Reviews for A Different Life
mak1a z3n chapter 1 . 6/24
loved storycant wait for more stories fromyou
Diana Gabrielle chapter 1 . 6/20
Hello!
First I would like to say that you are an awesome writer I really love your stories.
Second I don't know if you acept suggestions of plots but I was(or is were?) watching revenge of the bridesmaids on youtube and I was thinking it would be amaizing that phoenixgirl adapt the movie with harry potter characters with fem!harry as rachel and neville as rachel boyfriend then a second later I was thinking that if you adapts the movie it would be amaizing because well its you.
And third do you hace facebook?
Your loyal reader
Diana Gabrielle
Ps. Sorry for my grammar. English isn't my mother language (
Shamrock1100 chapter 38 . 6/21
I have one question, what song would Harry have sung? Dannyboy? Greensleeves? Caladonia? or maybe Down by the Sally Gardens?
DanDrake chapter 19 . 6/21
0-0 uh isn't there another place to send her besides azkaban? i am pretty sure not EVERYBODY who breaks a law goes there. i am pretty sure that azkaban is for High Tier criminals (murders and rapists) due to the dementors roaming around. a kidnapping seems a little low for time in azkaban.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 38 . 6/2
Great ending to your story and thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 37 . 6/2
Wow, I think I cried through most of this chapter. Well done in projecting the emotions of your characters. Thanks for sharing!
sjrodgers23 chapter 38 . 5/28
loved this story. It was very sad. thank you for the up the great writing. You have a wonderful imagination.
Tarix chapter 38 . 5/23
All in all a very nice story, Harry's and Tonks relationhip was very nice.
Rootbeerman chapter 38 . 5/18
I love the story and the way youve writen it. It was amazingly constructed and put together I think it is one of the best fics. Ive read to date and im not afraid to admit that it made me cry a handful of times. I think your doing amazing work and you should keep at it.
midnightwolf27 chapter 38 . 5/3
Wonderfup just wonderful the past four or three chapters had me crying a lot I always thought harry should have been headmaster of Hogwarts and I didn't like how he go with Ginny or the ending I like the way u did things the for this

Midnightwolf27
God of Vampires chapter 11 . 5/3
Andromeda was a Black before marrying Ted Tonks so she would have known Kreacher.
firetemplar415 chapter 38 . 4/28
Interesting ending.
Loved the story.
Hytekrednek chapter 38 . 4/23
I waited to review till I was finished with this story as it was complete when I started. I have to say that I have another story to add to my favorites. I can also say that I'm not ashamed to admit that I teared up abit at the death of Minerva, she is one of my favorite characters in the Harry Potter universe. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

James
elgringo12 chapter 38 . 4/18
I loved this story. There wasn't all that much going on in terms of what you would call 'action' but I really enjoyed it and couldn't stop reading. I guess that's the sign of a talented writer. I even got quite emotional at parts. Especially around minervas death. Good job
I just thought Neville should have been the head boy instead of Ron. After all in the year Ron was with Harry it was Neville who led the resistance against the Carrows and protected and healed the younger students and generally made life more bearable for them. He would have their respect and loyalty, ergo he should be Head Boy. Ron didn't really play that much of a role.