Reviews for HP: Chaos of the Phoenix
StefanInVienna chapter 12 . 1/24
I'd love to see this story continued. Very good so far.
AnthonyR89 chapter 5 . 1/22
interesting so far. other than getting the timelines of Goblet of Fire and Order of the Phoenix mixed up, the only criticism i can offer is with the flashbacks from hermione and luna's point of views. you really shouldn't have tried to blend them together. should have stuck with telling them one at a time. would have made a lot more sense.
Corwyn chapter 12 . 1/12
This story was so good I read it twice :-)

Thank you for sharing it. I do hope you feel well enough to continue it someday. Be well.
flowerchild33 chapter 12 . 12/27/2015
Damn. Just finished this chapter and no updates in two years? Is this abandoned? Waaaaaaaaahhh
Tanathar chapter 12 . 12/19/2015
Great story so far. Love your characters and your plot so far... Hermione as Voldemort and Bella's daughter is not something I've seen before. Love it.
easysam chapter 12 . 12/8/2015
Just re-read this fic and can't wait for another chapter.
nyura-vanko chapter 12 . 11/20/2015
love this, hope you continue one day
Lmm2369 chapter 12 . 10/27/2015
Amazing story, I hope your muse find you again.
Tsamoka chapter 12 . 10/6/2015
Great story so far. Keep up the good work! :)
Graybear32 chapter 12 . 9/4/2015
Great job
Diana A chapter 12 . 8/30/2015
I enjoyed your story very much. I hope you will continue to write and update soon. Thank You.
Lord-Chrono chapter 12 . 8/12/2015
Great ideas, I like the story and wish it would continue
LJ Summers chapter 12 . 8/6/2015
Ha. Sirius? Oblivious to sex? Doubtful. Ignoring it or warding against the noises, certainly. Because, ew.

So. I read on your profile, sir, that things are not all that is awesome in your universe as of March, 2015. Just wanted to say I have enjoyed your words and love the triadic relationship you've begun here.

And the Fae mound. Because. Of course. :)
Jestrbob chapter 12 . 7/10/2015
Are you still updating?
Dragonflydotcom chapter 12 . 7/5/2015
Hey there... love the story so much, I promoted it to all the people who read fanfic with me. Any case.. please update this story.. you have a great sense of humor and a well written storyline... lots of love and adoration
591 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »