Reviews for Heart of Glass
Hey thanks for still updating this!
anon chapter 9 . 2/20
i'm so glad this story is back!
mg78 chapter 9 . 2/17
Great chapter. I'm glad that you're continuing with the story. I don't know if I'm going to continue with mine...
JaniceHope chapter 8 . 2/2
I would love to read more of this story. Do you think you will update it anytime soon?

I love the season 1 ensemble and and your take on the events. It's very interesting. Especially since Blair is struggling with herself, acceptence, social and family expectations... it's not going to be a joyride.
Add Jo to the mix and there is an explosive concoctionin the making as Jo is and probably will always be struggling with her place in the world at such an elite school/in circles of money and wealth. Not really part of her new world and not part of her Bronx life anymore.

I predict so much heartache in their future.
But and that is actually a good thing with cindy and sue ann the might find some unexpected allies once they are through the rough parts of their own adversities.
mg78 chapter 8 . 9/29/2013
Ah, the perfect story, though if I remember, Jo was starting to question her attraction to Robbie. Everything is fine, though I thought Jo let Sue Ann off a bit easy. I would see her ask more questions about Cindy, since her allegiance is for Cindy. Like, what about Cindy? How is she going to explain this to her? And so forth.

As for Cindy, I could see her going scorch earth on this one. Plus, what about Natalie and Tootie? What do they think about this? And Molly? I already know she see a disaster coming, since we both know that Molly knows more whats going on than she's letting on.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
Good fics can't be rushed! But I'll just leave this plate of delicious, imaginary Muse cookies over here...

Enjoying the story so far - pacing and direction are great.
ilovexmas chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
Great chapter and i'm very happy to see a 'deep frienship' grow between JO & BLAIR: the 'debutante' is definitely the best match for 'the delinquent' (opposites attract makes life a lot more interesting) and there is no way CINDY could make up for it!
SUE ANN on the other hand is the girl for CINDY and they make a good couple.
It was also very classy for BLAIR to confess about cheating on the poem and once again she showed JO how much she means to her despite their daily arguments...
Well done and i'm hoping to read some more soon!
mg78 chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
Wow, by far the best chapter!

I finally get to see some progress on the Jo/Blair part, and the Cindy/sue ann part was better than I thought.

I got a few more to say, but it will be better said through PM.
sugarspiceandnotsonice chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
I love this story. I can't get enough. It's one I the best written stories ever.
Ltlconf chapter 7 . 6/20/2013
Howdy!

Knew more than one street kid that had a love of books. Libraries are warm, quiet and safe and at times those books call to them. Jo always struck me as such.

Blair doesn't strike me as a hypocrite and I always figure she's got reason. People shouldn't forget WHEN the series takes or when. That time and place Blair stands to lose everything coming out. Not certain mind, but possible and it's not shallow to worry over this.

And yeah, noticed the "Little Women" reference!

The Cracker!
brightmoon78 chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
I'm really enjoying this keep up the good work and update soon :-P
ilovexmas chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
That was another great chapter and i'm glad you showed everyone BLAIR's good side in wanting to give JO the best Christmas ever... I have always loved season 1 and the way you write it makes me want to go back in time!
I am looking forward to read more about ROBBIE's relationship to the 'Bronx girl' and how the 'debutante' will react.
I also hope to see more of SUE ANN and CINDY vs BLAIR and JO!
Great job!
JG chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
It was a long wait but well worth it. I like how blair's and jo's frindship is coming along, and a really good cliffhanger.
Ltlconf chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
Howdy!

Ow. This last bit is gonna lead to a world of hurt down the line.
And loved how Sue Ann stood up for Cindy and how Blair went out there for Jo on Christmas!

The Cracker!
mg78 chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
Wow, I'm rather flattered of how much you used from my Body Language story: Cindy from Cali, Sue Ann being conservative, and some of the Eastland girls staying for Christmas break, thought you kinda reversed it, where I had the first-season four staying for Christmas.

As for Jo; me, along with Molly at my side, wants to scream "COWARD!"
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »