Reviews for Immortal Beloved
kat1316 chapter 6 . 3/5
i wonder how it would be if harry and draco met the cullens
spk chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
LOVE this ending! It gets to me every time. :)
Lia Valentine chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
I really enjoyed the read. My only complaint would be the similarities with the Twilight vampire description. The sparkly skin always annoyed me when I read Twilight. But nevermind that. All in all I enjoyed it and would definitely be looking into your other stories (which I may or may not comment on as I sometimes forget to do so) :P
Lzay-Niight chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Why not kill the guy who dared to mark his mate? Or something along those lines?

It would have been cool if that was Draco's wand hand, or something, to add drama. Or if Draco didn't really care to much for Harry, but didn't want to be responsibly to bring the boy-who-lived down. I have yet to read on of those.
Lzay-Niight chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I think everyone could have treated Draco better, or at least handle the situation in a mature manner. The fact that Draco didn't get defensive was surprising, since it all was so sudden, with Harry showing up and his 'people' making frowny faces at Draco for having the Dark Mark (Like he would have known not to take it, and Snape could have made more of an effort to try to stop him if he really wanted to).

I would have liked to see a more upset and frustrated Draco in the first scene. Probably getting defensive and being pissed that Snape didn't have his back, while also being curious about Harry.

The Aurors, Snape, and Dumbledore, should have kept their emotions in check on Draco having the dark mark, especially since it's him they need to help Harry. I would have said no, and gone about my way, just to spite them if I were Draco (Even with still being extremely curious and attractive to Harry), to see how they would take it.

And I was a bit irritated on how fast Harry gave up, not even a second later he's like 'I don't want him'. Again, I was a bit disappointed Draco wasn't offended and defensive about this. It would have made things interesting, and make Harry sound less of a spoiled prodigy.
borderlinecrazy chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Well, at least this is one fairly accurate portrayal of Snape... I've seen way, way, way too many with him being all sweet and solicitous of Malfoy - which he wasn't; ever. As much as he made Harry's life hell, and as much as he was forced to offer help of Malfoy that 6th year; he was never nice to either. His only open favoritism was ignoring Malfoy and being rude to Harry - his hidden favoritism was secretly saving Harry time and again while ignoring Malfoy. So, this - his cruelty and violence... yeah, that fits. Kudos!
elli chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
It was a good story till twilight
LoreleiJubilation chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
When he sparkled and Twilight references came out I quit...Great idea though!
YeCatsJ chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Awesome story
Slayerq2000 chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
Wonderful as always, such a gift, to give us the entire story at once! I would love to see a sequel of Harry waking his clan but this was wonderful! Thank you!
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
I'm sorry, but I'm not going to finish the story. It went way to far into Twilight for me. And since I hate that series... Well good luck on your fic.
HPDM-fan chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
I like the story so far, but i notice you adressing Godrics Hollow as one building, when it is actually an entire village. Other than that, I have nothing but good things to say about your story ;)
And now, on to the next chapter ;)
olciak123 chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
Well written story, though short and posted at once, without breaks between the chapters - such a shame, as probably more people would comment or at least write review on each new part. Still - a good read ;)
olciak123 chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
Wild chase in looking for Harry and his quick choice when Draco's life is at stake - brill ;)
olciak123 chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Harry as an unspeakable is fitting ;)