Reviews for GUIDE TO WRITING A GOOD STORY
LunaKat12 chapter 5 . 2/14
Thank you for this. It really helped. But, I do have a question: I recently (and by recently I mean like an hour ago) posted two chapters of a "Warriors" OC fanfic. I'm kind of iffy about it, could you give me a review with your epic pro writing skillz? Again, I'm really iffy about it. Thanks!
Demonie0603 chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
Thanks so much for posting this! I have never actually written a story, other than a horror story I wrote for a creative writing class. The part that really helped me out is what you said about writing down "I won't lose". Confidence is a big issue for me, and this little technique was really helpful! Thanks so much!
Immaladykiller chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
You're tips were great. I just can't find where on the sure to post stories. Any help?
Starfire072302 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
ummm this has nothing to do with Savvy
Guest chapter 5 . 12/3/2013
Thanks a lot! This really helps. I'm thinking of getting an account on here so now I have some pointers. Question: Have you actually read Savvy? If you haven't, I recommend it. It's a GREAT book. ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
I have tons of story ideas in my head but I cant get an accual account yet. Any ideas? Oh and what if you want to post a story on a book or Tv show that's never been posted on b4! Do u just post it or is there a special process. Will people still read it. I have read aton of fanfics so I know the basic rules. How much of a disclaimer do u have to do? I loved the helpful hints and u may see me later! Thanks!
Ettena Editor chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
Awesome.
Reader chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
some say you first learn the rules, master them and then break them.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I have the feeling this will be useful.