Reviews for The Things We Keep or Give Away
PBLLady chapter 12 . 4/26
Harm and Mac could write books on each other! Maybe that would be the way to go so they could see how the other saw them. Would help with understand each other more.

Hope all is well with your life. I know about wanting to get to the light at the end of the tunnel.
PBLLady chapter 11 . 4/26
I know a lot of people didn't like the Mattie story line. Mattie was great with Harm and they taught each other a lot. Harm learned how to love unconditionally and Mattie learned to trust. It is your story and your choice. Please continue either way because I am loving this story.
PBLLady chapter 9 . 4/26
Yea MacKenzie Rabb family!
PBLLady chapter 7 . 4/26
Poor Katie. She has no idea what it means to have someone in her life to count on. Well, that's over.
PBLLady chapter 6 . 4/26
Keep smiling Katie because Mac and Harm aren't going anywhere.
PBLLady chapter 5 . 4/26
Wouldn't Harm's fostering of Mattie help the situation? He would be seen as a help to Mac not just some guy in the house.
PBLLady chapter 4 . 4/26
Love the beginning of talking to each other. Hopefully they will keep at it and Harm will slip right in. Mattie would be a great addition and add a different perspective.
PBLLady chapter 3 . 4/26
I just found this story and am loving it. Mac and Katherine belong together. It must have been so hard to give up her baby. I know it would have been for me.
Great story and I live the interaction between them all. Hopefully your life has settled and you can continue it.
steamboat chapter 12 . 1/23
Still checking on you. Hope you are well and happy!
sg1star chapter 12 . 1/8/2014
hello
just catching up on this great story...hope rl is not to bad and you will add to this story
as finding it well written.. got good structure...good amount if romance yet not to sappy that you want to gag
love the fact that mac had a child and she and harm are becoming parents
steamboat chapter 12 . 11/8/2013
Just checking in on you. I hope this finds you well and that you are still in my thoughts and prayers!
aksc chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
I have only just found this story but I am really loving the story and enjoying the way the relationships are developing. I hope you continue writing it.
steamboat chapter 12 . 7/15/2013
NOT mad at all! This is such a lovely story and it has to come from someone with a big heart! Keeping you in my prayers!
Mohair chapter 12 . 6/5/2013
Great story. Can't wait for more.