Reviews for Trust
I really loved reading this story and I'm hoping the sequel comes out soon! :)
I love this story so much! I've read it more than I can cought! I really hope the squeal will be up soon! Love Gibbs x Tony! :D
1sunfun chapter 7 . 12/19/2013
Nice.
BlackButlerAvengers112 chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
I love this story so far. I again with you, you gave warnings at the beginning. :)
UniverseScoutNebula chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
When is the sequel coming?
Ilerre chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
I know you keep Vitalia with them because I think they're going to adopt her or something but they dont have a right to keep a little girl like a Dog. They have to Call social services.
Mette chapter 8 . 9/8/2013
Love the story! Don't listen to the slash haters! Honestly! If you don't like fanfiction or slash then WTH are you doing on a fanfiction website reading a slash story? And while creators of characters may not like poeple fiddling with their characters - it's a free World and fanfiction writers use disclaimers!
Rock on mykkila09!
serena23 chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
Please come outwith the sequel soon. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
I love this story! I've read it at least 6 times now! I really hope you can make the squeal soon! You are a great writer! :D
Sinopa Ariyana chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
Awww...I'll miss ot having an epilogue but looking forward to the new fic. Now to go see if there is one posted already ;)
Sinopa Ariyana chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
Nice. I love the outcome. I've read one that kinda combined a few outcomes but it's not an episode tag for this particular episode It's actually based after Gibbs comes back from Mexico and it's Slash. Basically Tony has enough, leaves NCIS for FBI(and not as an Agent) then Gibbs gets hurt due to McGee and Ziva's idiocy and they both go to jail though Tony forgives McGee but not Ziva as she can;t admit she was wrong and is soo fucked up it's not funny. A Nice, Competent Tony fic with a nice Eli David. Actually I've got a MILLION good Tibbs fics compiled if you ever want reccs to read. This will be added once OneNote is working for me. Though I've only read a few fics on this episode and I can honestly say I thinkk YOu may be right. I am greatly enjoying this fic and the outcome of them both losing thier jobs. I'll admit that I have a hatelove relationship with Ziva and a lovehate confuzzling one where McGee is concerned. It's nice to see that they have been thouroughly canned and that Vance(who I admit I HATED at one point) is able to look beyond the masks of one Tony DiNozzo and see some form of the real man he is.
Sinopa Ariyana chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Firstly Great Fic so far. I've never liked the way that that episode turned out and have always wondered the same things myself. Secondly; Tom Morrow was also around when Gibbs hired Kate and McGee though it wasn't long after McGe had been hired that Kate was killed, Morrow moved to Homeland Security and Shepard took over so I can see why he wouldn't have known much about McGee. Just wanted to point that out cause I wasn't sure if you realized/remembered/knew. No offense meant.
Thirdly; What the hell is wrong with those idiotic flamers? One to my knowledge no-one has said ANYthing about not liking fanfiction or slash fanfiction. Two be sure to point out to any furture flamers that MW has blatantly admitted he HATES TIVA! and that he personally believes TONY IS BI! If not outright gay and that both MW AND MH have said that Tony and Gibbs' dynamics could go two ways one of which strays into DADT (even though that has thankfully been done away with) territory. The nerve of some people. I, personally, prefer my fics to be slash. I have read gen fics where there is NO pairing but I prefer slash and there are more slash authors than non-slash ones when you include the MANY non-fanfiction dot net writers. So they can stick that in their juice boxes and suck on it (I shamelessly stole that phrase from my best friend lol go ahead use it on them flamers.) Those people complaining are asshats and need to get a life and quit harassing others about a fucking piece of artwork. Just cause TPTB are too stupid to realise that over hlaf of their audience would prefer a TIBBS pairing than any other and are mindless sheep to a minority ain't your fault or problem. If they can't say anything nice than they don't need to say jack, jack. And ugh, I have been corrupted by Uncle Si! I for one love Tibbs Slash and am now going to continue reading this fic and then see if you have any more Tibbs fics written ;) Hope this makes your day and gives you a laugh and some new ammo to use on those flamers!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
Hi, great Story! When will you be posting the Sequel Tutto Per La Nostra Famiglia?
Guest chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
I loved this story! I read it twice already! I would love to read the sequel of this story! Please hurry! :D
christinelbain chapter 1 . 5/24/2013