexual undertones.

I almost feel as though Phoebe was abused by all the men around her, and her character was such an emotional wreck, very needy, weak and fragile which is not like any teenager I know. I would have liked to have seen her more confident and feisty, not as bad as Ava, but just less timid, especially when Mr. Braxton broke every rule in the world when he, himself, violated her, but in a way, it made sense because anyone who is violated like that by a parent, does tend to become timid and withdrawn which is why I always felt like, "She's crying again? Get a grip already," but I think that is the sign of a good story when it leaves its reader questioning the characters. It means the reader was interested enough to pay a lot of attention to the story to be psycho-analyzing it... I did, however, love the part when Christian disciplined both his son and daughter at the masquerade Ball, Ted for texting and Phoebe for giggling with Ava. I believe he handled that well and more along the lines of rational parenting. The story could have used more of that along with more groundings and less spankings.
koocher chapter 42 . 2/9/2013
Cannot wait to start reading the sequel. Thanks
koocher chapter 40 . 2/9/2013
Happy and still reading. Keep going.
koocher chapter 38 . 2/9/2013
Keep going.
koocher chapter 31 . 2/8/2013
Great chapter. I cried just wish there was no physical and mental abuse. Having grown up with it and then married just for more of it until you get the courage to say no more. So proud of how you wrote this chapter. Very well done, empower ourselves to overcome our adversities.
koocher chapter 30 . 2/8/2013
I am enjoying reading your story. Please continue your writings.
688 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »