Reviews for The Indigo Spell My Version
CherrySlushLover chapter 27 . 8/5/2013
Are you going to writeanother story then? Please do because this one rocked! :D
I've been waiting since May in the hope that you in would!
xx
raquel chapter 27 . 5/10/2013
Me encanta! Tienes que continuar
tierra2gmail.co chapter 27 . 4/17/2013
Cant wait to c it. I am a sucker for love and Adrian. :) Good luck. i heart adrian and sydney.
nat chapter 27 . 2/7/2013
awesome to read what you could have planned for a possible sequel, it's really good :) i've already bought my copy of indigo spell, just waiting for the bookstore to ring up when its in :P so excited!
yarza ivashkov chapter 27 . 2/7/2013
Omg i can not wait it sounds so good
random chapter 26 . 2/7/2013
end...end... no. not. possible. Please tell me there is a sequel?
Guest chapter 13 . 2/6/2013
this chapter is amazing! adrian and sydney are so close but sydney is so confused...i always like suspence!
nat chapter 26 . 2/6/2013
one of your best chapter, hopefully they'll be a next fanfic?!
bookfanatic34 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Omg please make a sequel to this please. You can't just leave us hanging like this.
ImaginaryGirlxox chapter 26 . 2/6/2013
Please have an epilogue or something I need to know what is going to happen next.
spaztronaut chapter 26 . 2/6/2013
What a great twist! Such an awesome ending! I can't get over it. I definitely did not see that coming!
Guest chapter 26 . 2/5/2013
I hope you will do a sequel because I went a happy endding!
If you do a sequel UPDATED SOON!
yarza ivashkov chapter 26 . 2/5/2013
NO IT CAN'T END LIKE THAT! I need to know what happens! Ughhh well i love this story no matter what u did good on it :)
BloodlinesFan chapter 26 . 2/5/2013
I love it. Please tell me that you're going to do a sequel. You can't just end it like that. That's torture! Please. :)
Guest chapter 26 . 2/5/2013
I hope you consider making a sequel to your version of the indigo spell...I'm really curious to see what you would do next...if you want to of course