Reviews for Companions
bluecrush611 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This was very creative. I enjoyed reading it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Please please please write more...I miss your fanfiction!
anon chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
You write very good Melissa and Joey fics. Please continue!
forensicduck chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I meant to send you a little message a while ago when I read it on my crackberry, but things got in the way, so yah.. just wanted to let you know that you are without a doubt my favorite Melissa & Joey writer in this place. The way you write the characters is so IC and entertaining, and you always seem to come up with fresh, new ideas, whereas I just take old ones and make them even more used, haha! Keep up the good work!
kelli maguire chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I loved it so Mich, but I do think I liked the last one the best. I hope in the future you write more Mel & Joe.
MissBee76 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Good gawd, you, spoil me!
Quintillus chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Okay, I realize that I've only read this once, whereas I've read all your other stories at least three times each ('What Will Be' I've read at least five times, no joke) but I'm convinced that this is my favourite out of everything you've written. There is no other word for it: flawless.

The Christmas Party segment, the Columbus Zoo and the Bartender were my top three, in that order, though honestly, I found something to like in all of them. Belinda was a great original character; she had some serious spunk to her.

Now I REALLY can't wait to see how you handle the Elena/Joe/Mel arc. I think I'm just as excited about your fic as I am about seeing the actual episodes now.

Thanks again for sharing!