Reviews for Trust
paula chapter 7 . 5/14
imgladtheywerefiredandienjoythetibbsslash
Darth Becky 726 chapter 1 . 4/18
But... I thought the little girl only spoke Italian? Tony could talk to her, but how could she understand Gibbs' English?
Venus914 chapter 5 . 2/5
Selfish Gibbs. If he wants to help Vitalia, why not take custody of her himself? Instead he puts it in Tony's name. Now Tony has to care of the girl. If he cant, he would appear the bad one.
siddigfan chapter 6 . 12/17/2016
I don't know where these commenters get off trying to speak for the creators of the characters. I've never seen anything even hinting that slash fanfiction bothered the creators or the actors who portray the characters. I seriously doubt they give a rip as fanfiction attracts more people to their shows, even in reruns. The critical commenters seem to be making it up out of whole cloth. Don't give it a second thought. I really have enjoyed this story! :-)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/26/2016
I enjoyed that story. not sure what happened to the sequel but hope to see it written one day.
guest chapter 7 . 11/19/2016
i really love this story. That episode really pissed me off because when they turned off the radio, i was horrified. I thought how can they do that to him? what if tony really ran into the terrorist they were trying to catch? What if he got into a fight with said terrorist? Tim and ziva never would have known if he needed help. The whole reason they were doing that assignment was to get a voice match of the suspect they were trying to catch, how did they think they were going to get it if they turned off the radio? What really pissed me off was that they never got in trouble for it, any other police force or military around the world would have kick them out or transferred them so fast.
ShadowWolf's Fables chapter 8 . 7/15/2016
Hey, it's been a few years since you've posted anything. Just wondering if you planned on posting the sequel anytime soon.
paula chapter 6 . 7/2/2016
yesivebeenwaitingforthisconfrontationthankyouforwritingthisstory
bookgirl113 chapter 7 . 5/21/2016
I loved your punishment! I mean, they definitely deserved to go to jail, but this was realistic and they didn't just get forgiven, thank god!
bookgirl113 chapter 4 . 5/20/2016
So not only did they completely betray their partner's trust and not listen, but they didn't even get the recordings they went out to get in the first place?! Hell no. They are done for.

Also side note wth did that reviewer think fanfiction was? The whole point is literally to write your own take on the characters or the storyXD
bookgirl113 chapter 3 . 5/20/2016
Vitalia is adorable! I can't wait for those two to get what's coming to them after what they did. They pretty much let this child be orphaned, never mind everything else.
tag0 chapter 2 . 5/12/2016
Heh. Looks like a couple of agents *forgot that the suspect knew about the radio calls as well*.
sailor silvimoon chapter 8 . 1/13/2016
This is my third read and still one of my fav stories. I do wonder what happen to the promised sequel...
sas chapter 8 . 11/7/2015
hi love your story, just wondering if you post the sequel anywhere. i am dying to read it.
tkawaiii2013 chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
I've read several fics with that theme, one better than the other, I'm a terrible writer, the like to see a fic where Gibbs and the director put fiat and mcgee in place of Tony, it would be nice if the father of fiat help, ainal itIt is mossade. If you can do something or find someone who can, let me know!