Reviews for Towards the Light
Phoenix6975 chapter 11 . 7/18/2016
this was again one of your more brilliant pieces. I wished you kept on writing
stellavance chapter 11 . 3/17/2016
I have to say that this was lovely. The story has flow..
Lady Gaidin chapter 5 . 1/9/2016
The blow up at Dumbledore was just too awesome! But what I really love is the banter between Harry and Snape. It is very well done and has me smirking and laughing often throughout the fic. I am enjoying this immensely so far!
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 8 . 11/13/2015
Who were the other 2 messages for? The one that wasn't sent and the one that was but not delivered?
Lauren Saint chapter 11 . 11/7/2015
Wonderful story! Loved the way it ended! Was a bit worried when I got to the end of chapter 9 with only two to go with how the ending would end up but I'm so glad it wasn't rushed or half-baked :D was perfect! Great read thanks!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/11/2015
I really enjoyed reading this.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 11 . 8/18/2015
This was sweet. I like how he gave a disembodied head as a gift.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 7 . 8/18/2015
Dobby can help!
Gleas chapter 11 . 6/11/2015
I dunno... I think Albus got off too easy but I'm happy for Harry and sev Ooooh I love Rhys XD
Guest chapter 11 . 3/4/2015
Hmm I wish there was a sequel of this story crossed over with twilight
Guest chapter 5 . 3/4/2015
Harry is sixteen not seventeen
Syrup666 chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
I don't usually go for blind!fics, but this one was flawless. The slow build to Sev and Harry's relationship, the people chosen to be part of the group, and the way everything flowed together, easily making Harry's lack of sight believable. This is one of my all-time favorite fics!
sarahsezlove chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
Still fabulous.
anna chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
Sooooo fantastic :-) !
iadorespike chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
I really love Harry comes back from terrible adversity to win it all stories, so this was tailor made for me. :) Despite Harry's horrible injuries and the scarring and pain that he suffered, thing came out all right in the end. Dumbledore was a total ass, but at least he finally said he was sorry. I liked David and Bill is always awesome, so...

Thanks so much for a wonderful read!
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »