Reviews for Towards the Light
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 5 . 8/28/2020
Great story.

I just thought I'd let you know of an error I found. In chapter 1 you said Harry made his way up to the boys dorm where his bed has been for the last 5 yrs. That would make him 16, right? But, in this chapter you're saying he's 17. So just wondering, is he 16 or 17?

I look forward to reading the rest of this story.
katie chapter 11 . 8/17/2020
I absolutely loved this. The grammar, plot, pacing and character portrayal are all amazing - thank you so much for writing this beautiful piece of work, and I will certainly be coming back to this very soon. Probably the most underrated piece of work I've seen in a very long time 3
HoneyBear84 chapter 11 . 7/6/2020
Loved it
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2020
Burn in hell for even having the thought of giving Harry to one of his primary abusers and the cause of his parents death. You really are fucking scum. Hope you suffer you pathetic sack of shit. This is not entertainment. This is getting your jollies from child abuse sick bastard.
Bb34 chapter 2 . 6/14/2020
Mind your own fucking business Snape if he wants the snake he gets the motherfucking snake.
Pixie8859 chapter 11 . 3/24/2020
Enjoyed every chapter, thank you xx
Caramel4me chapter 11 . 1/21/2020
This was wonderful thank you! I think Dumbledor should have had a bit more consequences but everything else was WONDERFUL
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2019
This author deserves to be locked up in a sanitarium. Sick fucking bastard. Hope you burn in Hell you disgusting sack of shit.
rowenasheir chapter 5 . 11/23/2019
Pity Rita Skeeter wasn't there with this confrontation and the reading of the letters. I hope HP made copies!
1Antisocialnerd chapter 3 . 11/1/2019
Can someone murder Snape? Please? He kinda deserves it
Luna Wolf 0605 chapter 11 . 10/28/2019
Wouaw
DS2010 chapter 6 . 10/11/2019
Good because Albus Dumbledore is a manipulative ass with his idea of the great good and defeating Tom by his rules.
DS2010 chapter 5 . 10/11/2019
all I can say is damn manipulative bastard Dumbledore
glad Severus took Harry's side in this
Lisiane chapter 11 . 9/11/2019
Oh! That was a nice fanfic!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2019
Wait, they cancelled classes because a boy is suspected to be blind!
Talk about favoritism