Reviews for That Moment
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
This was a good version of what might have happened when Karone decided to go after the pink quasar saber.
manuelmusical14 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Great job. It would have been great if Zhane appeared in Lost Galaxy to kiss Karone
Pyrabelle chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
nice
KLR chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Okay, been away since forever. Just so you know, I saw Destiny Fades Into the Night about 10 minutes ago and already commented (twice, my bad!) and then saw this. NOW Destiny Fades makes more sense. Seriously loved the shout-out (3) and as I said I love your work. I'm also a sucker for the tragic storyline, but secretly love the happy endings, even if the heartache to get there is awful.

The transition back into Astronema, as terrifyingly easy as it was, was well-done. I think this and Destiny could be the start to the gap between this and the in-cannon "Protect the Quasar Saber" of PRLG. Keep the romance/pain alive through letters/video transmissions between them. Stories such as Karone's thoughts as she hears about the saber/her guilt over the past and how to atone, maybe what Zhane feels about Karone's new responsibilities, a post PRLG reunion/happy ending?

As always, I will review when I find. ;)
RoyalOrange chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I actually like it a lot! I always wondered how Karone went about finding the sword. And I laughed at the fantasy joke. Good job