Reviews for The Things We Keep or Give Away
sg1star chapter 12 . 1/8/2014
just catching up on this great story...hope rl is not to bad and you will add to this story
as finding it well written.. got good structure...good amount if romance yet not to sappy that you want to gag
love the fact that mac had a child and she and harm are becoming parents
steamboat chapter 12 . 11/8/2013
Just checking in on you. I hope this finds you well and that you are still in my thoughts and prayers!
aksc chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
I have only just found this story but I am really loving the story and enjoying the way the relationships are developing. I hope you continue writing it.
steamboat chapter 12 . 7/15/2013
NOT mad at all! This is such a lovely story and it has to come from someone with a big heart! Keeping you in my prayers!
Mohair chapter 12 . 6/5/2013
Great story. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/16/2013
Really enjoy reading this story! Well written, and keeps me wanting more.
Ciara chapter 12 . 5/16/2013
Not mad just glad that you are still writing more chapters even though we're waiting a little longer to read them. As long as you plan to continue I'll happily read whatever you post. Nice chapter btw!
rlrct chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
Nice story so far! I hope life gets out of the way and lets you keep updating it.
flaunt chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
Nice sweet chapter. Really cool that Harm remembers the stories tied in to dresses, when most guys can't even remember anything about what a woman wore the day before.

As for the chaos and madness of everyday life - glad you're seeing light at the end of the tunnel. I personally find that the best way to get through the day to day is to carry a little light (allegorically speaking of course) with you so even if you are nowhere close to the end of the tunnel, the dark isn't always quite so dark.

If that light (positivity) comes from writing fic or something else creative - then as long as you can do even a little bit of that everyday, sometimes I feel that the rest of life doesn't get you down so much.

Can't wait to read the next chapter, and I'm hoping this is a long story with many many chapters to come as well.
jpstar57 chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
Very nice continuation. Loved how they got caught telling stories. You could really feel the love Harm has for Mac as he told the stories. Can't wait to see more of this really nice story.
bethsthings chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
Wonderful to see an update. Great story. Hope life calms down a little so you can continue with this amazing story.
alix33 chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
"Have you decided what you're going to put in their first?" - "put in there".
I have always thought the dress from the NATO ball is just a bit prettier than the one from the Sudanese embassy. Not that the Sudanese embassy one is ugly either.
"You know all the stories, huh?" "The way you looked in some of those dresses, Mac… I could never forget any second." She smiles back at him and leans in for a kiss before the two go their separate ways until the evening." - AW!
NikitaKaralis chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
Thanks fr updating! I like the bittersweet moment Kate felt entering her mother's room. I also like how Harm and Kate were caught by Mac! Update soon!
ad694 chapter 12 . 5/14/2013
I love this story. Looking forward to more when you can.
ad694 chapter 11 . 5/9/2013
This is a great story! I just read it for the second time. Patiently awaiting more.