Reviews for Long Live
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I thought it sounded rather 'Game of Throne' like!

Love it
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Awww that was soo cute!x3 hehe plz continue.
hardtofathom chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Added to my favorites! :)
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This story sounds really interesting. I can't wait to read more :)
angrypixels chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This seems interesting
Akiiko-Chan chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
that new quote looks interesting, i hope it is as juicy as the others.
i've already imaginated something about a love war or so... i'm sorry i'm fluff fan.
i name my stories after songs, as well! at least, lately i do. again, can't help myself not mentioning it.
nice new collage.
god save mcqueen chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Arya Stark is BEYOND amazing and so is this story!
finish line chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Brrr. I'm in love with this one. I swear, I'm in love with this fanfiction. :') You have to update this. Asdfjkl. This type of fanfiction is sooo worth reading and I know everyone else will adore this.

So yeah. :) I can't wait for more. xD

PakiNoor chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I love this.

AND that quote is now my favorite ever. It will now be stolen and made into my latest status...And a blog post. Probably.
J.Proudmoore chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I loved it!

What can I say... I was dying to read something like this!

After watching Snow White and the Huntsman AND Brave (from Disney) almost in a row I was trying to write something amusing and cool about Princesses being freaking badass BUT-

-I didn't even need to, 'cause I can read you stories! Haha :D

Thank you for giving us such awesome stories. Your creativity amazes me every single time. I know that I've asked to translate 'audeamus' (and it's sooo enjoyable, it makes me forget my-kinda-fucked up life), but now I'm really up to translate this story as well, if you'd agree. :)

I've loved it, by the way. hahaha :D
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
The fact that this story has female leaders interests, and I'm excited to see how this story goes.
Ahmose Nefertari chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Awesome concept. Looking foward to read more.
shewhowearsglasses chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This is so cute and I'm so excited to read more of it! I love Naruto AUs set in medieval settings!
Lia113 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I tend to stay away from most AU stories that deal with kings and queens and such, mainly because Sakura is either always the damsel princess or the poor pessant who gets Sasuke to fall in love with her (or whatever pairing it is), but I really love all your stories, so I figured that I'll give it a go-I like the fact that you sort of stuck with the original series in which Sasuke's clan is of the noble class (because they kind of were) and Naruto's is the reigning clan. Of course, it's always very frustrating dealing with Sakura's clan because it is never really mentioned in the series-all you know is she has a mom, really, I don't remember a father being mentioned but I assume there is one, so in stories like these you either kill off the family or create OCs which is always a 50-50 situation.

This first chapter was very good, Sasuke seemed a bit OOC but that's mainly because I haven't watched the original Naruto series in so long where he was, you know, normal and didn't have this "KILL KILL KILL" mentality if you know what I mean (I'm curious as to whether that is going to happen or not..) Anywho, I'm very interested in how you're going to incorporate all the other characters-like Tsunade, Jiraiya, the rest of Rookie Nine, etc.

I'm really looking forward to this next update! :)

Much love,
SoSymmetrical chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Love it! Update soon plz!
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »