Reviews for Trust
sas chapter 8 . 11/7
hi love your story, just wondering if you post the sequel anywhere. i am dying to read it.
tkawaiii2013 chapter 2 . 11/1
I've read several fics with that theme, one better than the other, I'm a terrible writer, the like to see a fic where Gibbs and the director put fiat and mcgee in place of Tony, it would be nice if the father of fiat help, ainal itIt is mossade. If you can do something or find someone who can, let me know!
NotaFro chapter 8 . 7/29
It's been a while since this was completed, but I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it. I felt it was more realistic than other fics I've read of a similar nature and I appreciate that McGee and Ziva were not portrayed as outright villains incapable of feeling remorse.
loretta537 chapter 8 . 6/2
this was a good story, I hope you write more soon
lilyflower101 chapter 8 . 3/5
Love it! :)
milune18 chapter 7 . 2/28
Really sad to it end, it was really good ! thanks for sharing it .anne
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 1/17
They should own up. Losing their jobs is the least of their worries. There are liable for that woman's death. Negligent homicide.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/17
I would definitely want to see where it went. Is the woman ok?
whatweareafreaidof chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
I not sure if they really turn the radio off, but I was think tim and ziva could ask for ia of every think of the team did. I mean GIBBS would go to jail for murder and so would tony.

I mean even the dumb stuff that in the show, like when tim was controlling the guy in the jet pack and tony tried graping the remote, that could have been years in jail because I could have kill someone.
trout1986 chapter 8 . 11/11/2014
is Tutto per la nostra famiglia posted I can't find it and I would very much like to read it,
PorkchopUno chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
I really want to read that squeal! This is a great story! Loved it! :D
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
Awesome. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/13/2014
Good story!
tealrose chapter 8 . 8/29/2014
Ummm, where is your next story, the sequel to this one? Have read this one a couple times, still waiting...
Shaunsterrr chapter 8 . 7/29/2014