Reviews for HP: Chaos of the Phoenix
Byoken chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
this just keeps getting better, update soon please
Hannah Bowers chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
I really can't wait to see what you wright next.
lovingshewolf chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
wow what a story can't wait to read the next chapter when you update :)
Spartan Ninja chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
This is all well and good, but when will we learn of how Harry's changed? I really want to read about that. Still, good chapter, please update soon.
hafnermg chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
I am really liking this story. My only disappointment so far is that there are only 8 chapters lol.
Please keep this very interesting story going!
god of all chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
MurphysLaw1812 chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
awesome
alix33 chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
"Do yourself a favour and go read 'A Marauder's Plan' by CatsAreCool. It is very in depth, a wonderful read, and ponders what would happen if Padfoot hadn't fled after being rescued by Harry and Hermione on the back of a hippogriff. It is simply Brilliant!" - I agree about that being a brilliant fic.
"With the dementors baleful presence in the high security ward," - "dementors' baleful presence".
"where it self destructed in a ball of flame." - "self-destructed" gets hyphenated.
"Pettegrew lamented against his current station in life. Sure, trying to get Bella's daughter was fun – up until Prongs Junior bollocksed up the entire thing and stole her away – but missions like this set his teeth on edge and affected his bowels. He so hated the dementors." - I have no sympathy with Pettigrew's being so utterly sucky at making choices in his life.
"In short, he was hating himself, and yet too afraid to do anything about it." - It is a pity Pettigrew is so afraid.
"and Arthur would put several galleons on Lucious Malfoy being the one that got away. Lucious' involvement with that thrice cursed diary that nearly took his only daughter still infuriated him." - "Lucius Malfoy".
"you wont be obliviated." - "you won't be obliviated."
Goldencoyote chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
very good
yrfgd chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
So, this is an excellent story with many interesting ramifications. One of which I can see would be Hermione's ability to get into Belatrix's vault to get to the Horcrux.
lordamnesia chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
Very very very well done good sir! I love the various aspects of different stories you have melded, yet obviously taken a different path with. I eagerly await your next update, so keep up the excellent work!
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
A good chapter filling out details missing from canon. It seems no one wanted Bella free. Good twist with Arthur trio. His muggle thing would be a good cover but how did he not know what Molly was up to?
Will Kingsley be still a member of OotP?
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
Lupinesence chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
Great chapter, good to see Bellatrix is completely insane and I hope Mr Weasley finds out what he needs :)
lyaser53 chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
All kinds of S..T is going to hit the fan...I LOVE IT!
VizeerLord chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
no harry, but good growth and filler

more harry!