Reviews for HP: Chaos of the Phoenix
suebt chapter 1 . 4/24
Very interesting story. Well written. I hope you find the muse and the time to finish it.
BelleHart chapter 12 . 3/26
Really like your story. Hope you find your muse again. Thanks.
david.teague.3950 chapter 4 . 3/17
Why not make it do the following: 1st controlled transformations(Remus can transform at Will, and 2nd he gains control of his inner beast. Think of an experimented Lycan as opposed to a werewolf.
johnny.vick chapter 12 . 2/3
omgomg mor emore love it more please thanks
Cateagle chapter 12 . 1/11
Yes, there's lots being set up here and I daresay that none of Tom and his minions are going to be happy about some of the outcomes; despite their comrades being freed from Azkaban.
*head shakes* Did not need the mental image of Bella and Moldyshorts. Ew. And really, Voldy. Blaming the botchup solely on Potter? If your followers were more competent Pettigrew would have known about the venom and /said/ something. Hell, he probably knew but it didn't occur to you to take advantage of his long-time exposure to /think/ and /ask/, because gods forbid he be expected to think of potential complications on his own.
*laughs*
Yep, the next Gen Marauders are the Kitty Gen. XD

And yep, Harry is totally next heir/Lord Slytherin by Right of Conquest, if nothing else.
Good argument, Harrykins.
*grins*
Arthur Weasley is a secret badass. Yosh!
Poor Kreacher is stuck with them all, now.
mageofmyth chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
I just found this and really wish that it wasn't abandoned. I like that Moony is no longer a warewolf, and that the three were together. I would also like to see how Voldemort reacts when he finds out that Harry is Lord Slytherin. And how Dumbledore reacts when he finds out that all his plans have went down the drain.

I also look forward to Arthur kicking Molly out of House Weasley.
babiluv22 chapter 12 . 12/23/2014
great story I wish there was more though
sachaelle chapter 12 . 12/23/2014
This is a novel ideas while not completely explained, is good enough it leave me wanting more!
As you haven't updated in a year im not following it until you do as i don't want to clutter.
U date soon & i will follow!
Lady Raina Midnight chapter 12 . 12/11/2014
Please, oh please, oh please, say there is more to this story. What you have given us so far is fascinating and I would love to see it finished.
sassy973 chapter 12 . 12/2/2014
I really hope you finish this story because I really love it