Reviews for Long Live
PakiNoor chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
That sneaky little...
XD

Though, admittedly, I would have done the same thing...
Sakusasu chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Love it! Update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I thought it sounded rather 'Game of Throne' like!

Love it
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Awww that was soo cute!x3 hehe plz continue.
hardtofathom chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Added to my favorites! :)
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This story sounds really interesting. I can't wait to read more :)
angrypixels chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This seems interesting
Akiiko-Chan chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
that new quote looks interesting, i hope it is as juicy as the others.
i've already imaginated something about a love war or so... i'm sorry i'm fluff fan.
i name my stories after songs, as well! at least, lately i do. again, can't help myself not mentioning it.
nice new collage.
besos!
god save mcqueen chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Arya Stark is BEYOND amazing and so is this story!
finish line chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Brrr. I'm in love with this one. I swear, I'm in love with this fanfiction. :') You have to update this. Asdfjkl. This type of fanfiction is sooo worth reading and I know everyone else will adore this.

So yeah. :) I can't wait for more. xD

Lovelove,
Aira
PakiNoor chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I love this.

AND that quote is now my favorite ever. It will now be stolen and made into my latest status...And a blog post. Probably.
J.Proudmoore chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I loved it!

What can I say... I was dying to read something like this!

After watching Snow White and the Huntsman AND Brave (from Disney) almost in a row I was trying to write something amusing and cool about Princesses being freaking badass BUT-

-I didn't even need to, 'cause I can read you stories! Haha :D

Thank you for giving us such awesome stories. Your creativity amazes me every single time. I know that I've asked to translate 'audeamus' (and it's sooo enjoyable, it makes me forget my-kinda-fucked up life), but now I'm really up to translate this story as well, if you'd agree. :)

I've loved it, by the way. hahaha :D
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
The fact that this story has female leaders interests, and I'm excited to see how this story goes.
Ahmose Nefertari chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Awesome concept. Looking foward to read more.
shewhowearsglasses chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This is so cute and I'm so excited to read more of it! I love Naruto AUs set in medieval settings!
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »