Reviews for Towards the Light
Syrup666 chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
I don't usually go for blind!fics, but this one was flawless. The slow build to Sev and Harry's relationship, the people chosen to be part of the group, and the way everything flowed together, easily making Harry's lack of sight believable. This is one of my all-time favorite fics!
sarahsezlove chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
Still fabulous.
anna chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
Sooooo fantastic :-) !
iadorespike chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
I really love Harry comes back from terrible adversity to win it all stories, so this was tailor made for me. :) Despite Harry's horrible injuries and the scarring and pain that he suffered, thing came out all right in the end. Dumbledore was a total ass, but at least he finally said he was sorry. I liked David and Bill is always awesome, so...

Thanks so much for a wonderful read!
Mallory83 chapter 11 . 7/21/2014
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
another great author has left us...bang
Kay Kay chapter 11 . 4/1/2014
Great story, I liked it very much! Also how the relationship between Snape and Harry is developed is great! Really enjoyed reading it! And your (Snape's) sarcasm („It came this way?“ „No I added it afterwards!“ ) is awesome! :D :D
Saggyherman chapter 11 . 3/23/2014
brilliant story ;)
Tenebris Domina chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
Soooooo bloody cute!
Loved it!
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 11 . 1/22/2014
Wow! Loved this! :)
artzannie25 chapter 11 . 11/26/2013
The only thing I have to say against this is isn't worth its M rating. Its T at best. But I enjoyed it none the less.
TaylahChurch chapter 11 . 11/4/2013
Absolutely brilliant. I usually don't like the stories where Harry is blind or handicap in anyway because usually they make him out to be weak. You didn't do that at all and I'm very glad I kept reading. Keep up the good work! -TC
The arithmancer chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
Love this story, it's brilliant. Thanks for writing it.
bownbey chapter 11 . 9/1/2013
I found your story from a favorite quote on another authors page. They were listing different lines that were favorites of theirs from other stories. I decided to check it out and I fell in love with your story. Great job!
Kezzasilver chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks so much for writing it.