Reviews for Long Live
Shira753 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I reallly like it! And this quote (Our sons are trained to be soldiers. Our daughters, to be leaders) ir really inspiring. I will waiting for the next chapter!
The 8th Stone chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Interesting I think this is the first royalty fanfic I read that featured a matriarchal society.
seleneswan chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I concur! I don't watch teen wolf, but that's some saying.

lovely, lovely. I especially love that sakura's so...straightforward. meeting eyes, frank, honest opinions. you've captured sakura as queen without losing any qualities in the process.

it's beautiful.
Von von chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I think that quote is fantastic as well :) looking forward to the next 6 chapters!
Fiamatta Montague chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
oooh, this looks promising! can't wait to read the rest! :D
ILoveSxS chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I really like this!
too addicted to fiction chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I love it when Sakura and Sasuke are little, and also fics where Mikoto can be motherly. And also girl power - go Leaf! Obvs I'm a big fan, haha, and I can't wait to see what comes next. Thanks for the good read :)
Dotti3 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Loved this! I really hope to see this continued ;D
see you another day chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
You always write your AU's excellently. I like how you placed Naruto as a brother to Sakura. Seeing Sasuke and Sakura connect was adorable, Sasuke's thoughtfulness was so characteristic... And the summary, it was Mikoto's line, to Sasuke! Ever a mama's boy...
I'm excited to see where you'll take this AU and what you explore, but I'm the most excited to see where Sakura goes in this. As a leader...asdf.
I can't help but think that the ending won't be a happy one though. Long live the queen sounds foreboding...
golden doe chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Wow... Another wonderful story.

The beginning is interesting. The way you have portrayed the story in Sasuke's point of view shows his intelligence even at a young age. His character seems to be that of a typical boy but with awareness that boys his age do not normally possess.

Presenting Sakura through his eyes is done brilliantly too. There is no bias in his eyes. And it's fascinating to see his observations of the princess.

I believe this first meeting of theirs is a start of a beautiful (but not without the drama) story.

Well written :)
jAyesque chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I really liked this. For one, your writing flows so well which just makes the plots of your stories work so well. Your ideas are original and creative and you are truly an amazing author. The way you show different sides of Sasuke and Sakura in every story really makes you think about how well the couple could work in the anime. You breathe life into your characters, put them in interesting surroundings and add your personal touch of magic into every line you write.

Reading a story by you just inspires me to write even more. You're just a great author. Please keep writing, I'll be awaiting your updates. :)

-J
Miko-chan chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Okay, go, go kill me with your amazing writing Pina. You just hit me straight to the heart again, because SDALDADASKD, Matriarchal Monarchy. Yes, yes, yes. XD And them of course, Arya Stark is full of awesomeness that cannot be said in mere words.
222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15