Reviews for Long Live
andy-chan24 chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
*giggles* TEEHEE. 3 this is soooo cute! Sasu-chan is Sakura's bitch.
DarkLight08 chapter 5 . 10/22/2012
Good chap... Wise Sasuke; and a frontal Sakura... Xp
unendingness chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
I really liked this chapter. It's nice that Sakura is always taking charge. :D
Great chapter and update soon! Best of luck.

- Unedndingness
arch-nsha chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
I feel the need to laugh like a pervert...
Kukukukuku! ;D
Great chapter!
angrypixels chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Aww good ploy!
Akiiko-Chan chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Dear lord...
I can't believe it ended up like this!
Oh my... I need a shower right now. That was so... pretty :,)
But yeah, I need a shower :/
I'm sorry, I think I'm beeing quite descriptive, or babbling. Yeah, whatever.
too addicted to fiction chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Best. Chapter. EVER. I loved this! The end made me giggle like a preteen girl - hurray SasuSaku! I feel a little bad that Naruto won't be able to produce an heir according to Sakura's plans (especially because a little NaruHina is fun alongside SasuSaku), but I know that's what makes her a smart queen (albeit a slightly impulsive one). This entire chapter was wonderful, though. Can't wait to see what comes next :P Thanks for the great read!
LilithiaRW chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Kyaaaaa so cuuute! I'm glad you didn't rush the sex. Although I always love a good lemon, it would not have fit into this story, at least with the way you have written it thus far. Good work, as always!
SSMLFob20 chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
This was a great chapter! Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write this for us! :)
With regards to this chapter, I think my favorite quote has got to be when Sasuke says "I might have grown up in the company of soldiers, but my parents certainly raised me to be a gentleman". I think it's romantic, but not in a gushy way. Anyway, please update as soon as you can! Thanks!
KARASU25 chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
You know, what I love most about this story is how Sakura takes authority and watches Sasuke XD its just so cute and interesting, your words "courting him" xD love this Sasuke as well I have a feeling people are going to try and attacking him to get at Sakura for some reason, and that would be adorable. Its refreshing to read about them like this, with the roles sorta inversed haha cant wait for the next
ILoveSxS chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
That was really good!
Vampirette Knight chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Ah, this was such a great chapter! They're finally making headway :D

I like exactly the direction this went. I knew it'd be inappropriate for them to have premarital sex, but I also knew that Sakura needed a way to claim Sasuke for hers haha. You did this perfectly!

Can't wait to read what happens next !
halcyon calamity chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
I loved this chapter. Progression in their relationship and a peek into Sasuke's thinking. I'm looking forward to Sakura's reign and how her impulsiveness will change things in the Leaf Kingdom. I'm so excited for the next one; update soon!
ChicFreakSistaFierce chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
I sense some Azula in her! I just love a woman with unyielding ambition.
Geneu chapter 5 . 10/21/2012