Reviews for Heart of Glass
Candice chapter 13 . 4/23
I really enjoyed reading this story. Lately I've been having a craving for Jo and Blair even though this show was made well before my time. I just happen to catch it one day and watched the first season which was really the only good season in my opinion. However the other seasons had Jo interacting with Blair. I don't know when or if you'll update again since I too left tons of stories unfinished on this site back in middle school, nonetheless, thanks a lot for writing it. It was good and you stayed true to the characters, and plots of the show. Things didn't move top fast or too slow. Although I'd love for things to get more heated in the next chapters in regards to sex but this is T-so I'll managed. )
Mrs. Doolittle chapter 13 . 10/10/2016
"The neighborhood smells like garbage" LOL! This is the best FOL story ever.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/22/2016
This love story... Swoon.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/6/2016
I like the chapter lengths- it's full immersion into the story. An excellent story, too.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/3/2016
Glad you came back. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Scoundrel 73 chapter 13 . 8/27/2016
Love in the Bronx! Thanks for the update. Enjoyed!
KanucksPen chapter 13 . 8/27/2016
Re-read complete, and it's even better than I remembered. Love your ability to capture all the characters realistically. Also impressed that you succeed in writing them not only as teens -with all of the confusion, passion and extremes inherent to that phase- but as teens who are learning and growing. I think I even caught some of your edits... Nice work.

This latest chapter is lovely and tantalizing, which of course means I'm on the hook again, waiting for an update. Thanks for that, although I'm hardly in a position to chide you for the time it takes ;). Whenever the next one arrives it will be with the wait and then some. Loving this saga...
KanucksPen chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Yay! You're back! Now off to re-read from the start.

Yes, it's that good...
Kelly chapter 13 . 8/24/2016
Yea! You're back! This is the best FOL fic here. So glad to see the update! Thanks!
Meowmix chapter 13 . 8/23/2016
This story is so well written- I've just reread the entire thing. I don't want it to ever end.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/19/2016
She gives me butterflies, too, Blair.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/19/2016
I love this story, I'm so glad you're writing again!
Dislexi007 chapter 13 . 8/18/2016
Yay! I'm so happy you've resurfaced. I adore this story, and your writing style.
MickeyShells23 chapter 13 . 8/18/2016
Such a great chapter! Man, I was so happy that you updated! Thank you so much! I can't wait for the next update!
mg78 chapter 13 . 8/18/2016
Nice chapter, I especially like the way you have Jo helping Molly out. Will we see Jessie in the next chapter.

By the way, BL 30 is on a small hold, until I get Wedding Bells 11 done, then I'll get back to it.