Reviews for Fifty Shades of Parenting
Passions2Write chapter 11 . 8/23/2012
I love the realtionship between everyone is so sweet keep up the good work
godlovesebonie chapter 11 . 8/23/2012
I love that they are such a close family. When is the truth coming out about phoebe and teddy. Christian will be mad and proud and so will ana
BreanaMarie chapter 10 . 8/23/2012
Love your story!
AnonGuest chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
Just found this story and I love it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
PenToPaper18 chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
Hello "Guest" and fellow Fifty Shades Peeps! Check me out, commenting on my own story!
Thanks for the comments and questions. I'd like to provide some clarification.
I don't think anyone knows these characters as well as the fabulous EL James, but I did read all 3 books twice and I am writing my own interpretation of things that can happen when the Grey kids become teenagers.
Phoebe was not nearly raped. Christian was overreacting, because that is what he does. I didn't think it is characteristic of Ana to correct him while is kissing/reprimanding her for her infractions.
She also only kept the arrest from Christian for about 2 hours while she handled it. If Christian Grey was your father, would you want him to come down to the police station and yell out the arresting officers, and getting arrested for it?
This is fanfiction, and it is fun, well, should be fun. I do hope that readers enjoy my story, but I can't please everyone. You don't have to like all of my choices but I hope that you can stretch your imaginations while reading all the fabulous fanfics people are writing. And if you have your own ideas, please don't be afraid to pen your own fanfic.

Happy Reading!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
So Anna learns that her teenage daughter was almost raped and she kept that a secret from her father? She was more concern with his method of punishing her and wanted her to tell Christian on her terms? And I the only one who thinks that's crazy? Her son gets arrested but lies until she can't lie about it any more and Christian is just ok with that? Do you know much about this character you're writing about?
1969 chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
cxds
bb-4ever chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
Good chapter. Its good to see christian calm down and take care of pheobe. Look forward to more soon and their talk about what happened
atterbury chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
Well done thoroughly enjoyable look forward to seeing more of you! thanks so much!
godlovesebonie chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
Great work. I like the bond that showed how close the kids were. Can't wait to se what Christian does to that little boy are Teddy. I have a feeling there not done with him yet.
smiley12182003 chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
Love the story. Keep up the great work
Ljs117 chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
Liking your story!
dm1990 chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
I did want Christian to spank Teddy LOL
AnimeCoupleLover61 chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
I am sooo in love with this story even more now! Your doing great! (:
Guest chapter 8 . 8/18/2012