Reviews for Long Live
Akiiko-Chan chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
so now you applied the quote about winning a battle, and the war...
i must say i was expecting that to come from sasuke or something like that.
but anyways this was nice!
and the relation between them is going so slowly charming :D
until next one,
besos!
Akiiko-Chan chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
cuuuuuteeeee!
and as always, perfect!
busted sakura ;)
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
I like the direction you are taking with this
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Interesting
J-N-Carlo chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
Aa, now I'm curious to what are Sakura's future plans...
Princess Ren chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
Wow! A fast update! This is good and things are moving in a nice pace... So what will happen next? I like the way you portrayed Sakura... Especially with how she wants to rule... I can't hardly wait to see the day she becomes Queen! Keep up the good work!
withloveagain chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
wow I love it!
Sakura, I believe, she will make a great Queen. You make her sound very powerful, but also very fair. I can't wait to see what happens next!
I love the atmosphere this chapter had as well!
so please update soon
Alyssa Michele chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
Haha! It's hilarious how Sasuke is so quick to apologize to Sakura, as if she really would chop his head off!
Happy Peaches chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
I like that you've inserted some of what is possibly to come with the politicians and the rumor mill in Konoha. Your set-up is not lost on me. This story has a great future(:
aNdreaa chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
ALSKDJFLKSJDFLKSJDFLJKDSLFKJ HEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEEEE BEBE PRINCESS SAKURA I LOVE.
maybe now chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
Oh man, I love it. I am eating up this AU world. I am also a fan of the women as leaders... Sakura and Kushina would make fearsome rulers, I think. Ah I love this. Your writing is so good that I forget I'm reading... the smooth flow from transitions to dialogue to description... the distinct lack of awkwardness just allowed me to visualize, become immersed in the story. I am very very excited for your update.
Sasuchan99 chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
This story seem interesting. I like the idea "Our sons are trained to be soldiers. Our daughters, to be leaders."

I like the scene Queen spar with Sakura spar. Like how Kushina can see through Sakura really intention.
PeachyPomme chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Love it! Can't wait for more goodness!
sasusakufan2357 chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Awwww I love Sakura! And her conniving ways kekeke I'm hoping Sasuke will be her betrothed! (; hope you update soon!
TwinkleLights123 chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Cute! So very cute. I love this. Update soon!
236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »