Reviews for Heart of Glass
Gin Rickey chapter 1 . 9/20
I LOVE this
BeaverOak chapter 12 . 7/23
Please come back and write more! Lol really great story.
mj511k3 chapter 12 . 7/18
Aughhh why do I torture myself by reading incomplete stories? This is just SO good. I was so disappointed when I realized there wasn't a chapter 13. If you ever decide to come back to this fic...that would be amazing. Even if just to wrap it up in one or two chapters! Not picky over here. ;)
Alex chapter 1 . 7/2
This was good! I'd like to see Blair and Sue Ann hook up. Thanks for writing this.
Asteroth chapter 12 . 5/24
Really great story. Not nearly enough Facts of Life stories available.
Angela chapter 12 . 5/13
i just found this. Pleeeaaaase don't fall off the face of the earth with it. It's very good :)
Pamba chapter 12 . 4/12
Love it! whens the next update? Can wait to see the plan for Blair to get to know Jo better!
DKscribe88 chapter 12 . 3/31
Hiya! I think this is my first time actually reviewing this fic, although I have read parts of it before, over the years. In all honesty, I'd have to say it's the only Facts of Life fic I've ever really liked, and I can't wait to read more. On the subject of grammar and spelling errors, I've noted quite a few and if you really are interested in fixing all of them, I would be glad to re-read this and point them out to you. I'm somewhat of an English geek. For this chapter, the main one is when you write about their family trees and Natalie revealing her secret. You call the class geology class, instead of genealogy. Rocks don't really come up in the series until Natalie gets her oh-so-interesting new roommate Brenda, ha-ha! Well, it was nice talking to you, DK
Kelly Stanton chapter 12 . 3/8
Hey, it's back! One of my favorite stories on the web. It seems things might heat up now with Sue Ann and Cindy are involved. Thanks for sticking with this story. You do a great job depicting these characters during this time on the show. Terrific really.
crazykrew chapter 12 . 2/24
oooh... funn... what happens next?...
Started reading this a couple weeks ago. I hope you continue to update! I love the development btwn jo/blair
mg78 chapter 12 . 1/22
Great chapter so far. Maybe Jo opens up to Cindy about her feelings with Blair. I would be glad to help you speed things up for the next chapter.
KanucksPen chapter 12 . 1/10
Yea! Another chapter!

Loving this story, and I can see your writing stress in this chapter (indeed, I think you accidentally repeated a paragraph in there) but you've pulled it together beautifully. I love Blair playing for Jo's jealousy in the theatre, her confession to Sue Ann and Cindy, and her vision of Jo as a tough and tumble teddy bear.

Also, in case I've not mentioned it before, I love the premise of this story. Season one has been a delight so far with Jo. Thanks for sharing... eagerly awaiting more!
Ltlconf chapter 12 . 1/6

You're doing the slow burn well here, and it's fun seeing so much of it from Blair's perspective...and how uncertain and tentative she is about the whole thing. Especially when compared to her normal confidant nature. Nicely done!

The Cracker!
gleeklover527 chapter 12 . 1/6
I LOVED THIS! Can't wait to read what happens next with these two!