Reviews for Fifty Shades of Parenting
MyEverLovingMore chapter 42 . 9/9/2013
Amazing! I have to admit I cried on a couple of chapters, but I laughed on some too. I love the way you still related your story to the books. That was very creative. I love the way you went into detail, the mood of the story, and also the settings. YOU'RE VERY BRIGHT! Thank you for writting this I enjoyed it fully... I will most definitely be reading the sequel.
Happygolucky103 chapter 42 . 8/15/2013
I love this can't wait to read the sequel.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/25/2013
im obsessed, well done is all i can see this is SO good
Bronze Goddess chapter 42 . 7/11/2013
I love that all of your chapters were name "Big" something. That's very creative. I have finally read the whole thing and now I am going to start the sequel. Nicely done!

Love and handcuffs,
Lynn x
LlamasStory1 chapter 42 . 7/9/2013
Thank you. You have done well. Characters are well drawn, story moves along at a good pace. Spell check and a little help with a friend or an editor with grammar of syntax would help your fine stories read more smoothly. Glad you are going to continue. Thought you handled the coincidence of overlapping material with the other author - Sashadora - very tactfully. Looking forward to your sequel!
Yildun39 chapter 42 . 7/3/2013
Really like your story, Thanks for writting
carosunshine26 chapter 42 . 7/1/2013
You really did a great job with this story! It was a pleasure to read! Thans
Guest chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Stories good but I didn't like how he just got her to be butt naked to spank her? That was weird you should have left her clothes on she is a growing young lady you know
nedbella chapter 42 . 4/13/2013
That was great. I had started reading parenting more, then I noticed parenting, so I went back to the beginning to be able to understand the sequel better. So glad I did. You did a fantastic job and I enjoyed it heaps.
Bronze Goddess chapter 20 . 4/3/2013
Oh that Rachel bitch would be getting an ass beating THIS day! Not tomorrow...TODAY!
Hikki chapter 42 . 3/29/2013
great !, the fic is really loyal to the book, and the happenings in the book are what actually i thought of having whle reading 50 shades
BEA M DE F chapter 42 . 3/21/2013
wow!it was so amazing as the original E.L. JAMES's...your writing is fluid and easy even though english is not my mother language...
I liked how true you have been with everyone of the characters and even though some times CG overreacts ...i think that's how he would be as a father...
REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD!
and I ensure that i'll be reading the sequel...just after dinner!THANKS!

PS: by the way...I really appreciate christian does not spank phoebe with the belt..that had been very bad... ;)))
BEA M DE F chapter 40 . 3/21/2013
as all of them 'till now...I LOVED IT!
but I don't like at all that bad Caleb...I hope it's not true... :(
BEA M DE F chapter 36 . 3/21/2013
ooohhhh...love always making it better! ;)
BEA M DE F chapter 33 . 3/21/2013
oooohhhh!so sad!you made me cry! :'(
but any way you still have the power!hahahahha
703 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »