Reviews for HP: Chaos of the Phoenix
lannaislusciousredd chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
Please continue! This is so good!
jabarber69 chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
Man I just got thru reading this chapter to here...WOW! This was a brilliant ideal and so well written the interaction between luna, mione and of course harry and oh yeah lets dont forget sirius and the lovable tonks and ole wolfie baby too! oh and that lovegood arch what a fantastic ideal...that was so cool having the ability to change remus wolfie status from werewolf to animagus! and the elfs were cool, always liked dobby, and noola was cool idea but never really cared much for kreacher...but still you didnt him pretty good...

though I figured you would of given the girls and especially harry a few more abilities than what they had...but still

question what two unknown abilities did harry have?

I sure hope you get back to writing this someday, cause it is way to good to just let it go and become a dead story...
Mmars69 chapter 12 . 8/31/2014
Thanks for the update, sorry I just got around to reading it. Keep up the great work!
DragonTamer01 chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
Hermione IS Bella's daughter?!

kariza2013 chapter 12 . 7/5/2014
nice really like it keep writing! !
Dagda06117032 chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
I certainly hope you continue with this one.
chthonian chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Great first chapter the idea of the story sounds interesting
SweetSouthernGal chapter 12 . 6/28/2014
I read help of a seer and enjoyed it greatly. The other two didn't ring any bells, so I'll have to check them out.

Definitely liking this story so far. Love luna here, and how you've explained her creatures- seen them as code before, but not I quit the manner you have her doing here. Hermione as the daughter of riddle and bellatrix isn't new, but it is unusual. Especially in a story where Voldemort is still dark/evil (as opposed to be misrepresented, or whatver).

Not the first time I've seen Arthur or Xeno as a unspeakable, but I always love it. Curious to see hell handle Molly's schemes. Curious about Ron and Ginny's knowledge of the plots- especially given Ron's death. I feel like it might be hard for Harry to truly hate Ron here given he hasn't hurt one of the girls directly and he's now dead.

Looking forward to reading more- I was glad to see when I checked your profile that you still hope to return to it.
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
WoW...great first chapter to what looks like a very interesting ideal and story...always loved hp/hg ship and of course always love luna and of course on with the story!
sai1341 chapter 12 . 5/16/2014
Please update this story, it was just getting good
echoxknox chapter 12 . 5/10/2014
X chapter 12 . 4/29/2014
Well, it's been just about a year, so I hope your health isn't what's preventing you from continuing your stories. On the other hand, if isn't... Grrrr...
DragonTamer01 chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
Trinary Soul Bond?

DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Very wierd, yet interesting start to this story.

Is Hermione Bellatrix's daughter? Holy shit, this just got VERY interesting!
Arthorius chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
Hope to see this interesting storyline continue.
570 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »