Reviews for HP: Chaos of the Phoenix
jkarr chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
Hope you get to feeling better soon, It is nice that Harry and the otheirs are there for the girls.
James018 chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
Hmm... Interesting.

You do realise you're using about a million different cliches that have all been done to death, right? Having said that, you're doing a good job of making it interesting despite that. The writing and pace of the story is sound, too.

I look forward to where you take this fic. Keep writing.
James018 chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
Ah, I apologise for the previous review. Need to learn to read to the finish before commenting!
James018 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Feel the need to point out that Harry did not even meet Luna until his fifth year. There's no way he'd have been in contact with her the summer after his fourth.

Having said that, an interesting start. I'll keep reading.
sad sabrin chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
nice story

love that
southern-reader chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
Good story, but I do have to say it's about time that
all of them FINALLY got out of bed.
That was waaaaaaayyyyy too long!
momocolady chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
I like it
Guest chapter 9 . 10/19/2012
Excellent, look forward to an update. Possibly one of the most interesting stories I've read on here!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Brilliant!
jediprankster chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
As far as experiments go, I like it so far. Though I have only read this first chapter so far. I do have a question. The summary said it was in the Blood Ties universe. Will there be things I won't understand if I haven't seen that show? I had never heard of it until now. I love Wikipedia. I now at least know something about the show.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Good to see everybody in team Potter is happy for a change including Dobby and Winky. So when is Sirius going to find that somebody?
Shame about Dumbledore not feeling the lost that occurred at the burrow and rookery. He is only concerned about his plans.
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
shugokage chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Good chapter I can't wait to see when the truly start changing things!
Dr Stranger chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
I'm loving this pacing; nice chapters and it still hasn't been 24 hours.
ladysavay chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Very good but too short, said the very greedy reviewer.m More, soon?
Sterata chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Good solid update, a great transition chapter.
614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »