Reviews for Beauty and the Beast: A retelling
Meteorite102 chapter 19 . 11/24
God damn this is amazing
BluBoo0003 chapter 19 . 11/23
Please continue
Kayla-wa chapter 18 . 11/22
Sorry to see that you've stopped updating. This was well on it's way to a good story! Very imaginative.
jaxtina chapter 19 . 10/30
Love this story so much... hope you can update soon... can not wait to see what will happen next
Cherry chapter 19 . 10/7
I am loving this so much. Beast/Adam's personality is fantastically done. Belle is perfection. The story line of the far and the Rose is brilliant, to be honest.
A girl of no Importance chapter 19 . 10/2
oh no its been abandoned :( i hope one day you finish this was sooo good and still is! best wishes whereever you are
JayJay008 chapter 19 . 9/23
Can't wait to see what happens next. I really like the twist you use for Beast/Adam, it could get pretty interesting if you choose to take it down that road!
serena-jean chapter 19 . 7/3
Miss u this is beautiful
Gwinny chapter 19 . 6/12
I'm loving this story, and you shouldn't force yourself to write, it's when the creativity of the story strikes you.
DaisyDaiz chapter 19 . 5/4
Love your retelling. I just found this story and as a fast and avid reader of any great story, I've already read what you have in less than a two day period during finals. I'm hungry for more and hope that you do decide to update soon.
Canela chapter 19 . 4/16
Absolutely beautiful... It's imposible not to fall in love whith your retelling!... Thanks for sharing this story. I hope you are fine and could update soon. Thank again.
Danish Existence chapter 19 . 3/5
Your story-telling is truly amazing, I loved everything about it, especially the attention you gave the details and your thoroughness. You promised you'll finish the story. I hope you still feel like doing so.
TaNika chapter 19 . 3/1
OK so I had an unfortunate accident which has me currently bed ridden. I fell down and twisted my right ankle and left knee... fun, fun, fun :( Watching television is a bore but I found this AWESOME story which now had me hooked! I hope you continue with this story as it had made me smile for the second time today.
I've been following this story since Chapter 12 was first posted. Please put me out of my misery and update!
Brooke chapter 19 . 1/9
I hope you update this story soon. I love it. I'm a Disney freak and I love Beauty and the Beast the original story and the Disney version (see weird). Any who I do hope you get back to this story and such :).