Reviews for I See That Ragged Soul Take Flight
imaferrari chapter 44 . 4/28/2017
Just read your story and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was a realistic progression from where season 3 ended if all the signs that actually been followed and, quite frankly, one which I would have preferred. Actually, every Faberry shipper out there probably would like this version. Anyway, I cannot imagine the undertaking of writing this, but I do appreciate your effort and time.
me9beautiful chapter 44 . 2/16/2017
Awesome work...SEQUEL?
Guest chapter 44 . 4/19/2015
Just finished reading your fic. Great work, I really loved it. Thank you!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/24/2015
The 18 thing totally makes sense. Many of my peers during my senior year of high school were already 18 when the school year started. I was one of the younger ones at only 17 all through my senior year only to turn 18 the following summer.
meagainstthemusiic chapter 44 . 12/17/2014
POUTY! i don't even know where to start with this review. i finally got around to reading this and now that i'm finished, i don't know what to do with my life. i finished it about an hour ago and i'm still just like '...now what?' it took me a week and a half to read this cause i didn't want it to end and i tried to drag it out as long as i could. this is a story i really wish i had a hard copy of! i absolutely love your writing style and how realistic it was. and how you put me on an emotional roller coaster! your original characters were a great addition too. i am one of the biggest brittana shippers and for a while there you had me shipping santana and angela as more than just friends with benefits. i'm not usually a fan of ensemble fics, but i was so into every storyline that was included. there was so much more i wanted to say but its 1am and i feel like this review is all over the place and i'm still trying to process the fact that i'm actually finished with this story. you know how there's post concert depression? i'm going through post fic depression. anyways, thank you for sharing your story with us!
Eyghon chapter 44 . 11/12/2014
I had a wonderful time reading this, thank you!
SoFlaComet chapter 44 . 11/3/2014
Thank you for this realistic view. Really enjoyed the story you had to tell.
Guest chapter 44 . 10/30/2014
I can't wait for the spin offs! I liked the character development but just when they all start coming into their own... It ends. Definitely would love to see the storyline continue!
Guest chapter 32 . 10/29/2014
I really do like all the glee characters in here. I just wish faberry was more substantial.
Emerald Stag chapter 44 . 10/28/2014
I wasn't expecting to find the end here, but thinking about it it does feel like a perfect place to finish the story. Congrats on completing it and I love that you ended with Rachel and Quinn finally taking that final step of intimacy together after a little heart to heart conversation. This was a wonderful story surrounded by a crazy diverse world. Great job!
Guest chapter 44 . 10/27/2014
I am so glad you were able to finish this fic... :) selfishly, because I wanted to see where it was going and to read the wonderful and intricate story you put up. But, of course, I am also happy for you, because writing is a big commitment and writing well, an even bigger struggle with one's self. I hope you feel proud and accomplished for sticking with us, readers, and that you were able to keep it up through the conclusion. Your story was one of the few I followed continuously and though the last 2 years, accompagnying me through the many changes in my own life. Therefore, I thank you PrettyLittlePoutyMouth! Ps: a follow up story, of course, would be appreciated. But, even more so, I would love to read what other (non glee) stories you have stored up in that wonderfull mind of yours... and where does your name come from. ;) cheers!
KT chapter 44 . 10/27/2014
I have really enjoyed this story! Kinda sad it's come to an end, but you've clearly left it open for one-shots or a sequel if you are so inclined in the future (and I'm sure there are lots of us that hope you become inclined!)

This entire story has maintained realism throughout and for that I applaud you. Whilst I'm sure we all enjoy stories where everything goes fantastically (unrealistically) well for the protagonists from the off, these stories where characters are conflicted and confused and actually grow as people are so much more potent when you read them. And this has probably been the best of those I've read in a long time!

In a similar vein, the sex scene between Rachel and Quinn? Fantastic! It just felt so realistic to me - too many times they are fantastic lovers the first time they sleep with another woman (I'm sure some people are, but not the majority I would guess!), whereas in reality they are likely to be fumbling and awkward and not know what they're doing (especially your Quinn) and I like the way you acknowledged that and made it absolutely okay!

So again, thank you for such an enjoyable read. I hope you write something else soon, I'll definitely be looking out for it.
:-)
anon chapter 43 . 10/25/2014
great chapter, as always! ready for the next chapter. always ready for more.
JPElles chapter 44 . 10/27/2014
Interesting developments all around. Fantastic to see Quinn and Rachel going further as well as the further problems with San and the others.
ScorpioP chapter 44 . 10/26/2014
Thanks for writing this story, and sticking it out to the end. (I have a particular beef with authors who start great stories, then wander off.) As I believe I mentioned before, I think overall your version of life after graduation was a lot more realistic than the silliness we saw on screen. At this point, part of me hopes the final scene of "Glee" features Rachel waking up back in HS, and the last few seasons were just a horrible dream.

I will watch for more of your work in the future,