Reviews for HP: Chaos of the Phoenix
hpnut1 chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
I loved it, great job! I hope you feel better soon and any story by Robst is terrific!
southern-reader chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
No fair!
Looking forward to the next chapter. Enjoying this a lot.
Spartan Ninja chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
Interesting to say the most. Not that this was bad, but there's not much to say. Please update soon.
MrHolbyta chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
An IQ of 206 isn't just "beyond genious" it's impossible. An IQ of 200 is as intelligent as it is possible to be. It would be like scoring 103% on a test with no bonus question or extra points available. This is because the IQ scale is defined by the statistical distribution of people by a bell curve centered on 100 ending at 0 and 200. IQ pedantry aside, I love the story and the characters. Keep up the good work.
promisemened chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
This story is amazing! Really. The only thing that I found strange was how Harry and Hermione behaved with Luna, as if the HP OotP had already happened. But I saw your AN, and I found I didn't care if it was strange, because I'm just loving it.
I don't know if I should feel bad that Ron is dead. It's kind of sad that, to me, his death wouldn't change a thing in canon. He's so... useless, really.
Arthur as an Unspeakable? Never saw that coming. Andromeda? Maybe. Xenophilius? For sure. I've seen Ludo Bagman, Gilderoy Lockhart, Tonks, Xenophilius and Flitwick as Unspeakables, but Arthur still surprised me.
So, I know you updated this, like, today, but I'm already waiting for your next update! I hope it's soon, 'cause this is one of the few good HP fics actually.
catsfissh chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
Nooo another cliffhanger.
WBH21C chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
Good one!
RobC chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
Very nice!
vampiremom1221 chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
Awesome chapter. But just to point out you already have Slytherin represented. Tom Riddle was descended from him so therefore so is Hermione. Love the family dynamics. Great concept of Riddle and Bellatrix having a secret child. Good job.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
A good chapter with the trip to Gringotts and all the titles. Nice twist to who is Hermione's father and for Xeno to know who Luna would be with. So what of the Grangers? Hermione's parents should have something special for their daughter?
Harry next?
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
starboy454 chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
a another excellent update
Chargone chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
well, it would fit the usual pattern. if founders' heirs are cropping up amongst the main characters, it's only a question of if Gryfindor gets shunted onto Nevil instead (if he's a main character) and How Harry ends up with Slythrin (there's a few different ways) *thinks* though i vaguely recall that there might have been One fic where Hermione ended up with ravenclaw and no one else got any of them... 'course, if so, i'm pretty sure that was also one of the 'there's no such thing as a muggleborn' type fics (which has it's own set of issues.)
Flux Casey chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
*gapes like a fish*

... I'll be honest. You genuinely caught me off guard with that one. Certainly gives Harry some volatile ammo for his next confrontation with Voldemort.

"This will be the end, Potter!"
"I'm ****ing your daughter."
jkarr chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
Hope you get to feeling better soon, It is nice that Harry and the otheirs are there for the girls.
James018 chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
Hmm... Interesting.

You do realise you're using about a million different cliches that have all been done to death, right? Having said that, you're doing a good job of making it interesting despite that. The writing and pace of the story is sound, too.

I look forward to where you take this fic. Keep writing.
612 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »