Reviews for HP: Chaos of the Phoenix
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
jediprankster chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
As far as experiments go, I like it so far. Though I have only read this first chapter so far. I do have a question. The summary said it was in the Blood Ties universe. Will there be things I won't understand if I haven't seen that show? I had never heard of it until now. I love Wikipedia. I now at least know something about the show.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Good to see everybody in team Potter is happy for a change including Dobby and Winky. So when is Sirius going to find that somebody?
Shame about Dumbledore not feeling the lost that occurred at the burrow and rookery. He is only concerned about his plans.
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
shugokage chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Good chapter I can't wait to see when the truly start changing things!
Dr Stranger chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
I'm loving this pacing; nice chapters and it still hasn't been 24 hours.
ladysavay chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Very good but too short, said the very greedy reviewer.m More, soon?
Sterata chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Good solid update, a great transition chapter.
sasha starr chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Hi. I like your story so far. Please keep it up.
jkarr chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Good chapter, like that Harry and the girls are willing to help Dobby and Winky out when they can.
dennisud chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Nice enough hints to see the lovers getting together! Will this happen to Neville and his girls?
Will we see if dumbles get a clue and why haven't we heard from tom and his minions?

hpnut1 chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
I loved it! This looks like it is going to be a really good story!
starboy454 chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
a another excellent update
god of all chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
alix33 chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
"he walked to the border of the Lovegood wards and apparated to the Granger's to further his investigation." - "apparated to the Grangers' ".
"What is that taste?" Luna asked in confusion. Hermione's giggles were endearing. "He's wanting coffee. It's a muggle drink that helps wake you up in the morning." - Wizarding Britain do not know coffee? Poor them, laments this muggle.
"Opening his eyes completely, he looked back and forth between the two girls and flushed when he realized they were all in bed together. Hermione took him by the jaw and turned his head towards her. "None of that embarrassment nonsense," she chided playfully, before giving him a light kiss." - AW!
"he turned and snogged Hermione, much to her delight. Since words weren't really necessary, the thoughts of love and devotion blurred between them while they kissed each other senseless. When they broke apart, Hermione giggled at the sight of Luna's glazed expression. What made it more humorous, was the fact that her mouth was opening and closing in a phantom motion of kissing. Harry noticed and rectified her problem by snogging her as deeply as he did with Hermione. "We are never going to get out of this bed if this keeps up," Hermione weakly chided. It would've held a bit more weight if she didn't sound like she was whimpering as she talked." - Hehehe.
"Besides, we're all a bit stinky." Harry broke the kiss with a chuckle. "Potter stinks?" The chuckles over that were punctuated by a slight shove by Hermione," - Hehehe.
"Hermione led them out of the room and into the loo for a bath. Objections were overruled before he could voice them, and he realized that he truly didn't mind at this point, so long as they didn't mind what could possibly happen with his bodily reaction to them. Not only did they not mind, they were actually encouraging it as the bath filled." - Hehehe.
"Remus felt good. That was the thing that was nudging him into awareness. He hadn't had a dream like this in a long time, but decided that he rather liked it. All he could discern was that he was being thoroughly snogged. The more aware he became, the more he realized that a soft pair of hands were on either side of his neck. Then he came to the conclusion that there was something quite soft being manipulated with his fingers: a breast and a bum. Instincts were one thing, but this was something not quite right. The fact that it felt right was beside the point. The real point was that the scent, feel, and sounds were coming from Tonks. That tidbit of information hit his brain, causing him to inhale sharply and pull back a bit. "Oh, don't stop now," Tonks mewled, before assaulting his mouth again. Opening his eyes, the sight didn't quite match the scent. Dark brown, nearly black, wavy hair had replaced the straight pink, and her features were both softer and sharper in different areas. He'd seen her like this once before by complete accident, and he wondered if this is what she really looked like. He broke the kiss. "Dora?" She nodded while nibbling at her lower lip. "The real me," she rasped, almost breathless. "Blimey, you know how to kiss," she grinned. "Why do you hide what you really look like?" he asked, not exactly conscious. "You're gorgeous." Tonks face lit up in an honest smile. "Oh, I love that silver tongue. Give it back now." And with that, she chased after said appendage while pushing him to his back. He fought back a bit," - Remus fought back? What IS his problem?
