Reviews for Harry's New Love
sherlock1921 chapter 1 . 4/18
Oh please do write some more sloppy stories. This is so good. I'm melting in a puddle here!

rosetintedblindspot chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
What a beautiful declaration of love...for his daughter!
Well I suspected a little but only because I read some other of your stories and I didn't think you could do this to us. At the beginning we really got the impression that he met a woman, you did it so well. So much emotions and truth behind the words, the feelings, and the thoughts, that was perfect. What a brilliant writer you are Rose!
Symphony In Blue chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
As far as I'm concerned you can write many more soppy stories as you call them, because I absolutely adored this one! Very cute :)
TheChicaChic chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I have to admit, until about the end I actually thought he had fallen in love with another woman. Maybe it was the sleep-filled haze I was in when reading this at quarter after four in the morning but I'm thinking it was just so well written I wasn't expecting it. When he first started talking about this new love of his, it really sounded like a woman he'd met and was forging a relationship with. And yes, I know his daughter is a female and he is forging a relationship with her but its a different type of relationship. I'm so glad that you wrote this. It was really interesting to read.
Sparky75 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Well I hope you slip into soppy story mode again if this is what you come up with! Really enjoyable story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Do not apologise for writing this beautiful piece. Absolutely loved it. We need and deserve plenty of fluff after what Kudos did to us! You had me wondering for a while who Sophie was especially when no mention of Ruth. Excellent writing. Well done and yes loads more of this if you have more ideas. Thank you for sharing with us and giving us goofy smiles just like Harry!
NatesDate chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Well, I had guessed dog or granddaughter, so I wasn't too far off the mark. This was sweet and happy, which is never a bad thing - even Harry deserves some happiness. I can just picture him breaking out into his goofy grin and speaking proudly of her, so well done. Thanks for sharing.
LouBelle04 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Lovely fic :)
LBx
theoofoof chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I wasn't certain but I was hopeful, and you didn't let me down. It's good to break from the norm once in a while and write soppy stories; and you do it so well! Thanks for sharing!
red77devil chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I loved this and even though I'd sussed out early on where it could be heading it in no way dimished the story that my assumption was correct. Your writing is great regardless of any perceived soppiness and reading this was a great start to my weekend. Thanks for sharing.
Eggwhisker chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
tee hee- no need to apologise. I enjoyed it hugely, particularly when I twigged about half way through what you were up to! lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Great story that really made me smile, I think I guessed at the 'goofy smile' but this really was fun to read! Soppy stories are good now and then!
moonshinesally chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Lovely!
pook chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Blimey ... you had me going ... such a great little story. Sop is good some times. And feel free to do sop if the muse wants. This is really good. Thanks for sharing
HR always live on chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Big smile on my face. So totally wonderful. You did wrong foot me at first when I thought how could Harry find another woman?! But I'm so glad it turned out this way. Brilliant.