Reviews for HP: Chaos of the Phoenix
Dayjor chapter 8 . 4/13
I'm almost bouncing in my chair over this story, I'm really hoping to see it, as well as your other HP stories continued as you're probably my #1 favorite author now, and I don't mean just fanfic either.
wpl chapter 12 . 3/24
enjoyable... good read... looking forward to more... keep writing
living-with-feels chapter 12 . 3/23
Please update this is an amazing story.
Mymine chapter 12 . 3/14
That story's awesome! It's all cute, bloody and powerfull! Love it
PurplePythonShoes chapter 12 . 2/15
Good story..shame it hasn't been updated in a while
Drithligh chapter 3 . 1/26
I'm not usually a fan of such a blatantly evil Dumbledore, but this story foes seem fairly unique at this point.
Drithligh chapter 1 . 1/26
Interesting... And enjoyable.
DJmuppet chapter 12 . 1/12
More please
kewr69 chapter 12 . 1/10
Great story
Lord Shadow X chapter 12 . 1/5
Update coming any time soon?
HappyCthulhu chapter 12 . 1/2
More.
red-jacobson chapter 12 . 12/26/2013
Fun story so far, but there is definitely something that needs to be clarified, either in an update, or in a future chapter. Setting this after the Tri-Wizard Tournament, but before 5th year, Harry and Hermione hadn't met Luna yet, since they didn't meet until the Hogwarts Express trip heading to school for their fifth year. Of course, this could be yet another one of Dumbledore's obliviations, but it should have been addressed earlier in the story.

Also, if it had something to do with the obliviations, how did Harry know to go to Luna in the first place?

Hope you find your muse for this story again

red
MariusDarkwolf chapter 12 . 12/19/2013
This is a very interesting story. Not personally a fan of the "lets change Harry's name" club, but otherwise has lots of potential. Lol I'm surprised Ron actually maned up enough to take a cutting curse for anyone though mainly that's because I normally dispose him. I hope you continue this, and look forward to more
Nella Hyuga chapter 12 . 12/18/2013
wow your story is very well thought out cant wait for more!
Kennilworthy Thisp chapter 12 . 12/14/2013
I'd love to see another chapter of this too