Reviews for Devil Dragon Storm Emperor
good story but can you write story in which naruto born with scared gear of issei
doomedberserker chapter 12 . 6/15
nice ok so far this is great more please
Animaman chapter 12 . 6/13
Good story, and like the rest of your stories, could use a new chapter, especially seeing how creative you can be when it comes to making Issei an easy target thanks to him being a pervert. And would be nice if you threw more scenes between Naruto and the rest of the girls that could use an appearance, like say, show how Koneko reacts after finding out that Naruto is a great baker, or say, spend some time with one of his sisters. Also, how long until Naruto and his clan get to face their old school and show them who the inferior ones really are?
Anyway, nice work and blending everything together in this crossover, and it's amazing how you didn't turn Naruto into another Iron Man with his stuff.
Dragoncyber22 chapter 12 . 4/30
continues the story
SonSanbi23 chapter 2 . 1/3
DUDE!...NEXT TIME, I HOPE NARUTO USES THE PEOPLE'S ELBOW, OR THE CHOKE SLAM!

FUCKING AWESOME!
SonSanbi23 chapter 1 . 1/3
Alright first I wanna go out on record and say: Dude...FUU KING AWESOME! You're writing is style is flawless and you are one of the authors I know who can balance a massive harem and multi-crossover fics.

I'meant not even done reading as I only read the first few 500 words of this chapter! You're definitely a legend in my books!
nenopip chapter 6 . 12/11/2015
so let me get this straight, naruto has a few bijuu, two dragons, rinnegan, powers from sparda of dmc, devil power, angel power, fallen angel powers, and some stupid power ranger ( yeah kamen rider are just as stupid as the power rangers) but he lets the nun get captured and then killed and struggles to defeat raynella.
with all that power and hes worse then canon naruto.
yup it all makes perfect sense
DreadAngelus chapter 12 . 10/21/2015
I don't know... Naruto seems stuish at this point. Besides, there weren't any explanations on how he got those weapons from different series. Yeah, he's a descendant of many strong godlike beings (which kinda seems stuish too), and he got most of his from Dante it seems.

One of them had the Blood-Scythe and Ouroboros, both owned by characters from BB series. It's pretty mind-boggling and makes me wonder on how he got them. It would make sense if most of them only have Dante's or Vergil's trinkets. But they literally pull different weapons throughout different games/series from the media out of the blue.

Just my cents, most fics like these do not appeal to me unless they have some decent explanation though.
Seikishi-Kenshi chapter 12 . 10/3/2015
Continue?
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 2 . 10/2/2015
cool
Guest chapter 12 . 8/29/2015
Brilliant story absolutely love it but could try to make it not seem like naruto is a corny power ranger and make him seem more powerful than his armour since the stuff with armour seemed to make this look like an IS fic and have him not need his armour so much but other wise great work and I hope you update at least before the fifth next month.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
... and now I remember why I haven't read or favorited this fic yet. no offense to you, as I'm sure your an awesome author... I just cant stand fics that bring in Kamen Rider. ive read a couple of them, and while I'm alright with some, most annoyed me to the point where I literally cant stand reading fics with it involved. if it hadn't been for that, I likely would have finished reading the fic and enjoyed it. to be honest, ive read some of your other fics before, and you use Kamen rider in them WAY too often.

honestly, it wasn't that good a show. it was riding on the fame of other shows like Super Sentai and its American counter part Power Rangers. plus it was meant for kids to preteens. I'm 26 ive long since outgrown any ability to watch those shows without banging my head against a wall over how corny they are.

so I'm sorry, as long as you keep using Kamen Rider elements in your stories... I doubt ill ever be reading them.
Oml chapter 12 . 8/15/2015
Update?
Deadplazma chapter 12 . 8/16/2015
Booya! An amazing story! Please write more!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/2/2015