Reviews for HP: Chaos of the Phoenix
cool
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
very interesting
MississippiTrojan chapter 12 . 9/14/2013
Please update soon this is awesome!
Cat Foxglove chapter 9 . 9/9/2013
Loving this so far. I do thing the classic D&D alignments would be a better way of describing various magical leanings though. Voldie would be chaotic evil, Dumbles would be lawful or neutral evil, Harry would be neutral good, chaotic neutral, or plain neutral, Hermione would be chaotic good, and Luna either lawful good or neutral good
Inferius1957 chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
This is a totally awesome story, it goes into my ultra-secure Zombie proof vault.
I'll also add this gem to my story alerts.

]-)
MinakoTrickster chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
Hello there! I recently have fallen in love with the triad of H/HG/LL and just had to check this out. Mind you, I don't always read for romance alone, but the summary was intriguing enough, coupled with the triad... I just had to check it out.

I rather like the thought you've put into this. The idea and what may come. What I mean is... you're pretty much cleaning up J.K. Rowling's mess. Things were so twisted and it was frustrating reading it all and realizing that if someone had said or done something different a bunch of things could have changed. Course, first time I read it I was just so into the books. I never read the last book as I was highly unahppy with the one before that and from all I had heard from the last book... I'm glad I never read it.

Because, as you've mentioned before... How is it that Mione ended up with the stupid, lazy jerk? I keep wanting to watch 'He's Just Not That Into You' all over again and be like... THERE! Because it never made sense. The only things that made sense was Harry and Hermoine and Harry and Luna for the longest time there. They all had certain moments that you were like, "Oh yeah, they're the ones." And then to find he got with his stalker? I was just like, "NO!"

In fact, by the behaviors it really does seem as if the parties involved were under the influence of love potions. This is the first fic that makes a sort of mention or allusion to it. I don't think it will be the last as so much never made sense in the end. Why Dumdee never told Harry everything. He was the one to be sacrificed and yet no one thought to let the kid in on everything? Yeah, he's a kid, but still! His life was on the line, dammit!

Then the schools... Luna was bullied so much. I think there was even a hint of violence against her on a number of occasions and yet no one did anything to stop it? Thats just telling kids that no one will help you if you're bullied. Hermoine was too, especially for being bright and made fun of for it. Mudblood comments too that no one seemed to stop. No one in authority anyway.

It'll be interesting to see how the next chapter goes I think. Especially if they all need to find away to remove all the damn charms that Dumdee has piled on anyone. Not to mention, I am curious about each and every spell that was on everyone. The arch had the colors and runes and Luna seemed to understand them mostly, so I'm eager to see what she says.

On top of that, loving the connections with the Founders amongst them all. I can see the girls as being the descendents of the particular Founders that they are. And Harry's one ring that whispers is also interesting. I imagine there will be more to that.

Hmm, Voldy said Harry's blood was contaminated? How? I wonder if he means of his mother? I don't recall that in the books, but it has been awhile. Unless this is something of your own for the story purpose.

And how shocking is it that Hermoine is B and V's kid? That is one set of parents I would divorce in a heartbeat.

Anyways, to sum all of what I said up, brilliantly done. I was easily lost in the story from the beginning and I'm so eager to see the next chapter and what our group will do when they learn of the Prison, along with Dumdee and the others? Hell, I'm curious about the bet between the Professors!

I found that fun, the betting between those two. It seems humorous and I can actually see that being a thing. When I say I'm curious... I'm curious about who will win... I think it'll be hilarious to see when it happens, like in the Great Hall and one of them stand up, point at the other and like, "HA! PAY UP!" And right in front of the students and everyone.

Anyways, enough of my blabbering. There have only been a few typos, mistakes that I've seen and you give excellent attention to detail. Keep up the awesome writing!
TxA-GunFighter chapter 12 . 8/14/2013
Really good story so far. Can't wait to read more.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 11 . 8/14/2013
Outstanding chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
Enjoyed the chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 9 . 8/14/2013
Really good chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 8 . 8/14/2013
Good chapter. Time for some serious payback.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
Interesting twist at the end, good chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
Really good chapter.

TxA-GunFighter chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
Good chapter, bit of a bummer at the end.

636 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »