Reviews for A Different Life
Tarix chapter 38 . 5/23
All in all a very nice story, Harry's and Tonks relationhip was very nice.
Rootbeerman chapter 38 . 5/18
I love the story and the way youve writen it. It was amazingly constructed and put together I think it is one of the best fics. Ive read to date and im not afraid to admit that it made me cry a handful of times. I think your doing amazing work and you should keep at it.
midnightwolf27 chapter 38 . 5/3
Wonderfup just wonderful the past four or three chapters had me crying a lot I always thought harry should have been headmaster of Hogwarts and I didn't like how he go with Ginny or the ending I like the way u did things the for this

Midnightwolf27
God of Vampires chapter 11 . 5/3
Andromeda was a Black before marrying Ted Tonks so she would have known Kreacher.
firetemplar415 chapter 38 . 4/28
Interesting ending.
Loved the story.
Hytekrednek chapter 38 . 4/23
I waited to review till I was finished with this story as it was complete when I started. I have to say that I have another story to add to my favorites. I can also say that I'm not ashamed to admit that I teared up abit at the death of Minerva, she is one of my favorite characters in the Harry Potter universe. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

James
elgringo12 chapter 38 . 4/18
I loved this story. There wasn't all that much going on in terms of what you would call 'action' but I really enjoyed it and couldn't stop reading. I guess that's the sign of a talented writer. I even got quite emotional at parts. Especially around minervas death. Good job
I just thought Neville should have been the head boy instead of Ron. After all in the year Ron was with Harry it was Neville who led the resistance against the Carrows and protected and healed the younger students and generally made life more bearable for them. He would have their respect and loyalty, ergo he should be Head Boy. Ron didn't really play that much of a role.
Belligerent King chapter 7 . 4/8
You know, even if Harry kissed Ginny, they never said they were together. All these people hitting Harry because their little girl made assumptions? Yeah, I would attack right back. He saved their sorry hides and they're too immature to let two adults handle it? It just shows that they don't believe Ginny is strong enough to handle her own battles.
Jamie Theobald chapter 38 . 4/10
Really love the new ending!
Jamie Theobald chapter 37 . 4/10
Really rough way to start a new year...
Jamie Theobald chapter 36 . 4/10