Reviews for HP: Chaos of the Phoenix
stacygrrl2002 chapter 1 . 1/2
Well, you've got my interest up.
Kitten Arina chapter 12 . 12/9/2016
This is an interesting story but does not really match up to anything in your summary so far and has been sitting long enough to be considered abandoned now. I hate it when Authors abandoned their stories.
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 4 . 11/17/2016
Before I read further, I am going to predict that the arch got rid of his lycanthropy. If not, then the wolf must have eaten a good plot bunny.
Karou WindStalker chapter 12 . 11/9/2016
Wish that this had continued.
mckertis chapter 2 . 11/7/2016
I have no bloody clue what is happening in this story. This is unreadable.
observentuser chapter 12 . 11/5/2016
Awesome story.
Nym Potter chapter 12 . 9/20/2016
I think that this story is great. I can hardly wait to see what happens to Dumbledore. I also look forward to seeing Voldemort get what he deserves. I look forward to seeing what happens to the Weasleys . Will molly be disowned? We shall have to wait and see.
r2k-in-the-vortex chapter 12 . 9/14/2016
A decent start but went downhill from Gringotts visit, a common pitfall. Somehow many authors have gotten in their heads that bunch of money and titles need to be inherited even if they are completely useless to the story. That kind of thing happens when there is no storyline planned out, the author veers off course and sinks in some pointless topic. Otherwise promising story gets abandoned.
A story should be planned in reverse, first the grand finale and then how to get to it. Writing a starting point is useless if there is no ending planned, the story will flounder around and get nowhere.
David M. Potter chapter 12 . 9/12/2016
Brilliant chapter! I look forward to more!
StrawhatPyromander18 chapter 12 . 9/9/2016
I'm loving this story, I know it's been a while but if you come back to it it's a good story that deserves more of it shared _
Grovtech chapter 12 . 8/28/2016
After reading the first few chapters I wanted to cry since I could see just how long along that this had been updated. I love some of the ideas such as the tree-walking and the Lovegoods being part Fey. The spell removing arch was also very good.

I could almost imagine how Tom's and Bella's heads would explode finding out Herminone was soul-bound to Harry and Luna. Hell, just thinking how Albus would behave was so very humorous.

The Goblins are rather overly friendly, but then again given the revelations, they might be in it for the entertainment. Pass the popcorn!

Good Story!
tag0 chapter 12 . 8/23/2016
Um... Harry and Hermione are only fifteen. Luna's only *fourteen*. That's more than a bit young to be having sex, honestly.

It's an interesting story, but I'm afraid I'm getting tired of the Super!Harry stories. Worth a read, though.
tag0 chapter 3 . 8/23/2016
Just a quick comment here - clearly, whoever taught Sirius Latin did a very, *very* bad job. The only word in that which *remotely* resembles Latin is "Exselleeoo". (And that would be written "exseleĊ".) The other two words definitely *do not* resemble Latin in the slightest.
Tilty.bbb chapter 12 . 8/22/2016
This was a great read well done please continue to work with this
ManxomeFoe chapter 12 . 8/11/2016
Great story, needs to be finished.
612 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »