Reviews for Entitled
katarina97 chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
I loved this story. Great Job.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
You can't just rush it and give up because you don't get as many reviews as you want. You have to take pride in your writing and make an effort regardless. Otherwise what's the point, tell a story you care about and make it good even if only 1 person is reading it. Make it a great experience for that 1 person.
Beguilingirl chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
What a lovely AU interlude. I don't normally read the AU stories, your descriptor intrigued me. Glad I read it. You wrote Tony's stress and worry about telling Pep so well, I would have like to see more of that in the lead up to the first kiss. However, post confession, the overall relaxed flow of their vacation was perfect.
fantasia-49 chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
oh so cute and romantic! I love the version you made really!
Wish it could be like this in the movie
ilikegoo chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
I thought it was well written an interesting. Great job )
iMadz chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
I am goin crazy over this... now when will you update man? :)))))
fantasia-49 chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Oh excellent story really i love it.
DoctorLia chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
You have to continue this. Its going so well.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Awesome, can't wait for the next chapter. Personally I think that there's potential here for a lot more than just one more chapter. I don't want it to end yet! :D
Shipperony10 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
More.

I've always wanted to see how things would have played out if Pepper agreed to his proposal for a vacation. Keep it coming.
DoctorLia chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Love it. Can't wait for the next chapter
Reeves3 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Interesting so far. Looking forward to see where you take it. :)
socalmaggot chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Ooooo im so glad to find this story! ive always wanted to know what could of happened if she would of said Yes! Please update soon!
Maria chapter 1 . 8/11/2012