Reviews for Long Live
aNdreaa chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
ALSKDJFLKSJDFLKSJDFLJKDSLFKJ HEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEEEE BEBE PRINCESS SAKURA I LOVE.
maybe now chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Oh man, I love it. I am eating up this AU world. I am also a fan of the women as leaders... Sakura and Kushina would make fearsome rulers, I think. Ah I love this. Your writing is so good that I forget I'm reading... the smooth flow from transitions to dialogue to description... the distinct lack of awkwardness just allowed me to visualize, become immersed in the story. I am very very excited for your update.
Sasuchan99 chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
This story seem interesting. I like the idea "Our sons are trained to be soldiers. Our daughters, to be leaders."

I like the scene Queen spar with Sakura spar. Like how Kushina can see through Sakura really intention.
PeachyPomme chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Love it! Can't wait for more goodness!
sasusakufan2357 chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Awwww I love Sakura! And her conniving ways kekeke I'm hoping Sasuke will be her betrothed! (; hope you update soon!
TwinkleLights123 chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Cute! So very cute. I love this. Update soon!
ViOlEt-KaT chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
So short... nothing else to add... it's just perfect. :D
angrypixels chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Cuteness
Miko-chan chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Loving at how this story is shaping up! And you have a sneaky Mikoto in this fic! ASDAKDJA! Please have my heart and soul.

And yes, Sakura, you'll become a brilliant queen.

MORE MORE MORE.
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
This was a great chapter! I really like this story :) Sakura reminds me of Arya a lot and I like how the women are treated as equals in the Leaf Kingdom.
AMarionetteWithSilverStrings chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Well, that was a nice "mother" daughter moment! Sakura is very wise ... That'd be an abvantage!
golden doe chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
I can so imagine Kushina being this kind of mother, the mischievous, reliable and supportive who loves her children and teases them.

I also like how you made Sakura to be intelligent and independent as her canon self really is.

The councilmen are portrayed wonderfully, never easily coming up with a mutual decision right away. :)

good chapter
windsilk chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
too clever, sakura, ahahaha. much too clever.

I love the implied nature of this. fantastic job!
nanamisakurachan chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
So cute!
KIIki chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Where do you come up with all these amazing ideas?
227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »