Reviews for Familiar Words
silviatangled chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
continue please this is too cute!
Desss4ever chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
so cute!
Slobberyblobber chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I don't understand how Pascal is talking, if it's imagination, or Eugene is truly understanding Pascal, or Eugene is making up words from Pascal's expressions, idk, but it's adorable. :D
RizReviewer chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Aww! That was super adorable!
Rhyme2Reason chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
So sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
So awesome!
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I love how Pascal and Eugene are friends now and that Pascal could calm Eugene down to propose to Rapunzel
Bad Wolf and Timelords chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Aww cute!
Trekrider chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
A really nice story but would like to read more.
DisneyPrincess chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Aww, Eugene is proposing to Rapunzel! How sweet!

Wait, Pascal can TALK? Holy cow, I didn't know he could talk! That is AWESOME!

Great story!
WilderThanMe chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Awww...I really want to know what happened! :)
Raven's Wing chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I like this. I like the idea of taking a line from the movie and turning it into something different, something sweet. It adds a fun twist and potential inspiration by taking other lines and doing the same thing. Bravo on the creativity of this.

The only real writing note I will give is that in the dialogue you use the character's names a lot (e.g. "Pascal, what am I supposed to do..." , "Eugene, Rapunzel thinks..."). In a real life, two person (or person and chameleon) conversation, we don't reference each other by name because the context is implied. The same goes for writing. Otherwise I really like your dialogue.

It is cute that Pascal and Eugene are friends. I am a fan of this.
Detouredbe chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Lol, I can just see Eugene using those words. What goes around comes around, after all.

Nice job! :)
MrAndersIversen chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Very funny story and I like the fact that Pascal is a talking chameleon and it's him encouraging Eugene! Very amusing I can tell!

Sincerely your Danish friend, MrAndersIversen :)
DreamGirll chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
That was a really cute story. Great job. :)