Reviews for HP: Chaos of the Phoenix
couragetcd chapter 12 . 5/16/2013
Hmmm, you've got me curious about Hedwig and the Azkaban animagus. I guess it will be a while before I find out if your original idea with Neville will actually be part of the story.
Sorry you've been so under the weather, but I know how that is. Have your vitamin D levels been checked? A lot of my pain went away once that got to a higher level. Of course, the celebrex and lyrica help too. Hope you get to a place where the pain and other issues are more manageable on a day to day level. And not just because I am quite enjoying your take on HP and am greedy for lots more. :-)
boredinpgh chapter 12 . 5/16/2013
Hope you're feeling better, very happy to see an update. I had forgotten all about this story, and it was a joy to read it again from the beginning.

Looking forward to more!
Jordana Babe chapter 12 . 5/16/2013
Oh you had to cut us off at the fun LOL And Bella with Tom cool I have to say I want more when you can get it to us
Chargone chapter 12 . 5/16/2013
Huh. Could have sworn this fic had got further than that (just re-read it, you see).
Nice to see it back, anyway.
Dudtheman chapter 11 . 5/16/2013
really like the story thanks for the read
puma1sunfire chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
WOOT! This story has gotten an update. I believed it to be dead for the longest time but it is now back! Fantastic story and great chapter. Plenty of room for development and lots of room to totally upset events and set its own place.
Penny is wise chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
Awesome chapter. Glad this story is continued.
LordNemesis chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
Great chapter wonders what happens to that pensioner who was a female animagus? Maybe she not so bad after all and needs help. Now on with the story.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
Interesting setup chapter. Voldemort visiting Bella at Azkaban. It is not so much what Harry felt in his scar from Tom but the splitting headache Tom felt from a happy Harry.
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
Dyani91 chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
yay update again soon i still love this
Redwood Rhiadra chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
"He never noticed a certain snowy owl staring at him in confusion for most of the night."

Hinting at the identity of the question mark in your pairings list? :-)
jkarr chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
good chapter it is nice that harry and the others can get another peace of volde's soul
atymer chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
The one thing the old wanker and Voldy won't be ready for is the level of magic and intent that will slam all their grandiose plans to the stones. I hope Harry and the girls have no intention of being 'soft' on any de coming at them. It is war. I hope they plug all of the old wanker's orifices with ...something unmentionable... when he starts whining about forgiveness and second chances and his greater good. The bastard.
Oh and please Siri evict him from the london house and go live somewhere else.
Happy they did get a moments respite from the crap that's coming.
shugokage chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
Great chapter and interesting scenes good job!
apAidan chapter 12 . 5/15/2013
Hedwig? Seriously?

a very interesting story to date. The contamination/augmentation of Harry's blood with the basilisk venom is an interesting explanation of the alterations to Tom's physiology after the ceremony in the graveyard. Obviously the phoenix tears did nothing for him.

I'm usually allergic to the Hermione the secret pureblood angle, but while her being Tom and Bella's daughter does have a interesting plot development in it's own right, the look on Draco's face when he learns that she's a Black and he's not will just be heartwarming.

looking forward to the next installment, hopefully you're feeling better now.

apAidan