Reviews for Infected
sarahgraceashely.proulx chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
I love this story please write more oh please oh please oh please oh please plllleaseeee
ZodiacAquarius chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
ZodiacAquarius chapter 2 . 2/22/2014
high pitched screech. And here I was hoping for a kiss.
XD chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
Update soon please.. I want more chapters to read..
awwwwwwwwwwww chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Is that it?
Well, nice story!
Lotsa detail, awesome characters and unexpected plot twist; makes one helluva story!
Akatsuki Demon Kiera666 chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
This is seriously interesting I so wish there was more to this!
CuteButTheDevil chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Jason Nooooooo! Bad Kyle very bad. Very good chapter sad and veery interesting. Keep up the great writing.
Random Guy chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
I love it so far! please update soon! :*
CuteButTheDevil chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
Frukechan please work hard to give us another chapter. I would much like to see one.
Xx.LoveWithAllYouHave.xX chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Can't wait to see where this goes! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter, really I love the story.. Hope you finish this, I have seen too many stories that are abandon and I hope this one won't be like the others I really love it and want to know what will happen..
CuteButTheDevil chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
Yeah an other chapter, I have to say this one was great I like the while hiden blood thing. I bet you had to think alot to come up eith that and they almost kissed I'd it wasn't for the scream. Oh well I can live on. However I will still as alway be waiting even so you are leaving to what did yu write collage? Anyway I hope you don't for get about this story.
CuteButTheDevil chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Oh dear frukechan please write don't leave this story like so many other have a bandon thier storys. I would never much like to
read more and so please write another chapter and contuine this wounderful story.
CuteButTheDevil chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
What a good first chapter. I love how the smoker is mysteryis yet he is charming amd calm evern soo he might just eat Kyle. He is brillant, this story is. I can't wait for the next chapter I'll be look forward to it and be cheaking ever day to see if it's up so don't keep me waiting too long.