Reviews for Long Live
TheMasterOfEmocorns chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
You said you were gonna have seven chapters, how can you possibly wrap this up in two chapters? :O
I like the story. I also like that Sakura isn't just plain nice, she's cunning and plan's for her own benefit, although I do feel a bit sorry for Naruo, Itachi and Sasuke - having their lives planned just like that ...
Please continue with your work when you get inspired, sadly I didn't know how to phrase a review to give you that inspiration (if ou lack it), I could only give you a bit of my thoughts. As you probably know you are one marvelous writer and I hope you continue writing for long!
xglittergigglesx chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
I adore this version of Sakura! In most stories where she's a princess, she's this innocent and loved and sweet girl. This is so much more realistic for her!
Please update whenever you get a chance!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Please don't make sakura evil.
hirokiri9 chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
eep...absolutely love this story. Keep it up! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
I like it! Pls continue :)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
Very interesting though it may be time to up the rating a bit!
hanihami chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
I really love this! Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
ugh whatta bitch Sakura is in this story. I'll stick to cannon and fanfiction which keep her endearing, thanks
kloradori chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
That turned out very well. This chapter seemed to give a lot of insight on Sasuke and Sakura's characters, especially the bit with Sakura showing a little vulnerability and Sasuke smirking at the end. It might be just me, but those moments helped me tie together their personalities with the roles you've placed them in with this story. Very well done :)
10Roseleaf chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
Squee i justlove this! I wonder what challengers they'll face. :D
toolazytologin chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
omg i can't with this chapter! somehow i can totally see sasuke liking sakura's aggressiveness. he gets annoyed with it most of the times but in the end he loves seeing her taking the first initiation. lovely read
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
And that ladies and gentlemen is the way to get a man. XD
Guest chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
I L-O-V-E It!. PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOOON!

MAY THE POWER OF INSPIRATION BE WITH YOU ALWAYS.

UPDAAAAATE PLEASE?
nanamisakurachan chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
This was great. Thank you do much!
Just great.
mililli chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
Love her ambition! And also how fragile she was in front of sasuke, despite her being a princess. Great work as always!
222 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »