Reviews for Walter and Jesse's Adventure
joeymino chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
what the fuck is this
PH chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
Congratulations, in addition to making meth as evil as Dexter's Lab you have also turned Breaking Bad into the most retarded sitcom of all time.
CF chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
OH MY GOD THAT MADE MY NIGHT. THANK YOU.
Holly Kelly chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
this is fucking amazing. you are a great author dude! write more!
ANGELS-APOCALYPSE chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
This fic is perfect. Im wondering if you arent a writer of Breaking Bad and this isn't the premiere of the second half of season 5.
The characterisation is perfect here, in fact its even better than the actual show. The plot is fantastic and completely believable, in fact i was on the edge of my seat during the genie section.

Overall, this is the best thing to happen to fanfiction since My Immortal.
10/10
OuvreLeChien chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I love this. I love you.
GodofMischiefandChaos chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I'm sorry but your stories suck. The grammar, punctuation, spelling, and capitalization are all wrong. Your sentence structure is weak. The plot doesn't have any foundation. The story is also VERY EXAGGERATED. That is not something that should be used to this extent. I'm not being mean or anything of the sort, but that friend Scott or whatever, he was right. At your level your stories do suck. I shudder everytim i read a sentence. Seriously, I don't know whether you can't help it or not. Like maybe your just stupid, or you have dyslexia or something. But you really need to stop spelling things wrong. Even if you think your cool for doing so. Because your NOT.