Reviews for Fifty Shades of Parenting
carosunshine26 chapter 42 . 7/1/2013
You really did a great job with this story! It was a pleasure to read! Thans
Guest chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Stories good but I didn't like how he just got her to be butt naked to spank her? That was weird you should have left her clothes on she is a growing young lady you know
nedbella chapter 42 . 4/13/2013
That was great. I had started reading parenting more, then I noticed parenting, so I went back to the beginning to be able to understand the sequel better. So glad I did. You did a fantastic job and I enjoyed it heaps.
Bronze Goddess chapter 20 . 4/3/2013
Oh that Rachel bitch would be getting an ass beating THIS day! Not tomorrow...TODAY!
Hikki chapter 42 . 3/29/2013
great !, the fic is really loyal to the book, and the happenings in the book are what actually i thought of having whle reading 50 shades
BEA M DE F chapter 42 . 3/21/2013
wow!it was so amazing as the original E.L. JAMES's...your writing is fluid and easy even though english is not my mother language...
I liked how true you have been with everyone of the characters and even though some times CG overreacts ...i think that's how he would be as a father...
REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD!
and I ensure that i'll be reading the sequel...just after dinner!THANKS!

PS: by the way...I really appreciate christian does not spank phoebe with the belt..that had been very bad... ;)))
BEA M DE F chapter 40 . 3/21/2013
as all of them 'till now...I LOVED IT!
but I don't like at all that bad Caleb...I hope it's not true... :(
BEA M DE F chapter 36 . 3/21/2013
ooohhhh...love always making it better! ;)
BEA M DE F chapter 33 . 3/21/2013
oooohhhh!so sad!you made me cry! :'(
but any way you still have the power!hahahahha
BEA M DE F chapter 30 . 3/20/2013
everything is perfect until now!i love your interpretation of the future greys and everything you tell here is perfectly loyal to the characters...i'm loving it! ;)
BEA M DE F chapter 21 . 3/20/2013
wow!great great great!
BEA M DE F chapter 19 . 3/20/2013
great ending! ;)
BEA M DE F chapter 18 . 3/20/2013
why is he so upset?too much i think...he has to clam down ;)
BEA M DE F chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
perfect!
BEA M DE F chapter 15 . 3/20/2013
15 chapters and you already caught my attention!from the first one i must say...
I love the way you are making the story so true to the books...i mean it is just exactly as i thought is was going to be when i finished reading them...but you know how to put it into words.
Everybody have had this kind of situations when we were teenagers...so it's very easy to be on their places...and you explain SO well everything...PERFECT!
I'll be reading this and part 2 of course!thanks!
697 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »