Reviews for HP: Chaos of the Phoenix
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Terrible after effects of all the attacks. Good that Fred made it and Ginny will live. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Good that the group got away and are healing to a certain degree. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Great first chapter and interesting to read about the attacks. I really like Luna and how she sees things. Thanks for sharing!
bobcox26 chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
I love it, more please
floyddickey chapter 12 . 5/19/2013
amazing never read a story quite like this one.
Dunstan Xenon chapter 12 . 5/18/2013
I don't really feel the need to stroke your ego again but if it helps you write more I'm all for it. Keep up the good work.
TJK78 chapter 12 . 5/17/2013
Great story. Looking forward to more.
Just me and myself chapter 12 . 5/17/2013
This is such an interesting story, I hope you feel better and update soon!
phhsdj chapter 12 . 5/16/2013
Love it
Dudtheman chapter 12 . 5/16/2013
good chapter thanks for the read. as crazy and mad as both bella and voldemort are i have to say they make a good/evil couple.
couragetcd chapter 12 . 5/16/2013
Hmmm, you've got me curious about Hedwig and the Azkaban animagus. I guess it will be a while before I find out if your original idea with Neville will actually be part of the story.
Sorry you've been so under the weather, but I know how that is. Have your vitamin D levels been checked? A lot of my pain went away once that got to a higher level. Of course, the celebrex and lyrica help too. Hope you get to a place where the pain and other issues are more manageable on a day to day level. And not just because I am quite enjoying your take on HP and am greedy for lots more. :-)
boredinpgh chapter 12 . 5/16/2013
Hope you're feeling better, very happy to see an update. I had forgotten all about this story, and it was a joy to read it again from the beginning.

Looking forward to more!
Jordana Babe chapter 12 . 5/16/2013
Oh you had to cut us off at the fun LOL And Bella with Tom cool I have to say I want more when you can get it to us
Chargone chapter 12 . 5/16/2013
Huh. Could have sworn this fic had got further than that (just re-read it, you see).
Nice to see it back, anyway.
Dudtheman chapter 11 . 5/16/2013
really like the story thanks for the read
570 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »