Reviews for Long Live
Vampirette Knight chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Ah, this was such a great chapter! They're finally making headway :D

I like exactly the direction this went. I knew it'd be inappropriate for them to have premarital sex, but I also knew that Sakura needed a way to claim Sasuke for hers haha. You did this perfectly!

Can't wait to read what happens next !
halcyon calamity chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
I loved this chapter. Progression in their relationship and a peek into Sasuke's thinking. I'm looking forward to Sakura's reign and how her impulsiveness will change things in the Leaf Kingdom. I'm so excited for the next one; update soon!
ChicFreakSistaFierce chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
I sense some Azula in her! I just love a woman with unyielding ambition.
Geneu chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Oh-oh, willy and calculating Sakura... I like that! :D
shewhowearsglasses chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Ha! I love this chapter. It's weirdly adorable. I love their relationship more than anything.
muffle-kun chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
alskdhfasdhflakshdflhfdf
I'm lovin' this omg 3 3 3
TwinkleLights123 chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Yay, you updated. :D Really cute. I can't believe they finally kissed. A bit odd that Sakura tried to pull that on him, but whatever. They are growing older; and I basically have the purity of a twelve year old so just ignore me. Update soon, please! :)
NorthernLights25 chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Great chapter!
Chantrea Moonbeam chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
ah... I love this version of Sakura
Katara-Hatake chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
So he likes her right? and vise-versa? Just getting it clear before i have my mind all muddled up

The-one-who-is-plotting

K-H
Katara-Hatake chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
I absolutely love Sakura's dialogues.

The-one-who-is-plotting

K-H
SSMLFob20 chapter 4 . 10/1/2012
Gah! Please update soon! This is a really good story! I can't wait to see what obstacles get in the way of their relationship and when Sasuke will finally love Sakura (or admit to it). I liked the way you incorporated royalty and monarchy into this AU, and also your writing style. Keep it up! :) Please update soon! :D
Mrs Scorpius Malfoy chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
This is so lovely and well written! Great take on the premise. Also, I salute your ability of putting so much down in words concisely. Your chapters are the perfect length and they are filled with the right amount of detail and plot.
The Scarlett Ribbon chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
This is a perfect, PERFECT AU.
You win all the awards.
That is all.
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
awww that was so cute! i would crack up if it turns out sasuke was conscious and heard all that she said lol... cant wait to read the next chapter!
222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »