Reviews for Long Live
Guest chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
I like it! Pls continue :)
Guest chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
Very interesting though it may be time to up the rating a bit!
hanihami chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
I really love this! Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
ugh whatta bitch Sakura is in this story. I'll stick to cannon and fanfiction which keep her endearing, thanks
kloradori chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
That turned out very well. This chapter seemed to give a lot of insight on Sasuke and Sakura's characters, especially the bit with Sakura showing a little vulnerability and Sasuke smirking at the end. It might be just me, but those moments helped me tie together their personalities with the roles you've placed them in with this story. Very well done :)
10Roseleaf chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
Squee i justlove this! I wonder what challengers they'll face. :D
toolazytologin chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
omg i can't with this chapter! somehow i can totally see sasuke liking sakura's aggressiveness. he gets annoyed with it most of the times but in the end he loves seeing her taking the first initiation. lovely read
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
And that ladies and gentlemen is the way to get a man. XD
Guest chapter 5 . 10/21/2012

nanamisakurachan chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
This was great. Thank you do much!
Just great.
mililli chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
Love her ambition! And also how fragile she was in front of sasuke, despite her being a princess. Great work as always!
J-N-Carlo chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
Oh, well isn't this interesting! haha hope they don't get caught!
Ella Lucarita chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
Oh, how smutty. I love it.
Princess Ren chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
I nearly sucked ny breath with the tension bear the end! But I guess everything went well with Sakura And Sasuke spending the night together.. But what will happen next? How are things going to progress? Keep up the good work!
ManlyPuddingPrincess chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
I honestly have no idea what to think about Sakura... I know she's definitely not evil... Just extremely calculating... And the last part this chapter made me squeal hehe!
Although... The part where she wanted naruto to remain forever loyal without a family of his own is... depressing actually...
233 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »