Reviews for Heart of Glass
Writing anymore? Very good.
ptcruz chapter 12 . 1/16
These are really great. I like that you've mixed Jo in with the others and have made her part of the
first season stories. Keep going! )
MickeyShells23 chapter 11 . 12/29/2015
Please finish the story!? I need to know what happens!
crazykrew chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Well?... what was the idea?...
Gin Rickey chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
I LOVE this
BeaverOak chapter 12 . 7/23/2015
Please come back and write more! Lol really great story.
mj511k3 chapter 12 . 7/18/2015
Aughhh why do I torture myself by reading incomplete stories? This is just SO good. I was so disappointed when I realized there wasn't a chapter 13. If you ever decide to come back to this fic...that would be amazing. Even if just to wrap it up in one or two chapters! Not picky over here. ;)
Alex chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
This was good! I'd like to see Blair and Sue Ann hook up. Thanks for writing this.
Asteroth chapter 12 . 5/24/2015
Really great story. Not nearly enough Facts of Life stories available.
Angela chapter 12 . 5/13/2015
i just found this. Pleeeaaaase don't fall off the face of the earth with it. It's very good :)
Pamba chapter 12 . 4/12/2015
Love it! whens the next update? Can wait to see the plan for Blair to get to know Jo better!
DKscribe88 chapter 12 . 3/31/2015
Hiya! I think this is my first time actually reviewing this fic, although I have read parts of it before, over the years. In all honesty, I'd have to say it's the only Facts of Life fic I've ever really liked, and I can't wait to read more. On the subject of grammar and spelling errors, I've noted quite a few and if you really are interested in fixing all of them, I would be glad to re-read this and point them out to you. I'm somewhat of an English geek. For this chapter, the main one is when you write about their family trees and Natalie revealing her secret. You call the class geology class, instead of genealogy. Rocks don't really come up in the series until Natalie gets her oh-so-interesting new roommate Brenda, ha-ha! Well, it was nice talking to you, DK
Kelly Stanton chapter 12 . 3/8/2015
Hey, it's back! One of my favorite stories on the web. It seems things might heat up now with Sue Ann and Cindy are involved. Thanks for sticking with this story. You do a great job depicting these characters during this time on the show. Terrific really.
crazykrew chapter 12 . 2/24/2015
oooh... funn... what happens next?...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Started reading this a couple weeks ago. I hope you continue to update! I love the development btwn jo/blair