|Reviews for Long Live|
| TwinkleLights123 chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Cute! So very cute. I love this. Update soon!
| ViOlEt-KaT chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
So short... nothing else to add... it's just perfect. :D
| angrypixels chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
| Miko-chan chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Loving at how this story is shaping up! And you have a sneaky Mikoto in this fic! ASDAKDJA! Please have my heart and soul.
And yes, Sakura, you'll become a brilliant queen.
MORE MORE MORE.
| EmiliaKyuchi chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
This was a great chapter! I really like this story :) Sakura reminds me of Arya a lot and I like how the women are treated as equals in the Leaf Kingdom.
| AMarionetteWithSilverStrings chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Well, that was a nice "mother" daughter moment! Sakura is very wise ... That'd be an abvantage!
| golden doe chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
I can so imagine Kushina being this kind of mother, the mischievous, reliable and supportive who loves her children and teases them.
I also like how you made Sakura to be intelligent and independent as her canon self really is.
The councilmen are portrayed wonderfully, never easily coming up with a mutual decision right away. :)
| seleneswan chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
too clever, sakura, ahahaha. much too clever.
I love the implied nature of this. fantastic job!
| nanamisakurachan chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
| KIIki chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Where do you come up with all these amazing ideas?
| J.Proudmoore chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
I reaaally like how much influence women have on this story. I know that we are able to make great and important decisions on everything that matters if given a chance.
So, yeah, girls are awesome. :)
(ok, maybe not every girl. Some girls around here just annoy the hell out of me with their stupidity.)
Anyway, amazing chapter. I loooove Kushina. She rocks :D It's my favorite female character in Naruto.
Keep up with your super uber awesome creativity! :D
Sorry about my grammar mistakes. Yeah.
tchau! (that's 'bye' in portuguese. I'm an idiot, I know. xD)
| fleeting thought chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Love this! It's so adorable. Definitely my new favorite. :)
| shewhowearsglasses chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
ADORABLE! I love smart little Sakura. When she's capable of herself and still the original Sakura from pre-Shippuden. I'm thrilled to see Sasuke in the next chapter! At least.. I ASSUME he'll be in the next chapter. Whenever he reappears, I'm excited to read it! Lovely job.
| Lia113 chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
D'awwww so in love with this 3 You've totally got me hooked! Well, mostly hooked. Like, 97% hooked. The other 3% is in a bit of doubt, mainly because you've always got to have doubt with AU's, but for usual AU's the doubtful percentage is more of a 60% so you're basically golden! xD Can't WAIT for the next chapter to come out 3 Yet again, I'm extremely curious as to what will happen with the Uchiha family and if Sasuke will leave with Orochimaru or something like that.
| Soie chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Oh, How sweet ! Can't wait for Sasuke's arrival :D
It's a great begining, but I have two questions :
1) Why did you talk of Arya Stark in the first chapter ? (She IS so great, of course, I'll DIE for her in a battle if she existed...)
2) You wrote "Hiruzen Saratobi". Is it on purpose or you have simply done a mistake (It's SarUtobi :o) ?