Reviews for Harry Potter and the Ancient Race
Gleas chapter 12 . 6/11
aww... loved every bit of it :D Draco is a bit weepy but still so cute and Nate XD! I love how the Gryffs and Slytherins rally around their friends :)
Gleas chapter 6 . 6/10
uh... bad idea snape get back on there...
Gleas chapter 2 . 6/10
Basically they got magically bonded on the spur of the moment on top of having to deal with the new... variables...Stupid, cute but very stupid XD
That was beautiful. Thank you for a lovely story.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 12 . 5/1
not really a Harry/Draco fan, but that wasn't bad at all! Nice work!
joselynn.shadowhunter chapter 12 . 4/16
This story was awesome
jememj chapter 12 . 4/12
Just found And read your story. It was cute And entertaining. Thanks for sharing And keep on writting
kat1316 chapter 12 . 3/5
No epilogue?
Just have to say one thing, this is the most heartfelt, loving, adorable fabric I have ever written and trust me I read a lot of in my life you did an absolutely good job. Considering how I never leave reviews or anything after reading a fabric it just goes to show how much I actually like this. I hope you're still a writer cause you're certainly good at it.
sakujun chapter 12 . 1/29
Loved this story 3
Harry, Draco and their child were super cute together!
Abbey Whitlock chapter 12 . 1/27
this was great.
Lunacom chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
Since I don't see too much possessiveness from either of them, I wonder if Charlie wouldn't mind taming 2 dragons. ;)
SlytherinLuv4Eva chapter 12 . 11/4/2014
Kitty Savella chapter 12 . 10/19/2014
Somehow, I thought this had more chapters. Regardless of the fact that the ending snuck up on me, this was a great story. There were places where a little more detail and explanation would have elevated the story even more, but as it is, it is a great read.
AliceCullen3 chapter 12 . 9/17/2014