"Dora, wait. Stop," he protested weakly. "You know I'm dangerous. This is a bad idea." Snorting rather unladylike, Tonks put her mouth to his ear. "Somehow I don't think that excuse holds a lot of water anymore. Remember the arch?" He nodded. "Remember the pain?" He nodded again. "That thing breaks curses, and what is lycanthropy?" Laying there underneath the rambunctious brunette, Remus was stunned. "It cured me?" he whispered. Tonks lightly shook her head. "I think it did something else," she mused. "You know the legend of how werewolves came to be? How a dark wizard tried to force himself to be an anamagus and completely bollocksed it up? Well, I think the arch corrected it." "What do you mean?" Tonks leaned back and half annoyed him by grinding her hips over his. "You turned into the biggest damned wolf I've ever seen. Might've been a Dire, but I'm not sure. Regardless, after we fell out of the arch… you… uhm… claimed me." Her blush was furious at this point. Eyes wide and completely awake at this point, what she said sparked some memory of doing just that. It was one of the more surreal moments in his life. However, his over analytical brain tried to dissect that bit of knowledge and came up short. Thinking about the rest of it, he had to ask. "Are you all right with that?" Tonks' brow arched. "The girl is lying on top of you, doing her best to show you how she's been feeling for the better part of a year." Her questioning look changed to a huge smile. "What do you think?" Remus blinked. "I think I think too much." "In that, I do believe we are in agreement," she giggled before going after that wonderful silvered bit of pink that had been making her spare for the past hour." - Hehehe.
"And, what's this about 'two of us'? Something you want to share, Harry?" "Not hardly," Harry snapped with a glare, before a plate of food appeared in his hands when Hermione escaped. "They're mine and you can't have any, so there." He then proved his maturity by sticking his tongue out at his godfather." - Hehehe.
"Pancakes and eggs, covered with syrup, with a side of pudding." - Yum! for Luna's breakfast, except I am not at all sure about the yummy-ness of syrup over eggs.
"everyone heard a clattering from the stairs, followed by a loud round of swearing from their resident accident prone victim, and stifled chuckles. "Oh… stuff it, wolfie, and help me up!" The four of them turned their heads towards the door when they heard Tonks shriek, then began laughing when they saw Remus carrying Tonks over his shoulder. "That's not what I meant!" she protested rather loudly. "Then learn how to walk, Dora," Remus chuckled. He popped up a bit straighter when she retaliated with a swift smack on the backside that was nearly in her face. "Keep that up, and you wont get dinner." - Welcome to the party, Remus and Tonks.
"and you wont get dinner." - "won't get dinner".
"How're you feeling, Moony?" Sirius asked when Tonks was sat in a chair rather abruptly. "Morning, Nymphie." A small light show from Tonks' wand hit his face, which then sprouted a multitude of small tentacles. "Sorry, habit," he said a bit muffled. Hermione eyed Sirius, then looked at Tonks. "Teach me that?" Tonks grinned and nodded at her. "I'm doing extremely well," Remus said with an honest smile on his face. "Better than you, at least, Padfoot." - Hehehe, those tentacles sound like an ace form of revenge.
"Moony's announcement of his release from lycanthropy was met with hugs and congratulations after Sirius verified it with a werewolf detection spell. This was immediately followed by Tonks stating most emphatically that Remus was off the market, which met with another round of hugs." - This reviewer is now sad that she cannot give and receive some of those hugs too.
"We are quite complimentary of each other," - "complementary of each other".
"it was not that much of a surprise." Hermione's head snapped to Luna. "I was!" she squeaked. "I mean… I thought it was something only in stories, and with two people. Fantasies be damned, but I didn't think it was possible!" - Nice that Hermione COULD EVEN be surprised still.
"Looking back and forth between them, Harry's mind was more focussed on their bath. This prompted a huge smile out of Luna, while Hermione bumped shoulders with him. "Bad Harry," she whispered. "No he's not," Luna countered. "I want to do that again. Dry this time. Well, I suppose it won't be dry, but drier than being in the washing. Although, that was fun. Still, a bed might be better next time." "I'm game," Harry immediately spouted, causing Hermione to grin devilishly." - Hehehe.
"Tonks blinked rapidly and shook her head. "All three of you are soul bound?" Three nodding heads confirmed it. "You do know what this means, don't you?" "They know because I know," Luna said, which got the other two nodding again." - The mental pic of those nodding heads put me in mind of bobble head dolls.
"They're married," Tonks explained. Remus eyed the triad, looking back and forth between Luna and Hermione. "Which one?" "All three of them are," Sirius said. "I need to amend one of my letters now." "Wait," Remus said, blinking. "Isn't that bigamy?" "Why? You're not married to them," Harry deadpanned, earning a whap on one shoulder and a flicked finger on the other. Sirius broke the tension by bellowing in laughter. Tonks' hair was cycling colours while she tried not to laugh at the pun." - Hehehe.
harlancarter69 chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Great story. Keep up the good work.
591 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »