Reviews for Dilema
Salunatic chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Oo, still don't see how is it a dilemma. Keep writing though.
Silkmouse chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I like this idea so far, please continue it. D
MusicRocks807 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This was a pretty awesome start! Love the family bonds; hope you continue it! If you do continue it, I think you should pretty much just focus on the pirates, because the herd was covered in the actual film. Besides, there are a lot of scenes that include both the pirates and the herd, so you wouldn't be ingorning them :) Just ideas. If you are continuing this, then update soon! :P
NyanCat13 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Cool story. I think you should do a few scenes with the herd, but also the bits with the pirates we didn't see in the film. Like after Shira, Sid, Granny, Manny and Diego were all washed ashore on that island together, but what were the pirates doing on that chunk of ice, while this was going on. What did they exclaim when they first saw the island.

Anyway, just a thought. Please update soon!
The What-If Writer chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Great...love the story from the pirates' point of view.
Raz being an adopted mother...nice idea. Never would have thought of it.
Thanks for reviewing my stories. I'm making sure to say that to all of my reviewers...
justkeeptyping chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I love the idea, think it's brilliant! PLEASE CONTINUE!
x
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I think you did very well on this, & i like the idea. It's your choice if you want to add the herd scenes, but I'd love to see more on the pirates & how they are going through all this happening. Again job well done, can't wait for the next chapter of this story & of "Survival At Sea"!
KaylaDestroyer chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Awesome chapter! Nah, this was pretty good, no worries! I love the Raz/Shira mother/daughter relationship! What will happen next I wonder? I really like how shira thinks of everyone as family on the pirate ship, he sets a good mood in the chapter. ; D Update soon!
Kamaitachi chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I'm the one that signed in as a guest, sorry about that, I thought I was signed in when I made it. I'm glad my comment inspired you, and I think this fic is off to a good start. I would focus more on the pirates, as the herd scenes were already covered in the movie.
zennyzen chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I like the more of a family feeling, made for interesting character interactions.