Reviews for Devil Dragon Storm Emperor
Madgormley chapter 11 . 1/29
Excellent story i really hope to see more updates in future
Unknown2112015 chapter 11 . 1/25
Well, this was a good story and I liked it. Read from chapter one to 11 in 24 hours. I want to see more of this story and hope that you continue to write it. As for what I want to see, I think I let others decide this, but why not allow the two church sword wielders join Naruto's Harem.
guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
you should update I love the story just wish it is continued
Hyoudou Issei chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
Please finish dis already im dying
Newotouto chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... kamen rider hhhhhhhh
uzuuchi007 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Nice !
Geico Hwertas chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
Feed...me...More. well, too bad Rybotch is burried
GODHAND Gene chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
Hola mi amingo, awesome chapter you got there. I am very proud to see Naruto and Rias finally reunited and then some.

So keep up the excellent work and update this story soon.

Until next time mi amingo.

Adios

P.S. plums, you're truly are a weak minded imbecile, ugh. You really, really need to learn to use Common Sense and brains to read and fully understand the story! In other words, don't ever jump into conclusions until you find out the bloody facts! The reason why Naruto act this way until chapter 10 all because of the restrictions and memories he had when it comes to Rias. Moreover, to be a good reader, you got to learn to look really hard while reading; in other words, sight beyond sight. That's how I do it after reading fics for a decade. So quit being Nino Estupido and get crackin' on your reading skills got that?
plums chapter 10 . 7/31/2014
The fact naruto had to bust out so many "overpowered" moves to bear riser honestly doesn't make him seem all that strong.
plums chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Naruto was weak as a chump in this chapter...

Not that impressed you had him go from dominating to dead chump within the span of a few paragraphs.
Dark Devils embrace chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Please update this story please because it is awesome like the rest of your stories
NorthSouthGorem chapter 9 . 7/26/2014
Okay seriously, why all the Issei bashing? He's not even a bad guy, just perverted. The way that Naruto and co. keep picking on him just makes them look like assholes.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/25/2014
this is really good please update.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
naruto gets true excalibur
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
You know comparing the way angels turn into fallen angels with how the uchiha slowly go crazy and evil the more powerful they become isn't such a good analogy. An angels wings start going black the more temptation is before their eyes and goes full black when they actually have sex...with pleasure otherwise it's impossible for them to properly reproduce

God was pretty stupid or too much if a prude when you think of it that way