Reviews for Beauty and the Beast: A retelling
Kaotic I. Deas chapter 4 . 8/27
Wow. So I've read quite a few B&B stories and this one is totally different from the rest! You have an excellent writing style and a little bit of a darker twist on this story. I can't wait to see where it takes me!
Nikimo101 chapter 19 . 7/10
Oh my gosh! This is sooo good! I love this twist to my favorite Disney tale.
But your last update as of this review is 2 years, 3 months! Please finish!
Shelljayz chapter 18 . 6/21
I truly adore this story. I know it has been ages since there was an update so I really hope that you are all right. I would really really like to know how this continues and eventually ends. Your writing is just fantastic, the way you have weaved this story and it's characters and how you've made it so much more complex and in depth than the original story is just wonderful.
Kikita chapter 19 . 6/15
I hope someday you will finish this story. It is quite good.
U promised Smut chapter 19 . 5/28
:'(
Sooo... um, how's that update coming along? anything happening there these days? This is really good, only its kinda on the slow side for what I'm used to
- ya' see, I like more fast pace stuff,more action-, and this has more details to the way characters behave (not that I'm complaining that's what that's about anyhow) that promised smutty lemony stuff is yet to be seen. Gaston's scene only made me angry at belle for being an idiot and thinking of blaming herself.
please if you're still there, I'd like to know what's going to be mnext .
loooveya!&take care. bye.
Update please
Update pls
wizebeth chapter 19 . 4/5
You really should consider updating more often. This is lovely, so far...
Bookloverdream chapter 19 . 3/29
I do hope you find some inspiration with the movie being released. You weave quite the tale!
blossomusic chapter 19 . 3/29
Update soon please!
I really want to know what happens next ...
TheresaGreenie chapter 19 . 3/27
I know this is going to sound harsh, and I really don't mean it to, so I'm so incredibly sorry, but are you planning on updating this? I know the last chapter was in 2015, and I can't imagine you'll be updating again any time soon.

It's such a shame though, because it really is an amazing story so far!

Much love,
TheresaGreenie
Myreally chapter 19 . 3/23
Magnificent!
Please add me to the numerous list of FF stalkers you have. So the enchantress...I love what you did there...should one choose to be selfless or indulge.
FangirlForLife10 chapter 19 . 3/18
Oh my lord! I finished all 18 chapters in one sitting and now I'm super horny and excited. I know life can be a bitch but I really do hope you find the time to continue this story.. It would be a shame to just leave it like that.
Meteorite102 chapter 19 . 11/24/2016
God damn this is amazing
BluBooThalassophile chapter 19 . 11/23/2016