Reviews for What's Mine is Yours
NarutoRox chapter 15 . 3/4/2014
I can't believe it's over! I was so engrossed I didn't realize I was reading it so fast.

Wonderful story, positively brilliant. :)
NarutoRox chapter 14 . 3/4/2014
I wouldn't have opened the window when there was an assassin trying to make an attempt on my life, but that's just me (and it was the sweetest and romantic thing I think I've ever read, so I'm not that bothered by it).
Also, I loved Lestrade's reaction, that was dead-on, lol.
NarutoRox chapter 13 . 3/4/2014
Moran! Moriarty's Watson. Hmmm, how are they going to handle that one...?
NarutoRox chapter 12 . 3/4/2014
SO glad to see them back together. I know I'm repeating myself but I can't help it.
NarutoRox chapter 11 . 3/4/2014
They're back. :) They're back together, and it looks like they'll be least I hope. I suppose I'd better keep reading to see, haha.
NarutoRox chapter 10 . 3/4/2014
John jumping in a car with Mycroft is going to cheese Sherlock off to no end, I think.
NarutoRox chapter 9 . 3/4/2014
Sherlock's doing drugs, John's got this business with Mary...goodness, they REALLY need each other back.
NarutoRox chapter 8 . 3/4/2014
I simply love this story, and how everyone is still so in characters, from John to Mycroft.
NarutoRox chapter 7 . 3/4/2014
Oh God, poor John! :(
NarutoRox chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
Awww, very sweet of them. :) Maybe John'll wisen up so Sherlock's feelings now.
NarutoRox chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
Ahhh, if poor John's having nightmares about this, what's he going to do after The Fall?
NarutoRox chapter 4 . 3/4/2014
And so it comes out! (Sort of) At least Sherlock figured it out, now if only John would...
NarutoRox chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
This is all...just so very, VERY Sherlock. ;)
NarutoRox chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
Oh Sherlock...I wonder how he will handle this development?
NarutoRox chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Sounds like just the sort of thing that would happen with those two. Lovely story. :)