Reviews for One last farewell
lemoncube chapter 5 . 9/3/2012
Wow. It felt as if you've taken me to the manor and I was right beside Yoichi every step of the way. I haven't been so moved by a story for too long, yet you easily invoke a whole spectrum of emotions (for me, at least) through your words.

What I really like about this fic is that even though you add new twists and turns for the development of the story, you stay true to majority of the details of the game. I even remember most of the key events in the game after reading through the succeeding chapters. The miasma, the stone bed, the walkway surrounded by water, the spiral staircase, etc. I hope I don't sound like a nerd going on about the 'this' and 'that' of the game, it's just that I really love how this turned out. More power to you! :D
lemoncube chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Yet another awesome chapter! The wording is still superb! This chapter leaves the reader hanging and wanting more. The details (letters, texts, etc) are well incorporated into the story - makes it seem like I'm playing the game again! I patiently await for the next chapter!
lemoncube chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This is such a beautiful piece. Your use of vocabulary is amazing! Detailed and elegant, to be more specific. I look forward to reading the next chapter!

Whenever I watch the final boss fight in FF3 it never fails to make me cry. Especially because Kaname and Reika's story was so tragic. So, when I saw this fic I was very happy yet sad at the same time. Happy because Kaname and Reika's will get the air time they deserve so much, and sad because I feel this story will have a dark conclusion.
NoCreativity chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Very interesting story. Please finish it.
Tami the Strange chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Omg I love it! Please post the next chapter soon!

Kisses