Reviews for Trust
ShadowWolf's Fables chapter 8 . 7/15
Hey, it's been a few years since you've posted anything. Just wondering if you planned on posting the sequel anytime soon.
paula chapter 6 . 7/2
bookgirl113 chapter 7 . 5/21
I loved your punishment! I mean, they definitely deserved to go to jail, but this was realistic and they didn't just get forgiven, thank god!
bookgirl113 chapter 4 . 5/20
So not only did they completely betray their partner's trust and not listen, but they didn't even get the recordings they went out to get in the first place?! Hell no. They are done for.

Also side note wth did that reviewer think fanfiction was? The whole point is literally to write your own take on the characters or the storyXD
bookgirl113 chapter 3 . 5/20
Vitalia is adorable! I can't wait for those two to get what's coming to them after what they did. They pretty much let this child be orphaned, never mind everything else.
tag0 chapter 2 . 5/12
Heh. Looks like a couple of agents *forgot that the suspect knew about the radio calls as well*.
sailor silvimoon chapter 8 . 1/13
This is my third read and still one of my fav stories. I do wonder what happen to the promised sequel...
sas chapter 8 . 11/7/2015
hi love your story, just wondering if you post the sequel anywhere. i am dying to read it.
tkawaiii2013 chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
I've read several fics with that theme, one better than the other, I'm a terrible writer, the like to see a fic where Gibbs and the director put fiat and mcgee in place of Tony, it would be nice if the father of fiat help, ainal itIt is mossade. If you can do something or find someone who can, let me know!
NotaFro chapter 8 . 7/29/2015
It's been a while since this was completed, but I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it. I felt it was more realistic than other fics I've read of a similar nature and I appreciate that McGee and Ziva were not portrayed as outright villains incapable of feeling remorse.
loretta537 chapter 8 . 6/2/2015
this was a good story, I hope you write more soon
lilyflower101 chapter 8 . 3/5/2015
Love it! :)
milune18 chapter 7 . 2/28/2015
Really sad to it end, it was really good ! thanks for sharing it .anne
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
They should own up. Losing their jobs is the least of their worries. There are liable for that woman's death. Negligent homicide.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
I would definitely want to see where it went. Is the woman ok?