Reviews for The Blue Rose
Random reader chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I like it so awwwwww(disappointment) to what you wrote
Random reader chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I hope that you are reading this, and that you will continue writing ib fics. I enjoy this story a ton and hope that if you're on a hiatus you'll return with new chapters and stories and stuff! God bless, good luck!
Zephyr169 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I loved it! - And it's fine it still works. :)
Avatar.NIX chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
This was an interesting read! I think I remember Garry saying something about his side but it was pretty vague... Thus, I'm glad to see your version of it! Your writing is quite lovely and I definitely enjoyed reading this so kudos to you! :D
Kakashiz chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Rather believable and interestingly written x)
AceTrent chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Heheh I like this :3 It shows Garry's perspective AND gives a bit of foreshadowing (of course this is because we already know what's going to happen XD) like with the candy he eats.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Actually, I like this work! Better than other Ib's fan fiction. Keep up the good work.
Teiyra chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I always loved stories from Garry's PoV. I don't really know why.

This is a nice retelling of Garry's adventures. I can totally see him being all like 'what is this I don't even-' and then losing his rose, disbelieving of the warning plaque. Silly Garry is silly. Good thing he has lil Ib to save him.

This was a nice read. I actually wanted to review earlier but didn't find the time to do it. Although I'm sad there won't be more to come, I'm lucky for you to have posted this oneshot ;D
Haayls chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Like I said on Tumblr, this prequel is pretty good being told from Garry's perspective. Because Garry's a little older than Ib, his own fear and disbelief mean a lot more. As opposed to Ib whose fears of the creepy dark gallery could possibly only be a figment of her childish imagination (even though we all know it's not, anyway), the fact that Garry's seeing and experiencing these similar phenomena gives one more of a reason to fear the unknown. Since I suck at giving critique on writing when it comes to anything but grammar and usage, I'm going to offer advice the only way I can and point out that where you wrote, "The title embossed on a plaque beneath the painting read Worry." I feel it might be good to either put quotations around "Worry" or a colon after "read", but that's just a nitpicky detail. Otherwise, I saw no other flaws. Great job as usual, bro! :3