Reviews for Je t'aime, Inuyasha
InuYashaForeverInfinity chapter 1 . 4/29
OMG! This was so good! I'm taking French for GCSE next year and I know a knew word! #SMARTIE. Love the way you made this!
Inuyasha'sLoveKagome chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
this was very sweet and i loved reading it.
Nell chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Waaah It's so cuute I love it. Teehee. Really cute. owo

The only thing I'd like to mention is the lack of imagery and "homeworks." Because it's called /work/ it's recognized as an immeasurable thing, so there's no plural it's just "We have homework." or "It's called homework." To say that you have a lot of it, you just say "We have a lot of homework." I understand that in the Philippines, it's usually switched with "Assignments." (I'm Filipino too :) ) Everything else is wondersome, though. Formatting, spelling. I love the little plot twist. ajfdadjs I can't get over it. It's too cuuute hahaha I also like the explanation. It makes sense.

That's all I hope I can hear from you again

Warmest Regards,
Nell

P.S. I'm a fiction writer too, but I'm too lazy to log in. My penname is MageNellofGalla if you wanna reply. But don't expect to see much anime fanfiction there.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I love it it's soooo cute!
Silverdragons-Wolfshowl chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Aw. That's cute!
find your North Star chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Awesome(:
Ding chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I don't know French myself but the fic is very good. Hope you write more, chow!
carokamiya chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Of course you are good in French ;D there is no mistake, i can tell you that because i'm french
The way you introduce french sentences was just so cute w i really love your OS !

You can learn and practise more French if you can write such cutes stories w France is with you ! *w*

Bye and merci pour ton one-shot! Sublime ! ;D
Willowdove chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
AH I LOVES FLUFF
SuperAlpha96 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
That was soo sweet!
YamiBakura1988 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
nice
xRememberxMe chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Did you happen to recieve the words from Google Translate? I'm sorry but I thought to have done the same thing on some of my future stories. Just for future advice, that resource is not that reliable in truth. Most sayings have different meanings so you need a professional in the voice to be completely accurate.
Well enough of my babbling, I apologize. I think you did an amazing job and you definately have a unique talent in writing.
Tenten26 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012