Reviews for HP: Chaos of the Phoenix
GBTtown chapter 12 . 5/26/2013
I really like the way you have characterized the players. Dumbledork as Evil Light is a stroke ofcreativeness I don't think I have encountered before. Hermione "Meissa" Riddle is another original character.
Look forward to the next update.
NineTails13 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This is a good story, very well written, written well indeed, I dont like the H/Hr/L Love Traingle, but other then that I like the story :)
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 12 . 5/21/2013
Quite the secure prison the WW has at their disposal. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 11 . 5/21/2013
Good that Harry has received his inheritance and can now move forward and do some good. The interest in the paper is quite good and can really change the landscape of their world. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 10 . 5/20/2013
Fun times with the Goblins and quite a revelation with the Heirs. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
Looks like Arthur is going to get a bit of revenge on both the DEs and Molly. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 7 . 5/20/2013
Perhaps the attack on the Weasleys will get the Unspeakables off their butts and motivated. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
A great many changes caused by Luna's actions. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
Great chapter and terrible that Remus is stuck in the device. Interesting that Harry viewed the girl's events from their prospective. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
Great that Fred and Ginny are going to be ok. Nice that Sirius has a bit of help with the kids and what a terrible truth they've learned. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Terrible after effects of all the attacks. Good that Fred made it and Ginny will live. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Good that the group got away and are healing to a certain degree. Thanks for sharing!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Great first chapter and interesting to read about the attacks. I really like Luna and how she sees things. Thanks for sharing!
bobcox26 chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
I love it, more please
floyddickey chapter 12 . 5/19/2013
amazing never read a story quite like this one.
580 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »