Reviews for Fifty Shades of Parenting
SD130413 chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
hahahaha Ava! She so like Kate it's unreal! Love it!
Lmcarter chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
Great chapter. I hope he doesn't spank her but instead talk to her and get the information out of her. I hope Phoebe learns from her recent mistake and not keep things from her parents. Ava was wrong about that. I know what she was trying to do but she was wrong and I know once Christian finds out he will deal with can feel some drama coming. Please update soon.
footychick chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
wow. amazing chapter. great scenes. plz plz plz update soooooooon.
dm1990 chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
That was good! Make Phoebe refuse this time. Make her fight him!
AnonGuest chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
Great update. Keep up the good work!
Passions2Write chapter 12 . 8/26/2012
Really gd update soon
godlovesebonie chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
Very good but I know he is not going to spank her. I think they are going to Teddy's room to ask him.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/23/2012
I just have a feeling that you should address the spanking issue...Christian needs to finally understand that its inappropriate to be spanking his kids at their ages and understand that phoebe feels violated by it. Maybe it needs to be done at a session with Flynn. But I do love this story so don't stop :)
JhenJhen chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
Intense! Love it! Awesome chapter :D
Guest chapter 11 . 8/23/2012
I just have this feeling that you really need to address this spanking issue..Christian really needs to finally see that it's inappropriate and wrong for the ages his kids are. Other than that I love the story :)
debs2000 chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
I hope he talks to her this time. I understand what Ava was trying to do but at the same time she should've wnt about it differently...I hope Ted bet him up again! Dirtbag ruining her life!
Kim2013 chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
Nice story:)
bb-4ever chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
great chapter. its good to see them all getting along. love the e-mails they just come alive more in e-mail. look forward to more soon
atterbury chapter 11 . 8/24/2012
Very sweet, very how I would envision this family. Thank you for putting it down in words, well done!
smiley12182003 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
great job and cant wait for the next chapter
698 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »