Reviews for HP: Chaos of the Phoenix
Katzztar chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
Ah, Good, very good. Arthur didn't know about Molly's scheme for Harry (he's right). Curious if the other was for him or Hermione. He seems to think its likely it could be for him. Glad to see that Arthur wasn't trying to protect Molly for it either.

I'm surprised but happy to see that Arthur had two partners and who they were Andromeda Tonks & Xeno Lovegood. Interesting that means that Harry's girls...er wives...are the duaghters of his partners. Though he & Andy doesnt' know yet about Hermione. Nice pick on having Shack joining Arthur, that takes a good and capable man out of Dumbles paws
Dr Stranger chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
Nice chapter. It defined Arthur's character well.

Oh, and good call on 'A Muarder's Plan'.
hpnut1 chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
Loved it!
atymer chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
What that's a new one?! Arthur?! Well, the crap is in the wind now.
harryhermionealways chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Really love the start of this story! Can't wait to read some more if it! Love Harry having Hermione and Luna and Sirius to be with him. I can only imagine how pissed Dumbles is going to be when he realizes Harry is gone.
loretta537 chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
this is a good story, i cant wait to see what will happen next
Casey W chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
Just found this fic thanks to Paladeus' C2. Glad I did. Wanted to get that out front.

Hermione being pureblood. You've probably had someone comment on this before, but that pretty much entirely undermines the 'blood does nothing, what you do makes you great' message from the books. I don't really have a problem with it. The books made the point and it certainly isn't a requirement you follow it up in your story. Just an observation, is all. Not entirely sure what this plot point will add but it could make some interesting character moments if handled well.

Luna, you're handling better than most. A lot of people try to make her a kooky oddball and only succeed in making her irritating or even abrasive and the narration will comment 'hurhurhur, that's Luna! Ahyuk!' Deadly for any fic in which Luna is prominently featured and you don't even know what a Godsend your good handling of her personality is. I've seen so many people muck it up, having someone do it well is so refreshing.

The 'Seer' thing... I dunno. I generally don't have a problem with it. It fits. Of course it does, if it didn't it wouldn't be used by every writer and their dogs. The danger with it though, is making Luna a sort of 'Madame Deus ex Machina', solving all of the problems that come up because she 'saw' the answer. You haven't reached that point yet. The first bit with her super secret fae un-magic thingy portal is necessary to make the drastic shift from canon your fic needs to avoid retreading old territory. Just beware overuse.

I need to stop using the word 'just'.

Remus' werewolf... I can't call it a cure so we'll go with 'alteration'. Not overly necessary but an understandable result of two plot elements crashing together. If it was unintentional for that to happen, I applaud your organic storytelling. I love that stuff. If it was intentional, I ask what it adds or changes. Makes life easier for Remus a bit, though questions will be asked which could be interesting. I dunno. Wait and see, I suppose.

Obligatory comment on Ron's death. I dunno. I never liked the prat as a character. His death means near nothing to me beyond mild relief that he's gone. Still, kudos on taking the high-road despite not liking his character and having him die somewhat heroically. Much as I dislike the little twazzock I admit dying to protect his family is something he would do.

Looking forward to more.
Hurin3 chapter 5 . 10/2/2012
There's always room for another well written H/Hr/L story, even if triads are a little squicky. We seem to be stuck with them in ff.

Anyway, great start. I hope you continue this.
lordblink chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
I just finished reading this, and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. I'm anxiously looking forward to further updates. Keep up the great work!
hpnut1 chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
I love the story so keep it up!
Ohaeolin chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
This may be your first Harry Potter story, but definitely not your first story. Well written and a great storyline so far. Did not notice any problems with spelling or grammar. Thanks for a good read. I will be eagerly waiting for more.
arturhawkwing11 chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
And this is where things start to get good. :)
Spartan Ninja chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
Wait, is Moony still a wolf? O.o And what the hell just happened with Mr. Weasley? Good chapter, please update soon.
Scabbers1957 chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
This story just keeps getting better n better...well done so far.
I can't wait for the next chapter(s)

:))
Change of Faith chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
...So how did Harry meet Luna?... I mean as far as I remember he met her on the train at the behinning of fifth year and this is obviously taking place during the summer.
558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »