Reviews for Hypothermia
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Aahhhhh so sweet! I loved it!
Rachelme177 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Cute. I liked it very much, but I wish you had put something in the summary telling Harry's age. I started the story thinking he was a teenager, and never did get a firm idea other than 'pretty young'. Aside from that, it's great. Left me all warm 'n fuzzy.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Heh, that's Harry! Jumping in head first. Poor Sev didn't know what he was in for. lol Cute! _
SnapesYukuai chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Hi, there! An impressive try at your first fanfic I would say! _ You kept them both incharacter while still managing to let Snape show his softer side.
I liked your story as well as the challenge theme very much. As it is a challenge, however, you could have put the challenge text at the beginning of the story so that everyone reading it, could follow what the challenge entailed. Anyway, that is not a must.
I hope you write many more stories, your Melfis.
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Short, sweet and simple. I enjoyed reading this little ficlet. :) Maybe a sequel one shot in the future?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Aaaaaarrrrrr...such a sweet story.
Good work, keep it up.

Crimson Mage.
JulieSnape02 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I really like this story and wish you would continue it, or at least include Sev's reaction to Harry calling him "Dad." Hehehe...he skipped right over calling him "Severus" and went straight to "Dad." I really like that! :)