Reviews for Birthday Wishes
Spectrum51 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
This is both so wonderfully warm and joyful but soft and sad at the same time. A wonderfully powerful bittersweet story.
AliseQuerry chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Oh God... I read it in class and was trying not to cry! I was fantastic but heart breaking!
TheJokerBD chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
thats a beautiful story. that is a magnificent story. the molly one is easily the best one shot I've read on the net. keep it up. make me cry a couple of buckets more.
sweetiemeats chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
This Is...
I can't believe...
I love it.
Keep this going, this must be one of the best Runways Fanfiction... No, the Best Fanfiction I have ever read.

Restin Peece
Doctor Who Anime and Biscuits chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
It's great,and yes, I did cry. :')
joriholic73 chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
This is one of the most amazing stories i've read.
V1ndicat0r chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
You always nice to find someone who's got some ambition. This was dare I say thought provoking, you're really damn good
2314dcdfsf chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
So sad yet so accurate.
It was amazing but I could hardly read the whole thing.
Doctor Who Anime and Biscuits chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Oh. My. God. This is so amazing! I can hardly bear to read it it's so sad. It looks like a horribly accurate prediction though. I'm almost certainly gonna cry at Chase's. He was my favorite character.
joriholic73 chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
I freaking love this story.
joriholic73 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Kinda sad but very well done. I see potential.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Considering the amount of personal tragedies Runaways faced so far, your story looks like a horribly accurate prediction.
Cmdr. Gen. Marasco chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Wow. This sounds like a freaking prediction of what would have happened had they not cancled the series. I like it. Not so cool with the sheer amount of DEATH, but considering the casulatiy rate we've seen so far (multiple WIA, at least 3 KIA, one MIA), it's probably what would happen.
I love it, can't wait to see what else you have.