Reviews for Snapshots
Killer Sand Shadow chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I've never liked short drabbles but these were awesome! You just proved to me you can put a lot of emotion and story into 100 words!
Tiva Bay Cavanaugh chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
All were good but I especially loved the fluff!
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Sad but sweet I like it. :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Great Story
vacivity chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Honestly, I can't pick a favourite. Therefore...

1: With "Perfection", I can't help but wonder if Jade was screaming profanities at Beck when she was in labour. (Though in all honesty, she probably was.) I'm sure we could all imagine that.

2: ""Here's your apple, Snow White," he said proudly as he slid the fruit out of his lunch bag." - ADORABLE KID!BECK IS ADORABLE. THAT IS ALL.

3: Pffff, baby Oliver's already a scene stealer and s/he hasn't even been born yet.

5: I remember when I first read this that I was thinking, "Sure, scare me to death; that's fine." I am glad that you managed to add Sinjin into one of these drabbles.

6: Hah, Moonbucks. That's adorable. Of course Cat wouldn't think anything of Jade kissing a random (albeit cute) stranger other than the fact that they'd both been kissed. xD

7: "Beck missed the days when Jade loved him with all her heart, all her soul and all her might." - Ouch. I think that was me suffocating under all this Bade angst and the feels it produced.
WZRDmeesh chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I love them all! Bade week was fun!
TheBansheeQueen chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Oh man they are all so good. I can't even decide a favorite if I had to pick because of how much I love them all. Like, A Happy Accident and Scene Stealer is close but I mean they are all just SO good.
YayVictorious chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Aww they're so cute, I Love them :)
tsttoain chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Yay all of them together ) xD I already told you I absolutely love the day 5 one, but day 6 is great too, and I can so imagine that happening and I like when it's not always Beck begging for like 3 month, though that's great too of course.
Also of course I also love all of the other drabbles cause your writing is amazing :). Hope you'll upload something (else) today for worldwide day of bade...;) :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Love this, god im gonna miss this pairing.