Reviews for Lance The Knife: Die Moritat von Lance Messer
Outstanding! I love your work!
twobrothers chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Great story! I love the way you express the bond between the two Simon brothers. Keep writing!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 11 . 9/25/2013
Great story. And the boys were so cute at then giving AJ cards.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/19/2013
What a great story! You action scenes rock!
scootersmom chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
Thanks for another great Simon and Simon story! It was fantastic the way you had the 2 stories running parallel...I am really impressed with your writing skills. I feel like I had another wonderful visit with the brothers. I sure hope you keep on writing their adventures. You write them both so true to their characters with just the right amount of brotherly love, banter, and adventure! I can't wait for your next story. I hope you are already working on it!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
What a fantastic story. You write so realistically. I actually search the Simon and Simon page every so often hoping you have written another one. Thank you!
sabra jaguar chapter 11 . 8/11/2012
Yay for another Simon and Simon fic, especially when you've written it! I love the way you've captured the boys, in personality and the way they interact with each other. The story left me breathless, but that's okay, who needs breathing, anyway? Just picked myself back up after losing consciousness and continued reading, until that next nagging breath needed to be taken... :)

I love stories like this, that keep the old shows I enjoy alive. Thanks for writing! I hope I can look forward to more in the future?...no pressure...