Reviews for Long Live
Ahmose Nefertari chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Awesome concept. Looking foward to read more.
shewhowearsglasses chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This is so cute and I'm so excited to read more of it! I love Naruto AUs set in medieval settings!
Lia113 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I tend to stay away from most AU stories that deal with kings and queens and such, mainly because Sakura is either always the damsel princess or the poor pessant who gets Sasuke to fall in love with her (or whatever pairing it is), but I really love all your stories, so I figured that I'll give it a go-I like the fact that you sort of stuck with the original series in which Sasuke's clan is of the noble class (because they kind of were) and Naruto's is the reigning clan. Of course, it's always very frustrating dealing with Sakura's clan because it is never really mentioned in the series-all you know is she has a mom, really, I don't remember a father being mentioned but I assume there is one, so in stories like these you either kill off the family or create OCs which is always a 50-50 situation.

This first chapter was very good, Sasuke seemed a bit OOC but that's mainly because I haven't watched the original Naruto series in so long where he was, you know, normal and didn't have this "KILL KILL KILL" mentality if you know what I mean (I'm curious as to whether that is going to happen or not..) Anywho, I'm very interested in how you're going to incorporate all the other characters-like Tsunade, Jiraiya, the rest of Rookie Nine, etc.

I'm really looking forward to this next update! :)

Much love,
-Lia
SoSymmetrical chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Love it! Update soon plz!
cheriper chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I also saw that Batfam quotation slash photoset!XD Hihi.

Very interesting, this one. XD
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Wow! This was awesome! I love the summary, you're right, it is an awesome quote! Please make more? I would like to see more of this particular world :)
einsodair chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I love it! I can't wait to read more! And yes, I absolutely adore the quote.
withloveagain chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
wow real awesome I love it i hope you are planning on continuing it :D
A Recreant's Quiddity chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I can't wait to read the rest of the story :D
rosi3 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This lo
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I love it!
Please update soon!
Royal stories really do excite me. :))
kattylin chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Oh wow i love it! I love arya too haha. Update soon! I love these kinds of fanfictions but they never really seem to finish- update soon :)
kuromimi chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This is an interesting take. I'm looking forward to the development of the story.
222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »