Reviews for HP: Chaos of the Phoenix
Tsamoka chapter 12 . 6h
Great story so far. Keep up the good work! :)
Graybear32 chapter 12 . 9/4
Great job
Diana A chapter 12 . 8/30
I enjoyed your story very much. I hope you will continue to write and update soon. Thank You.
Lord-Chrono chapter 12 . 8/12
Great ideas, I like the story and wish it would continue
LJ Summers chapter 12 . 8/6
Ha. Sirius? Oblivious to sex? Doubtful. Ignoring it or warding against the noises, certainly. Because, ew.

So. I read on your profile, sir, that things are not all that is awesome in your universe as of March, 2015. Just wanted to say I have enjoyed your words and love the triadic relationship you've begun here.

And the Fae mound. Because. Of course. :)
Jestrbob chapter 12 . 7/10
Are you still updating?
Dragonflydotcom chapter 12 . 7/5
Hey there... love the story so much, I promoted it to all the people who read fanfic with me. Any case.. please update this story.. you have a great sense of humor and a well written storyline... lots of love and adoration
suebt chapter 1 . 4/24
Very interesting story. Well written. I hope you find the muse and the time to finish it.
BelleHart chapter 12 . 3/26
Really like your story. Hope you find your muse again. Thanks.
david.teague.3950 chapter 4 . 3/17
Why not make it do the following: 1st controlled transformations(Remus can transform at Will, and 2nd he gains control of his inner beast. Think of an experimented Lycan as opposed to a werewolf.
johnny.vick chapter 12 . 2/3
omgomg mor emore love it more please thanks
Cateagle chapter 12 . 1/11
Yes, there's lots being set up here and I daresay that none of Tom and his minions are going to be happy about some of the outcomes; despite their comrades being freed from Azkaban.
*head shakes* Did not need the mental image of Bella and Moldyshorts. Ew. And really, Voldy. Blaming the botchup solely on Potter? If your followers were more competent Pettigrew would have known about the venom and /said/ something. Hell, he probably knew but it didn't occur to you to take advantage of his long-time exposure to /think/ and /ask/, because gods forbid he be expected to think of potential complications on his own.
Yep, the next Gen Marauders are the Kitty Gen. XD

And yep, Harry is totally next heir/Lord Slytherin by Right of Conquest, if nothing else.
Good argument, Harrykins.