Reviews for Devil Dragon Storm Emperor
Hikari Nova chapter 4 . 1/10
...all these crossovers even minor are getting annoying as you seem to keep pulling more deus ex crap out of thin air *sighs*
Meddlesome Guy chapter 1 . 1/4
"His name is Uzumaki Naruto, aka Uzumaki-Namikaze Naruto Sparda. He's one of the most brightest and intelligent students in all of Japan due to his high IQ."

- No shit Sherlock. Of course high intellegence correlates with high IQ. The shit stands for Intelligence Quotient afterall.

The first few paragraphs along with the warning you gave cemented my desire to stop reading this. Well, goodluck to you and your fapboys.
StarGod Yun Che chapter 5 . 10/19/2017
I can not understand this fanfic, very senseless this mixture of animes was strange, you ignored the elements of DxD, Rias would be too weak to do this.
necroplays109 chapter 5 . 10/19/2017
Hahahahaha I wasted my time reading this. I agree with the comments below about reincarnated the MC.
I agree with you, DJ Drake.
SantoryuSekai chapter 5 . 10/19/2017
How did she reincarnated him ? this is pointless! the horrible protagonist that is the Issei in his weak more state took 8, the fic is bad by itself only by the fact that it has been reincarnated.
Busy1002 chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
he made naruto into a dick
DJDrake chapter 11 . 8/16/2017
The reincarnation part was stupid, as the amount of pieces are determined by the targets power, see issei canon 8 pawns. So are you telling me that each of the narus is just one pawn worth? Pls take the reincarnating out.!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/14/2017
soy crystyan
Derek 23 chapter 12 . 8/9/2017
please update this story its bin two years so please update this and your other storys.
Primus2021 chapter 2 . 7/24/2017
With as powerful as Naruto is now someone as 'weak' as Rias would never be able to turn him, Sirzechs or Serafell might be powerful enough to turn him with a Super-Devil Classed Mutated Queen Piece though.

As for joining the Orc, I'd think that any Student especially the head on the SIDC would not be allowed to be in any other club so as to remain 'Impartial' when despising punishments, that's not to say they can't be friends and 'lovers' with those in other clubs.
draco7347 chapter 12 . 6/27/2017
cant wait for brand new chapters
Shu Ouma GC chapter 2 . 6/13/2017
Huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
lou2003us chapter 12 . 5/12/2017
I really want to see what happens next. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work!
Potato Guy 9000 chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
nenopip my point exactly.
Onishin Tsukitenshi chapter 12 . 11/6/2016